Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

when you guys planting your outdoor this season ?
    #813985 - 05/23/16 09:56 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

hey guys ,

being in eastern ontario with a nice looking 2 week forecast i am thinking of planting early this season compared to my other seasons of the 2nd week of june ,just wondering your guys planting dates and locations for this season ..

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: when you guys planting your outdoor this season ? [Re: dmtcorey]
    #814038 - 05/25/16 11:12 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

nobody grow outside anymore ?

--------------------

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #814052 - 05/25/16 05:03 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

If I had the place to do it I would have plants in 5 gallon pots of coco ready to go outside into the ground soon.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: when you guys planting your outdoor this season ? [Re: phychotron]
    #814067 - 05/26/16 02:33 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

well i have 6 this size outside already! but I messed up and half started to flower early:mygoditsfullofstars:

So i messed up but I would be getting ready if I was you to put some plants out. I should have waited till now too .I think outdoor is alot harder than indoor. You cant tell whats going to happen ,indoor you control everything.

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: when you guys planting your outdoor this season ? [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #814133 - 05/29/16 10:20 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

phychotron said:
If I had the place to do it I would have plants in 5 gallon pots of coco ready to go outside into the ground soon.

ya im going to play it with what always works for now ,plant inabout a week from now and avoid ,flowering and frost !
Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:

well i have 6 this size outside already! but I messed up and half started to flower early:mygoditsfullofstars:

So i messed up but I would be getting ready if I was you to put some plants out. I should have waited till now too .I think outdoor is alot harder than indoor. You cant tell whats going to happen ,indoor you control everything.

you gonna transplant thought budgrower...?

--------------------

InvisibleChakanooga
Always Lmao
Male

Loc: Wonderland
    #814136 - 05/29/16 11:09 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

A bunch of procrastination here... I was gunna start early, then remembered, now I gave up.

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: when you guys planting your outdoor this season ? [Re: Chakanooga]
    #814146 - 05/30/16 07:20 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

wont be giving up after hauling thousands of lbs of soil in the bush ,givn up aint no option for this cat lol

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#814147 - 05/30/16 07:24 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dmtcorey said:
Quote:

phychotron said:

ya im going to play it with what always works for now ,plant inabout a week from now and avoid ,flowering and frost !
Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:

Lol they were in one gallon grow bags and I just put them in the bigger pots in this pic and watered!  They were turnin yellow and shit because they needed TP and food So in a couple weeks they will be going in the ground I think? Do know yet. I like the fact that i can move them around if need to.

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #814176 - 05/30/16 02:05 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dmtcorey said:
wont be giving up after hauling thousands of lbs of soil in the bush ,givn up aint no option for this cat lol

What's that you say about soil?

url=https://files.growery.org/files/g16-22/463863185-1464638579871678589919.jpg][/url]

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Edited by Hawksresurrection (05/30/16 02:06 PM)

Offlinematt1208
Stranger

Re: when you guys planting your outdoor this season ? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #814211 - 05/30/16 08:28 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

outdoor season just finished over here sadly, but i had one plant in the ground and got just over 3 pound

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: when you guys planting your outdoor this season ? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #814220 - 05/30/16 09:45 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:
Quote:

dmtcorey said:
Quote:

phychotron said:

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:

Lol they were in one gallon grow bags and I just put them in the bigger pots in this pic and watered!  They were turnin yellow and shit because they needed TP and food So in a couple weeks they will be going in the ground I think? Do know yet. I like the fact that i can move them around if need to.

oh ya,im going with 12 g bags myself and like the option of moving them around .
Quote:

Hawksresurrection said:
Quote:

dmtcorey said:

What's that you say about soil?

url=https://files.growery.org/files/g16-22/463863185-1464638579871678589919.jpg][/url]

thats a shit ton of soil bet shes grow a hell of a hedge ,wish i could use a wheel barrel

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags