Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePeacepipe 123
Stranger
3rd time grower, need harvest advice
    #814151 - 05/30/16 10:18 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

HI everyone. Ill make this short and sweet. These have been grown in promix using tiger bloom about once a week after flowering. Today is day 60 in flower (girl scout cookies) Do you think they are ready for harvest? Under the buds on the stalk they looking like they are starting new growth, new little resin glands starting. Will this growth continue for another 2 weeks or so? They dont drink as much water now as they were before, It really seems like everything has slowed down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: 3rd time grower, need harvest advice [Re: Peacepipe 123]
    #814157 - 05/30/16 11:46 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

There pretty close. I'd let em go for another week with nothing but water so they use up the nutrients in them and have a much better taste when smoked.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflinePeacepipe 123
Stranger
Re: 3rd time grower, need harvest advice [Re: Magash]
    #814169 - 05/30/16 12:55 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks! I started flushing them already. I get like a little kid at christmas  when they get this close.......One more week it is, Ill post more photos then

OfflineMof
Male

Re: 3rd time grower, need harvest advice [Re: Peacepipe 123]
    #814300 - 06/02/16 07:33 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

you really cant tell unless you have a 50x handheld microscope
because the sugar the thc comes from goes in stages, if it ambers though it should be pretty visible

usually when the sugar is clear and start bending they are good to go
when they amber the taste and smell and high is much more relaxed
so i would go with either one depending on whether or not you're outside with friends or sitting on the couch

the pistols on the buds are good indicators too
if the pistols have all browned then that means you're at least going to get as high as you could, sugar typically doesnt amber the same time the pistols do...
it usually takes another ten days for the sugar to amber

but yeah if you've been using liquid nutrients you have to flush the plant with water, so whatever you've been watering just use water for the next 14 days so the smoke isn't harsh.. I know he said a week but i think that's cutting it close, I would wait another 12 days IMO because with 12 days you can water it 3 times and the plant will send it off into the air or whatever

i know it's really hard, really if you can get bud from someone else then I would wait as long as possible and spend as much time as i could curing....

it's the summer and i don't have time to cure it so I'm probably just going to flash dry it at 250f for an hour lol
it breaks the thc-a into thc without vaporizing it and it makes it more vapable, but if you grind it at that point it loses potency.. so you should grind it before hand, because something about the thc makes it more brittle
it def works and on top of that you only need to flash dry as much as you're going to smoke/vape

Edited by Mof (06/02/16 08:00 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder