Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
Re: How ya all doin? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #858818 - 08/29/22 03:33 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
I have been so thirsty....the thirst is making water taste like the nectar of the gods....

I thought that’s what water is.:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: How ya all doin? [Re: lowbrow]
    #858819 - 08/29/22 04:41 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Water is gooder'n hell:crankey:

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#858837 - 08/30/22 04:14 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

BORED :megacrankey:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: How ya all doin? [Re: Jenny]
    #858840 - 08/30/22 04:19 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

I fought off whatever sickness tried to kill me, now I'm going to get high :kingcrankey:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: How ya all doin? [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #858843 - 08/30/22 05:31 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

I've been fighting this pansy ass subtle sickness thats been driving fuckin loony:crankey:

It started sunday, I woke up and my throat just HURT. That was it, just this annoying sore throat all day.
Then monday I woke up feeling like hammered shit, but not bad enough to miss work. And my nose kept fucking running. I popped a caffeine pill around noon and felt a good bit better.
And today I felt decent but my nose was really Running now! I kept blowing snot rockets all over the site and wiping my nose on a bandana, just this constant stream of mucus. My nose is raw right now from all the wipin. And I had zero stamina. Its like my energy was sapped.

Its fucking annoying as hell.

Either let me get sick and just put on the ground for a day or two so I can get over it, or just leave me the fuck alone.

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
Re: How ya all doin? [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #859120 - 09/14/22 11:09 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:
I've been fighting this pansy ass subtle sickness thats been driving fuckin loony:crankey:

It started sunday, I woke up and my throat just HURT. That was it, just this annoying sore throat all day.
Then monday I woke up feeling like hammered shit, but not bad enough to miss work. And my nose kept fucking running. I popped a caffeine pill around noon and felt a good bit better.
And today I felt decent but my nose was really Running now! I kept blowing snot rockets all over the site and wiping my nose on a bandana, just this constant stream of mucus. My nose is raw right now from all the wipin. And I had zero stamina. Its like my energy was sapped.

Its fucking annoying as hell.

Either let me get sick and just put on the ground for a day or two so I can get over it, or just leave me the fuck alone.

My fuckbuddy got me sick.:fuckthisshit:

But I beat the fever in a half a day, now I’m just dealing with a viscous cough. Sucks.

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

Re: How ya all doin? [Re: lowbrow] * 1
    #859130 - 09/14/22 04:45 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

My neighbor caught a critter in a trap he has set constantly. It's been over 24 hours now and the poor thing is still in the trap. I put it at the bottom of his front porch steps about 40 minutes ago but I don't think he's gonna see it tonight, might not come outside again until tomorrow.

I let a small raccoon out of the trap a few weeks ago because he had left for work in a hurry and must not have checked it. It got to 100 degrees that day and that little guy woulda baked.

:feelsbadman:

I'm not sure how often he checks it but if the critter is still at the bottom of the steps at dark tonight, I'm gonna go let it go too.

I think it's a musk rat. It looks like a big black ferret.

I really don't want to get the sheriff involved but if he's not going to check his trap once a day per the law, I'm going to have to say something.

It bothers the fuck outta me, which is why I let the raccoon go before I was aware of what laws are set. Now that I know and it's for sure been over 24 hours, I kinda feel a responsibility to that poor life to set it free.

--------------------
"Until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs [medical countermeasures] such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process." - Peter Daszak

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
Re: How ya all doin? [Re: HamHead]
    #859131 - 09/14/22 05:04 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

It feels like there’s all kinds of things you can do to make ths situation more fun.

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859133 - 09/14/22 07:59 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Just went out to check to see if he had gotten his critter. It's 8:00 now.

I can't wait for that POS to move. He said he was moving back to TX like 6 months ago.

--------------------
"Until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs [medical countermeasures] such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process." - Peter Daszak

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#859134 - 09/14/22 09:20 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Anxiety :feelstrippyman:

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #859135 - 09/14/22 09:32 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Just went out to check to see if he had gotten his critter. It's 8:00 now.

I can't wait for that POS to move. He said he was moving back to TX like 6 months ago.

Feed the critter a can of beans and place the critter on the guy’s porch in front of his door.

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859136 - 09/14/22 09:44 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Little guy was ferocious this morning. When I moved the trap this afternoon he was docile, probably from sitting out in the heat all day with no water. Was barely moving but was breathing. Could have been waking up from a nap as I'm sure it's a nocturnal creature.

Oh well.

Life can be frustrating. Especially when there are people intending to end it.

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #859161 - 09/19/22 05:00 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Little guy was ferocious this morning. When I moved the trap this afternoon he was docile, probably from sitting out in the heat all day with no water. Was barely moving but was breathing. Could have been waking up from a nap as I'm sure it's a nocturnal creature.

Oh well.

Update please.

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
    #859162 - 09/19/22 12:02 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

He probably tried to let it out and it killed him with the likeness of that rabbit from Monty Python.

Could it have been a fisher?  I had one of those fuckers circling my house looking for my cat a few years ago.

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859163 - 09/19/22 05:47 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:
Quote:

HamHead said:

Oh well.

Update please.

I went to check for the trap that night at nightfall and he had gotten to it. Poor little guy, I searched and it wasn't a musk rat but looked more like a mink.

I haven't seen the trap set where it had been since then, perhaps he has moved it or has not set it out again. I was out pulling weeds this past weekend and he came home and had an opportunity to confront me for moving his trap but nothing.

RIP

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #859164 - 09/19/22 10:08 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

lowbrow said:
Quote:

HamHead said:

Oh well.

Update please.

I went to check for the trap that night at nightfall and he had gotten to it. Poor little guy, I searched and it wasn't a musk rat but looked more like a mink.

I haven't seen the trap set where it had been since then, perhaps he has moved it or has not set it out again. I was out pulling weeds this past weekend and he came home and had an opportunity to confront me for moving his trap but nothing.

RIP

Well that fucking blows.

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859165 - 09/19/22 10:22 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

lowbrow said:
Quote:

HamHead said:

Oh well.

Update please.

RIP

Well that fucking blows.

Yeah, I'm tryin' to be respectful of his property and the laws. My line is set at the 24h mark though now after this incident. Next time I'll let it go if it's been sitting longer than a day. Had he not gotten it by 8pm that night when I went out to check, I'de let it go free.

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#859254 - 10/06/22 07:27 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

How am I doing? Horrible, relatively.

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (10/06/22 07:27 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder