Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineccool74
Stranger
COVID lockdown weed tycoon. * 1
    #849299 - 09/11/21 09:11 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Hello and good to meet you all. I am a new grower, I got started way back when COVID became a thing. I was sent home sick, then locked down.That was worse then prison. To keep sane i got intrested in growing. I ordered some white widow auto, mixed up some dirt and got to growing to see what happened. I tried growing autoflower outdoors, the climate where i live is good thay way. A massive freeze hit that killed everything, except my plants. they only grew about 2 inches, then made a thumbnail sized bud. Later along when it got to hot, same thing. I got one plant in between that got about 2 foot tall. Lesson there was, auto flower should be grown indoors. that taught me allot. I figure autos dont handle stress well. My next project is CFL grow. I have some nice local schwag seeds i will grow under CFL. Nothing sexy, but its buzz is nice and mello.great if you like to wake and bake, or want to have fun, but just not on the couch. The other side will be the WW auto again. And this time i wanted to be a bit mor hands on. Thanks for having the resource here for me to tap into. you guys have a nice day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekreg

Re: COVID lockdown weed tycoon. [Re: ccool74]
    #849790 - 09/21/21 09:14 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Sup! Yeah autos actually really do hate stress, not a good choice for starting out IMO but learning comes in many forms right haha. I believe the consensus with autos is to go straight to the final container after germinating them and then really go easy on the training because my understanding is stress will trigger the "auto" flip with them.
I've had auto plants that "flipped" on me right after merely topping them once into 2 colas.
Never tried throwing an auto into 1212 while it's still in veg.. but probably a bad call if you paid for auto seeds right.
On the outdoor part, try starting and vegging indoors, like especially over the winter, then after the final frost has passed then throw them outside.
Might give them a stronger chance to survive too, being a larger plant.

And fem seeds can be a really really good investment but there's no shame in starting several reggie veggies, cloning and flipping, then killing the males, then more cloning
Happy growing!
:happyweed:

--------------------
This site is dead and nobody here is even growing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom