Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

How should I grow these?
    #849062 - 08/27/21 09:09 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

So I have 3 seeds from different strains of eighths I got from the dispensary. I have always been outdoor exclusive when it comes to growing so I have experience....just none for indoor lol that being said how would you guys start these? Oh I forgot which strains and no it doesnt matter cos they are only for personal use :house:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: How should I grow these? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #849065 - 08/27/21 11:39 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

To start seeds, I usually do a 12-24 hour soak in well water, then plant directly into either the medium or a peat pellet/rapid rooter.

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: How should I grow these? [Re: yoosername]
    #849066 - 08/27/21 11:58 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Awesome thank you. Now just for a maximum of 3 indoor plants what method would you use? And I have no idea about lighting. I'm going to prepare my gameplan with your guys help then probably attempt a winter grow indoors :feelspokeman:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Re: How should I grow these? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #849068 - 08/27/21 02:06 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I am working on setting up a drain to waste coco grow, that is what I would recommend at this point.  It does cost a bit more than simply buying a bag of soil and a pot, but I should be able to point you in the right direction to get you started either way.

3 plant limit isn't much, but anything is better than nothing, especially if you are just learning to grow.  What you can do with them is going to depend on three main factors; One, how big is your grow space?  Two, what is your budget?  And three, what are your goals for this grow?  Do you want to produce as much dank weed as possible, or is this more of a learning experience?

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849070 - 08/27/21 03:04 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

yoosername said:
I am working on setting up a drain to waste coco grow, that is what I would recommend at this point.  It does cost a bit more than simply buying a bag of soil and a pot, but I should be able to point you in the right direction to get you started either way.

3 plant limit isn't much, but anything is better than nothing, especially if you are just learning to grow.  What you can do with them is going to depend on three main factors; One, how big is your grow space?  Two, what is your budget?  And three, what are your goals for this grow?  Do you want to produce as much dank weed as possible, or is this more of a learning experience?

I'm not just learning to grow lol I'm gonna have a big harvest from my current outdoor grow(big for me as it's just to personal to save money from buying weed) I just want to grow a few during the winter and to dip my toes in the indoor area. I live alone on 12 acres miles from civilization, I have a bedroom I dont use at all in my home so low budget will do :shrug:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Re: How should I grow these? [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #849075 - 08/27/21 04:58 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

A full room to work in is good, low budget is less than ideal, but it can be done.  I'd start looking for used HID lighting.  In some areas, people are having a hard time giving them away.  Otherwise, $100 for a full 1000w HPS setup would be about the most I'd pay.

Indoor growing is all about environmental control.  There are 9 cardinal parameters you need to control to the best of your ability.  Temp, wind, co2, light, and humidity above the surface, and temp, moisture content, nutrients, and o2 below the surface.  You can grow weed without any environmental control, but to grow good weed indoors you'll have to either spend money on equipment or get creative.

Much can be done with a simple extraction fan on a temp or humidity controller.

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849081 - 08/27/21 06:20 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

That's what I'm talking about :seriousthankyou:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds