Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Cannabis, Marijuana, Ganja & Greens >> Cannabis Pictures

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Squatchin' for god
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: Condom Game, Maeda Line, Missile Strike, Monkey Diving, Rainman, Yeti Sports

Tahoe OG x Triple Nova
    #778681 - 05/13/15 10:12 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Cannaventure - Tahoe OG (clone) x Triple Nova(Triangle Kush x Blackberry KushBX) I think you can only get it as a freebie atm.
This was like 20 min after being chopped down. You can see it's starting to droop. I fast dried a little to try and this pheno wasn't a keeper and doesn't seem very potent, but it looks kind of cool. Has a slightly thick/warm inhale and I couldn't possibly describe the taste, but it's not too bad. nothing special uncured.

Edit* A little better after a few days drying. Gets me fucked up after a few hits, which is always good. Decent high. I'd recently been smoking a Larry OG that got me higher faster but I didn't enjoy the high as much as this stuff. Although I enoy the high, this tripe nova cross leaves you with a lot of that comedown heavy feeling where your limbs feel heavier and you just walk slower. Might make your day a little too lazy if you smoke this all day, but it's not neccesarily a couch lock bud. It doesn't put me to sleep like some, and actually doesn't even make me tired during the weighed down feeling after effects. just slower. I guess this is pointless unless u have this and get a similar pheno?*

Under 2 ft tall in 1 gal planter. grown in pottingsoil/coco. Was barely fed with Dr Earth fertilizer, worm castings, high P bat guano, calmag and more

I didn't use any filters or adjust the contrast or sharpness or anything special. If anyone is wondering.

Be sure to read up on "autoflower"/ruderalis seeds before choosing them. Unless you NEED autos, you might do much better with anything else. No more hoarding ultra genetics! We need more of the best not less!

Edited by Midgetpawn (05/20/15 12:34 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Cannabis, Marijuana, Ganja & Greens >> Cannabis Pictures