Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecheezymold
That Guy

Five Nights at Freddy's 2
    #764992 - 01/11/15 04:02 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

I swear this game is going to give me a heart attack.  Although the gameplay is overly simplified, this game scares the absolute shit out of me.  The first one was creepy as fuck too. 

Fuck these things lol.  I think it gets to me because I remember these animatron things from when I was a kid. 

Hint: This game should be played with headphones on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 2 [Re: cheezymold]
    #765011 - 01/11/15 07:16 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Never heard of it. What platform?

I liked silent hill...

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Offlinecheezymold
That Guy

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 2 [Re: poor boy]
    #765062 - 01/11/15 10:04 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

It's for PC, IOS, and Android.  It's a combination of psychological horror and jump scares.  It is also a really hard game even though it is only point and click.   

From the wiki:

"The player character, who is later revealed to be named Jeremy Fitzgerald, has started working as a night watch security guard at the family restaurant Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. One of the other employees calls the player on a phone in the office to explain both gameplay and the story. The animatronics, which have special facial recognition software to protect the children from potential harm, were not programmed with a night mode, so when they do not hear any noise, their programming tells them that they are in the wrong room and they seek out the nearest source of noise to find people to entertain, which happens to be in the office. As in the previous game, the animatronics' programming also tells them that there should not be people in the restaurant after hours, so when they encounter the player character, they believe he is an animatronic endoskeleton without a costume and stuff him into a spare Freddy Fazbear suit, killing him in the process. The man on the phone also explains that this restaurant has an unlimited power source at night, unlike the previous location, but there are no doors blocking access to the office, requiring the player to use either a spare Freddy Fazbear mask to trick the animatronics into thinking he is not an endoskeleton. The player is also informed their flashlight will cause certain animatronics to reboot and leave the room. As more enemy characters appear as the player advances through the game, the man on the phone informs the player of the characters' presence, their movement patterns, and some background information on their presence in the sequel. For example, the man on the phone explains that the older animatronics are in the new restaurant, and have been retrofitted with the new technology, but as they did not work properly they are kept for spare parts."

I have a thing for horror games and really enjoyed Silent Hill.  I thing the second place goes to Amnesia:The Dark Descent.  It just goes to show that it doesn't take million dollar graphics to make a good game.

Jump to top Pages: 1