Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMof
Male

been having weird dreams since i stopped smoking everyday
    #812178 - 04/30/16 09:45 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

like theyre' my weird vivid dreams like normal where nothing makes sense but i can see, hear and feel things but at the end i have this sensation that my brain is shaking and my whole body is shaking and i open my eyes and my body is like jerking, i wake up and my hands are crossed on my chest in a perfectly perpindicular shape...

i was afraid smoking weed (low thc weed mind you) would give me epilepsy if i stared at the t.v. and would cause me to seizure or something
i smoked everyday for awhile and stopped last week or so

it feels great like my brain is going to send me into the atmosphere and theres this energy coming out but i always tell myself to not move and to ride it out..

i was wondering if my body was waking itself up naturally or it got confused and thought i was dying or something lol
again in dream this happens when i wake up it still seems as if I've been perfectly still

edit:actually that time i thought the hadron collider would explode during an experiment I remember my body being pulled down like the gravity increased 20x lol
psychedelics open your mind to some fucked up shit

Edited by Mof (05/01/16 01:00 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleChakanooga
Always Lmao
Male

Loc: Wonderland
Re: been having weird dreams since i stopped smoking everyday [Re: Mof]
    #812200 - 05/01/16 02:11 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Sleep paralysis.

Start thinking about happy dreams, and you will get happy dreams.

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: been having weird dreams since i stopped smoking everyday [Re: Mof]
    #812207 - 05/01/16 06:19 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Mof said:
like theyre' my weird vivid dreams like normal where nothing makes sense but i can see, hear and feel things but at the end i have this sensation that my brain is shaking and my whole body is shaking and i open my eyes and my body is like jerking, i wake up and my hands are crossed on my chest in a perfectly perpindicular shape...

i was afraid smoking weed (low thc weed mind you) would give me epilepsy if i stared at the t.v. and would cause me to seizure or something
i smoked everyday for awhile and stopped last week or so

it feels great like my brain is going to send me into the atmosphere and theres this energy coming out but i always tell myself to not move and to ride it out..

i was wondering if my body was waking itself up naturally or it got confused and thought i was dying or something lol
again in dream this happens when i wake up it still seems as if I've been perfectly still

edit:actually that time i thought the hadron collider would explode during an experiment I remember my body being pulled down like the gravity increased 20x lol
psychedelics open your mind to some fucked up shit

Something foul this way comes..

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom