Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLuko
Stoneman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Heaven/Hell
CBD Oil
    #832582 - 04/17/18 08:16 PM (6 years, 10 hours ago)

My wife has cancer, I'm wondering if CBD oils actual help with pain and all the other side effects of the chemo. What's everyone's thoughts on these oils? Do they really help with pain and other types of things?

Sincerely A Concerned Husband

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: CBD Oil [Re: Luko]
    #832592 - 04/18/18 10:47 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Luko said:
My wife has cancer, I'm wondering if CBD oils actual help with pain and all the other side effects of the chemo. What's everyone's thoughts on these oils? Do they really help with pain and other types of things?

Sincerely A Concerned Husband

Cannabis oils CBD oil is not a magic bullet anymore then cannabis is. However Rick Simpson oil has been used topically reducing and even curing some external forms of cancer.

There are lots of effective anti pain and nausea medicines out there for the side effects of chemo. Cannabis will work with these medicines like it does with other pain killers to make them more effective and therefor use less of these drugs that can have nasty side effects on their own. But the largest benefit from cannabis IMHO is the euphoria and general state of happiness that really makes a person want to get better faster.   

Best wishes for your wife and best of luck in your grow.

OfflineBrewsnWeed
Stranger
Re: CBD Oil [Re: Rider420]
    #832868 - 04/29/18 03:42 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I personally got a lot of useful information from the article https://cannasos.com/news/education/the-benefits-of-cbd. It tells about CBD advantages and general information.

OfflineLuko
Stoneman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Heaven/Hell
Re: CBD Oil [Re: BrewsnWeed]
    #832870 - 04/29/18 08:31 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Thank you so much for all the input.  I'll check out this site today and continue to do research on the CBD oils.

Offlinekeilecpod
Stranger
Re: CBD Oil [Re: Luko]
    #847546 - 03/13/21 08:55 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Oh, this is really terrible. My friend had skin cancer, and he felt just unreal pain and could not get rid of it. He even went through two rounds of chemotherapy, but still couldn't get rid of it ... I tried to persuade the doctor to prescribe morphine, but he was absolutely against it. In the end, he suggested trying CBD oil, which is often used to relax the nervous system and dull pain.  So I decided to buy all-natural high-quality CBD oil https://www.cbdoilking.co.uk/shop/cbd-oil-uk and this helped him a lot, and he stopped suffering from pain. Unfortunately, he eventually died and the doctors couldn't do anything!

Edited by keilecpod (03/29/21 07:43 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules