Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery
hempx asheville
    #793912 - 09/19/15 04:22 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Just got home from this event N I gotta say I'm impressed. Had the states actually growing hemp showing out there and a few other cool fucks.
Music.
Good beer
No/minimal hipsters
Pushi!ng for legalizatiion across the board doesn't start with Nything besides the growing of this plant and making it palatable to most of america . These guys are doing the hard work to do that and make the plant viewed for its myriad of uses even beyond medical.
Btw.some badasses there were selling cbd oil for the cheap. Unseen anywhere else ime. Besides colorado.

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: hempx asheville [Re: ashfiken]
    #793946 - 09/20/15 03:53 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Asheville is pretty sweet. It'd be cool to move out there, i know a fellow member that settled in the area this year.

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery
Re: hempx asheville [Re: nannybooboo]
    #793947 - 09/20/15 04:57 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

i like the laid  back vibes  ya get, even from oldheads there. its like an oasis for the bible belt.
although i enjoiy not living directly in it,  1 1/2 away  isnt bad. i can enjoy when i want and  dont  pay a premium to  live near anything where i stay.  while  there i  asked my  gf, wonder  how many people  grow up here? prob a fuckinglot

cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: hempx asheville [Re: ashfiken] * 1
    #793970 - 09/20/15 11:30 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Btw.some badasses there were selling cbd oil for the cheap.

CBD???  Are you sure it was cbd, and not cbg?
CBD is a concentrate and possession of greater than 0.15 of an oz. is a felony in NC.

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery
Re: hempx asheville [Re: Stoneth]
    #793979 - 09/20/15 12:26 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Swear to goaddd it was genuine CBD a diffsrent vendor even mentioned cbd was still illegal in nc... but the game goes on, they brouth it sahing it is hemp therefore food product and 'legal'.  I dunno but it was righteous what ghey wsre doing and 100% was cbd. Concentrates,sprays, abd even fucking melting listerine like strips!

Cheers

Edit to give explanation:(here ya go stoneth)

Due to many States “legalizing” CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil for use in patients, we thought it important to help you understand what the difference is between CBD Oil from marijuana versus CBD Oil grown from industrial hemp.

CBD Oil from marijuana is not yet legalized in all 50 States because the initial product made from marijuana plants (genetically bred to be high in levels of THC), has higher THC before the CBD is isolated from the plant.

CBD Oil from industrial hemp is already legal in all 50 States because the initial product, hemp, contains no traceable amounts of THC, and therefore is already legal to transport across State lines. Industrial hemp is genetically bred to have high levels of CBD, which is non-psychoactive, and safe for children and the elderly to consume (there is no “high”).

Marijuana is different than hemp. Marijuana has high levels of THC, and is not yet legal to grow and consume in all 50 States. Hemp is different, because it is legal to consume products made from hemp in all 50 States, and has been for a long time.

When you hear that CBD Oil is becoming “legal” in a State – it means that CBD Oil from THC-high marijuana plants can be consumed. CBD Oil from industrial hemp is already legal to consume, buy, and sell in all 50 States because there’s no traceable amounts of THC in the end products, and instead are rich in the compound CBD.

Source – That’s Natural – http://thatsnatural.info/

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

Edited by ashfiken (09/22/15 07:05 AM)

OfflineJrsxt

Re: hempx asheville [Re: ashfiken]
    #816006 - 06/28/16 11:35 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I love Asheville.  I don't live too far. How often do they have events like this?

OfflineThe_Enternational
Stranger

Re: hempx asheville [Re: Jrsxt] * 1
    #844822 - 05/04/20 08:17 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

This is in Asheville, the largest mansion in the entire United States:

:eek: It is called the Biltmore, and is owned by the Vanderbilt family (19th century railroad tycoon family). It's really a nice trip to take =)

--------------------
" Advice given by others

is often ill counsel. "

- Havamal

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,400 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.