Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
Back at it in 2021
    #847762 - 04/27/21 09:37 AM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Hey all, haven't been on here in a minute. Have been growing off and on. Last indoor run was in 2019. I went from having 8 lights and a ton of drive to absolutely zero motivation to run something that big. I still have the drive to make some crosses and find something that I can stamp as my own and possibly sell with the right testing. I might work my way back up to a couple tents and a green house.

I will be doing some backyard outdoor again since last years harvest was legit and with a few minor improvements like pest management and strain selection. Ill be running all Papaya outdoor this year with exception to maybe the Colorado Meds since they are both 50-55 day strains. I also had a really bad aphid infestation right at the end of flower. I would like to work on these two things this year.

Vivosun 4x4
315W CMH
4" AC Infinity Fan (Parameters: 65% High RH, 78 High Temp, Lows Off)
Peak Harvest Nutrients
Tupur Soil

In the 4x4 I am running a seed run that is on Day 2 of 12/12.

Current genetics in flower are C99 by Relic Seeds, Soar by Supernatural Selections, Colorado Meds by Nerds Genetics and some crosses I made using Dynasty Seeds and Bodhi Seeds.

The crosses are:
Lemon Lotus x (Harlequin x Blue Heron V2)
(Tigermelon2 x Sunshine Daydream) x Unknown Pollen (Either Appalachian Super Skunk or Hindu Hashplant)

05/01/21

Shots of Day 5 in the tent.

Fan Leaves getting pretty massive

New tray I got for ordering some seeds over 4/20

Edited by Dephect (05/01/21 12:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Back at it in 2021 [Re: Dephect]
    #847766 - 04/27/21 10:31 AM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Just to give you guys some insight into the parents of the crosses.

This is the Lemon Lotus keeper. She smelled like lemons through a very well used sock. Such a weird smelling lemon that you want to just keep smelling it. Super stout. Sadly I didn't take clones or revert her and originally I wanted to do it because I thought I would be okay not keeping her but it was so good. I only had two seeds. Both female and I pollinated both with Dynastys Blue Heron V2 x Harlequin and with the unknown pollen. Some of the seeds got mixed together since it was my first time intentionally making seeds.

This was my favorite "Tiger Dream" she smelled of a sweet hazy musk. I still have 5 more seeds from this pack and I might pop them to see if I can F2 the line.

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Back at it in 2021 [Re: Dephect]
    #847843 - 05/01/21 08:38 AM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Placeholder

Edited by Dephect (05/01/21 12:36 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag