Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | Next > | Last >
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Fuck metallica [Re: niteowl]
    #836149 - 01/28/19 11:05 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#836150 - 01/28/19 11:06 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#836151 - 01/28/19 11:08 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Fuck metallica [Re: niteowl] * 1
    #836152 - 01/28/19 11:09 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#836153 - 01/28/19 11:35 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#836170 - 01/31/19 09:37 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

How can anyone claim this bitch is pretty ? ? ?

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: Fuck metallica [Re: niteowl] * 1
    #836171 - 01/31/19 10:26 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

She's average pretty for an average lady in her 30s who's spent the better part of her adult life working her ass off. :shrug:

We could try and experiment, and compare a candid photo of you in your 30s to the rest of current male celebrities, and go around asking shallow women how you stack up...I'm sure the results would line up with your last post.

Basically celebrity worship is toxic, and its fucked up our way of sizing people up...and also YOU AINT SHIT COMPARED TO THOR AND THAT DUDE WHO PLAY AQUAMAN YOU NASTY HOBO-LOOKIN MF...GO HOME AND DONT COME BACK OUTSIDE UNTIL YOU RIPPED AF AND PUT SOME MAKEUP ON AND SMILE ONCE IN A WHILE OR YOUR LIFE WONT MEAN SHIT SON! :zomgwtf::grizzlybear::kelsoburn::androidlol:

Also this jpeg...of that same woman

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Invisibledrawde
Re: Fuck metallica [Re: Data]
    #836172 - 01/31/19 11:44 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

This motherfucker needs to look in a mirror

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: Fuck metallica [Re: drawde]
    #836173 - 01/31/19 12:17 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Me? I'm always open to constructive feedback if I'm being oblivious and hypocritical :bobmarley:

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#836174 - 01/31/19 01:09 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Android! What is your view on "love"?

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Invisibledrawde
    #836176 - 01/31/19 01:38 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Data said:
Me? I'm always open to constructive feedback if I'm being oblivious and hypocritical :bobmarley:

Not you  :spank:

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#836179 - 01/31/19 06:15 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I found a really cool artist. Easo Andrews. The next few will be all his

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Edited by King Koopa (01/31/19 06:22 PM)

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Fuck metallica [Re: King Koopa]
    #836180 - 01/31/19 06:23 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#836181 - 01/31/19 06:23 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#836182 - 02/01/19 06:33 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

drawde said:
Quote:

Data said:

Not you  :spank:

:dumblol:

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#836184 - 02/01/19 08:35 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#836186 - 02/01/19 08:52 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Data said:
She's average pretty for an average lady in her 30s who's spent the better part of her adult life working her ass off. :shrug:

We could try and experiment, and compare a candid photo of you in your 30s to the rest of current male celebrities, and go around asking shallow women how you stack up...I'm sure the results would line up with your last post.

Basically celebrity worship is toxic, and its fucked up our way of sizing people up...and also YOU AINT SHIT COMPARED TO THOR AND THAT DUDE WHO PLAY AQUAMAN YOU NASTY HOBO-LOOKIN MF...GO HOME AND DONT COME BACK OUTSIDE UNTIL YOU RIPPED AF AND PUT SOME MAKEUP ON AND SMILE ONCE IN A WHILE OR YOUR LIFE WONT MEAN SHIT SON! :zomgwtf::grizzlybear::kelsoburn::androidlol:

Also this jpeg...of that same woman

I really hate when niggas argue in here, but this here post ground my gears. I don't know you said all that just to say that you'd smang it or if really you not like people to have opinions on the attractiveness other people?

--------------------

Edited by King Koopa (02/01/19 08:56 AM)

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Some youtube comments are gold [Re: King Koopa]
    #836188 - 02/01/19 02:14 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#836189 - 02/01/19 02:52 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:

I really hate when niggas argue in here, but this here post ground my gears. I don't know you said all that just to say that you'd smang it or if really you not like people to have opinions on the attractiveness other people?

Not really, you're perfectly within your right to have a personal opinion on the attractiveness of someone. And it's perfectly fine to be into celebrity bullshit if that floats your boat. I was mainly caught by the gross generalization of "I dont find this person attractive, and so nobody else should". I also happen to have an opinion about how celebrity worship leads to a shift in what people consider attractive, even though an actual shift in the population towards that ideal would take at least several generations to realize. Coupled with celebrity worship's base values being shallow as fuck, it leads to an overall increase in shallow judgement of peeps' worth to an unrealistic societal norm of base attractiveness.

But these are just my opinions, and I dont expect to change anyone's mind. Also you're 100% correct that this thread is not the place for such a discussion.

The picture posted was just a counter-example that also illustrates how fake the norm of attractive can be, fully dependent on the amount of effort involved in the formation of the data that makes up the image or video feed of the thing that one is trying to internalize as real and generally attractive.

TL;DR bla bla bla I have opinions on stuff

Here's a jpeg to get back on track...

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#836190 - 02/01/19 03:03 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

She looks like a Proboscis monkey, bruh

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder