Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSally
Stranger
THC Metabolites
    #849014 - 08/16/21 04:49 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Hello all. I'm New to the site.  Am from Oklahoma and have a MM card but just recently lost my job.  Am now looking for work and am facing the dreaded drug screens. I'm pretty new to all this so please bare with me lol.  Sorry if I ask what seems like silly questions.  I smoked pretty religiously up to mid July 14th.  Did not smoke again until August 1st.  felt confident I could pass the dreaded drug screening....UNTIL.....one prospective employer stated they do METABOLITE tests.  Having never heard of that I looked it up.  Now I have questions.  Is a Metabolite test pretty much the same as a regular drug screen?  From what I've read the human body breaks down THC into 80 different METABOLITES and that they can stay in your system much longer than THC and it's the Metabolites the test is looking for and not just THC. Has anyone heard of this?  I'm not trying to give a false test or cheat the test.  My thinking is to wait a little while longer before I complete my application for this particular job.  Any thoughts on the Metabolites? Maybe share your experiences please and THANK YOU ALL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

Re: THC Metabolites [Re: Sally]
    #849016 - 08/17/21 02:13 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

:lolwut:

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: THC Metabolites [Re: Jenny]
    #849022 - 08/19/21 07:14 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Metabolite testing probably means the standard urinalysis testing, which detects one of the main thc metabolites.

If you last smoked 18 days ago, you're not significantly overweight, and you stay pretty well-hydrated, you're probably good to go, especially if your last toke session was just one session between weeks of abstinence.

If you are worried about it still, and you know when the test is going to happen, fork out the money for a good detox drink and plan to take it 2-4 hours before the test, and be sure to read the instructions and follow them exactly.

I've managed to pass a drug test with an hour warning, when I was smoking heavily and daily, using one of the larger detox drinks. I wouldn't recommend that particular application for them, but for ensuring that you pass a standard pre-employment piss-test, it'll do the trick.

Hope this helps. :peace:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

OfflineSally
Stranger
Re: THC Metabolites [Re: Data]
    #849037 - 08/21/21 11:11 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Thank you for your answer.  It has certainly boosted my confidence.  It has been quite a while since I've had to be concerned about passing a drug screen and when I read about Metabolites I freaked out a bit.  I've been hydrating very well.  Also I've found out I have a hyper thyroid condition so I'm hoping that will help as well LOL. I know my question makes me sound like a goofball but your response was very kind and much appreciated.

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: THC Metabolites [Re: Sally]
    #849060 - 08/27/21 08:39 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I've always used synthetic urine at body temp :shrug:

HOWEVER if you for some unknown reason want to do it naturally I recommend sonne's #7. Look it up. This old lady at a natural medicine shop put me onto this YEARS ago. It really will detox most toxins from you and works MUCH faster than any of the other bullshit. I've done sonnes #7 and got clean in about a week(for reference I'm 160lbs slim/fit build and regularly exercise)

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains