Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Loc: ΣΔЯТН Flag
Do you even smoke, bro?
    #849330 - 09/13/21 04:40 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I used to smoke weed when i was a teenager, nightly routine before bed i guess i was using it as a sleep aid. I really noticed how difficult it was to drift off without it. Then I had a real bad experience one night and i dont think i was able to enjoy it since that first bad time so i backed off for a while but as i got older it always made me more inward around people, even if i knew them well. Then I had some laced weed via a gravity bong with my house mate at the time. We didnt know it was laced but was obvious the next day as we both thought we were going to die that night from slow respirations.

That was about 20 years ago.

I recently tried half a joint of leaf and coughed my lungs out from the harshness and then immediately started to see shit and i got really paranoid about some things that were going on in my life so i put on a play list of songs i liked off the radio but they all seemed to have a really dark undertone to the lyrics that i hadnt noticed while sober and this coupled with what i could see, open eye visuals, made me think with 100% certainty, that what weed does to me is not normal. I was seeing (daytime, sunny) clear as day, energy fields running accross the earth heading north-south and east-west like a grid. It looked like a heatwave does on the horizon only it was on the surface and in a grid. I swear i thought i was in another world that exists concurrently with ours, same physical planet but different shit going on and i was asking myself how the fuck can my friends smoke all day and function in this world? Even though the fact i'd never seen it before should have been a clue to me that its not what everyone else experiences.. i was rattled and weirded out for days afterwards.

If anyone had come seen me while this was going on im sure they would have judged me as insane there and then.

So, that was a bit more than what i wanted to share but hey, now you know.

Its a shame i cant smoke weed because i remember how it used to relax my body when in bed before sleep and i've struggles to fall asleep ever since, the only thing that seems to work is if im physically fatigued from work or excerciae during the day but my muscles are not relaxed and that is something i miss. Melting into my bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: Do you even smoke, bro? [Re: SameThing]
    #849332 - 09/13/21 12:38 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Weed is a different animal than it was 20 years ago.  I just picked up a clone only that regularly tests above 40% total cannabinoids, around 34% THC.  I am used to vaporizing herb around 20% THC, as the local dispo charges far too much for higher testing stuff (around 15-18 USD per gram).  Also, some people are just more sensitive to THC.  Take edible doses for example.  10 mg might be way too much for some people, while others won't feel it at all.

It's becoming widely accepted here, with people even putting dispensary stickers on their vehicles.  In the more developed weed scenes, pounds of mids are being wholesaled for $1000 USD.  Quality still sells for 2000-2400 per lb.

Where I live I am allowed to grow 12 plants for recreational, and an additional 12 for having my medical card.  We also have a caregiver system, where you can sign up up to 5 people to be your patients, and sell to them legally.  Each patient allows you to have +12 more plants, for a total of 72 including yourself if you have a medical card and 5 patients. 

Now, the big money cannabis producers have formed a coalition that aims to end the caregiver system, which has been in place since 2008, so many are boycotting those brands and buying from black/grey market sources.  However, it seems most people don't give a fuck about home growers, because the dispensaries are always packed.

Sounds tough being in such a prohibitive country, though it sounds like progress is being made in baby steps.  There seems to be a decent underground home grower scene, as there are Aussie based seed banks popping up, as well as light manufacturers such as Grow Lights Australia.  Here it's super cheap and easy to get a license to grow hemp flower.  I hope you guys get an option like that soon.

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: Do you even smoke, bro? [Re: yoosername]
    #849334 - 09/13/21 03:44 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

It's still not strong enough in my opinion :house:

Edit: I had mid 90s% concentrate a month or so ago and it still wasn't strong enough.

Edit×2:  Just smoke more weed to build up a tolerance. Get strong. What do you mean by see shit? You probably dilated the blood vessels in your eyes when you coughed which can cause a variation of visual distortions. You said leaf? Why would you smoke a leaf? Smoke the bud. :thumbup:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (09/13/21 03:49 PM)

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you even smoke, bro? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #849337 - 09/13/21 05:49 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah so i thought after a 20 year hiatus i should start slowly and ease into it, hence using the leaf, it was the trimmed leaf off the buds so the real sticky leaf. I was trying to be somewhat sensible. I saved the other half of the joint and gave it to a friend a couple weeks later as he had ran out of his stuff. I warned him about it but he hoovered it down, said it was good, then just carried on like normal.

I was put in another world off the first half of that joint of leaf.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849338 - 09/13/21 06:31 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

That's why it was harsh. Seriously try some good smooth bud I'm sure you will love it way better than a nasty leaf :vibin:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#849340 - 09/13/21 07:19 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I was given a nugg from someone who i told about this experience and he has assured me its the type of weed that is mellow high so im hoping its a low thc strain. Ive been holding onto it for a few months now just really not feeling up to taking the risk of going through that again if it turns out to be my brain chemistry that is off and not the mj.

I also have an ounce of the hectic stuff in a jar that i am not going to touch.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#849341 - 09/13/21 07:23 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

"Where I live I am allowed to grow 12 plants for recreational, and an additional 12 for having my medical card.  We also have a caregiver system, where you can sign up up to 5 people to be your patients, and sell to them legally.  Each patient allows you to have +12 more plants, for a total of 72 including yourself if you have a medical card and 5 patients. 
"

So you can make a legit income from growing weed for a handful of people?
I am in the wrong country.
:nonono:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: Do you even smoke, bro? [Re: SameThing] * 1
    #849342 - 09/13/21 08:05 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

You never know until you try :wonka:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#849343 - 09/13/21 09:27 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I know right! :stoned:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849344 - 09/13/21 09:49 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I'll try it for you :awehigh:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#849345 - 09/14/21 12:22 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
I'll try it for you :awehigh:

:batlol:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlineyoosername
Strange

#849346 - 09/14/21 01:53 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SameThing said:

"Where I live I am allowed to grow 12 plants for recreational, and an additional 12 for having my medical card.  We also have a caregiver system, where you can sign up up to 5 people to be your patients, and sell to them legally.  Each patient allows you to have +12 more plants, for a total of 72 including yourself if you have a medical card and 5 patients. 
"

So you can make a legit income from growing weed for a handful of people?
I am in the wrong country.
:nonono:

If you live in the right area, and know the right people.  It's become more difficult in recent years, with the market flooded with mids. 

For the most part there are two types of customers; the ones that want the cheapest, and the ones that want the best.  Since medical users can choose their caregivers, they usually pick ones who give them good deals on good meds, so it's not the greatest way to get rich.  However there are other things to explore, such as selling seeds, elite or hunted clones, or even just good old fashioned black market sales, since you can legally gift weed to anyone of age as well.

There are other legal options, such as a cannabis micro business license, which would allow you a 150-300 plant seed to sale facility.  You still have to have a bunch of cash to pay for licenses, equipment, and all that other jazz, but they are cheaper than the medical or recreational cultivation facility licenses.  I think we have around 7 or so microbusinesses in our state so far.

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#849348 - 09/14/21 04:53 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Ok its really an industry of it own now. Im not looking to get rich, i just like the idea of gowing stuff that helps people ya know. Hopefully i can find some strain that works for me and make up for that 20 year gap! If i lived over there i think i would get involved.

Random question because you sound quite knowledgable.. is it possible to find mj growing in the wild in any countries anywhere in the world. Im guessing older genetics would hold some kinda value or am i totally backwards on that?

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849350 - 09/14/21 08:42 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SameThing said:
Ok its really an industry of it own now. Im not looking to get rich, i just like the idea of gowing stuff that helps people ya know. Hopefully i can find some strain that works for me and make up for that 20 year gap! If i lived over there i think i would get involved.

Random question because you sound quite knowledgable.. is it possible to find mj growing in the wild in any countries anywhere in the world. Im guessing older genetics would hold some kinda value or am i totally backwards on that?

Sure you can....if you want to go risk running into terrorists in the mountains of Iraq lol

They are called a landrace. I am actually currently growing one. As for you I would recommend a nice sativa or sativa dominant hybrid :thumbup:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#849356 - 09/14/21 11:47 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah thats not gonna happen, they can have it, i will just try and chill here where its safe. My dream was always to grow weed for myself and just kick back in a rocking chair on my porch, over looking a valley with no schedule to meet. Just passing the time with my pets. Somehow that got lost in adulthood. :sad:

I'll keep an ear out for anyone with sativa dominant. So indica is to be avoided at all cost!

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849359 - 09/14/21 01:22 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SameThing said:
Yeah thats not gonna happen, they can  have it, i will just try and chill here where its safe. My dream was always to grow weed for myself and just kick back in a rocking chair on my porch, over looking a valley with no schedule to meet. Just passing the time with my pets. Somehow that got lost in adulthood. :sad:

I'll keep an ear out for anyone with sativa dominant. So indica is to be avoided at all cost!

I dont experience different types of highs. It all gives me the same effect. HOWEVER I learned people handle chemicals different. What I have read is indica gives the more heavy stoned feeling while sativa gives a more energetic and euphoric high. As for the landrace I have growing I didnt go to iraq, damn you think I'm crazy? Lmao one of the labs in my state went and found one and now sells in in our dispensaries....I bought some at the beginning of year and found a seed...and now

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#849361 - 09/14/21 01:51 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

:bashful:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: Do you even smoke, bro? [Re: Jenny]
    #849362 - 09/14/21 02:30 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Jenny said:
:bashful:

I would have no problem sharing lmao

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlineyoosername
Strange

#849363 - 09/14/21 02:53 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Landrace strains can be found across the globe, but many of them resemble feral hemp varieties.  It takes a lot of searching to find landrace/heirloom drug varieties.  There are breeders who travel the world collecting landrace and heirloom strains, then reproduce those lines and sell the seeds.  The more sought after ones tend to sell out within minutes. 

Rather than searching by indica/sativa/hybrid, I believe cannabinoid and terpene profiles are more important.  I think a good strain for you to look for would be a "Dad weed" strain, or strains with 10% THC or less and at least 10% CBD.  I had one that tested at 9% THC and 15% CBD that probably would have been perfect for you.

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849365 - 09/14/21 03:01 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

If you don't cough you don't get off, I vote 30% THC :awehigh:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds