Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: GORILLA’S MERRY CHRISTMAS ADVENT CALENDAR GIVEAWAY [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #763430 - 12/26/14 04:21 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:
Thats y face book sucks lol I made a account to just fuck around with u guys.But I never do much on there.

Like you said in another thread, these comps are to have fun and play around. and you guys get some advertising as well.
For the sore loser fuckem. They probably are a sore loser in life too.

Probably so - seems we don't care about the "little guy" and rig our contests.

I'm just curious who they thing the big guys are - but that would mean I'd have to get on Facebook to ask, and that just ain't happening.

We could, just as easily, not give anything away at all. I just don't get people sometimes.

~~sherry

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: GORILLA’S MERRY CHRISTMAS ADVENT CALENDAR GIVEAWAY [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #763438 - 12/26/14 04:51 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Those people that complain and talk smack are the dickheads that ruin the fun for everyone else.

Dont let a few douches stop gorilla from doing your thing.

I can remember when you guys first came to this site. Im not going to lie it was really slow . But since you guys got here its fun to look and see what going on and stuff. 

anyhow sherry dont let the dumb asses ruin something fun.

Much love Budgrower!

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#763439 - 12/26/14 05:01 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:
Those people that complain and talk smack are the dickheads that ruin the fun for everyone else.

Dont let a few douches stop gorilla from doing your thing.

I can remember when you guys first came to this site. Im not going to lie it was really slow . But since you guys got here its fun to look and see what going on and stuff. 

anyhow sherry dont let the dumb asses ruin something fun.

Much love Budgrower!

My response when someone acts like that on a forum is that this is supposed to be fun, and when it's not fun anymore, we'll stop.

It usually shuts people up.

We had to fight pretty hard to get regular comps anyway - if you can remember how it was when we first got here, there wasn't much of anything in the way of free seeds.

If we have to stop doing them, I guess we'll stop doing them where people complain - then you can expect the growery to have a flood of new members from other sites. People on the busiest forum already talk about how they join the slower forums with less people entering to increase their chances.

A few pages ago, there were talk of puppets, which I guess means fake accounts by current members. My guess is that it's people from other forums coming over here to enter too, rather than someone trying to double up.

~~sherry

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#763442 - 12/26/14 05:33 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Oooo I remember there was no comps at all! I remember the first one! I was like best bud/plant or something?
It was the greatest thing ever . I went out and got a mask lol What ever, it was really fun ,still is.

You know  the thing with  _ _ _ion and all ! I was never trying to be douche or complain because you guys hooked me up .I was just simply getting info to my growery friends.

And you guys at gorilla have no control over what happened . But after all my bitchen you still sent me some cool ass stuff.

Just for that I dont shop any were else but gorilla seeds lol not to mention If there was ever any problems I can talk to you !:stayfunky:

Offlinecheezymold
That Guy

#763443 - 12/26/14 05:55 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Dude congratulations!  Mega awesome contests.  Hope you have some beautiful girls.

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#763447 - 12/26/14 06:12 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:
Oooo I remember there was no comps at all! I remember the first one! I was like best bud/plant or something?
It was the greatest thing ever . I went out and got a mask lol What ever, it was really fun ,still is.

You know  the thing with  _ _ _ion and all ! I was never trying to be douche or complain because you guys hooked me up .I was just simply getting info to my growery friends.

And you guys at gorilla have no control over what happened . But after all my bitchen you still sent me some cool ass stuff.

Just for that I dont shop any were else but gorilla seeds lol not to mention If there was ever any problems I can talk to you !:stayfunky:

It's not a problem - I think Steve used that post to get them to pay attention after they promised to send new seeds & then were slow to follow through. I don't think they were not going to send them - they were just trying to get all their ducks in a row & make sure they didn't send more out that were bad.

Either way, it's fine. We'd rather know there was a problem so we can try to correct it than to not know & think things are good.

People like to see that we take care of things like that - it's actually good for business. In some ways, better than if things went smoothly all the time.

~~sherry

--------------------

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
    #763452 - 12/26/14 07:39 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

SINCE ALL THE SEED LOVERS ARE HERE

and since I recently found that I stored all my seeds incorrectly and dried out all my pricey collection that was 4yrs old..  how should I store them because there is no way I can get to each seed b4 something might happen to them..  :smirk:

I used to keep them in the breeders tins/packs and put them into a larger tin then in my sock drawer til I needed them but that proved fatal :shrug:

recommendations?  :thanx:

--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:1:growingweed:3:growingweed:B:farmerdance:U:growingweed:D:growingweed:S:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: GORILLA’S MERRY CHRISTMAS ADVENT CALENDAR GIVEAWAY [Re: 13buds]
    #763456 - 12/26/14 08:29 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Lots of people keep them in the refrigerator, but i've read that you have to make sure that they're in an airtight container so you don't get any condensation in with the seeds.

I'd love to hear how other people store their seeds too.

~~sherry

--------------------

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

#763458 - 12/26/14 08:49 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Shit I'm pretty sure I've won 2 of your contests already and I've only entered like 4 or 5, I must be one of the "big guys"! :lol:

Seriously though, thanks for all the rad giveaways. :super:

InvisibleP-O

Re: GORILLA’S MERRY CHRISTMAS ADVENT CALENDAR GIVEAWAY [Re: Mycophile]
    #763464 - 12/26/14 09:48 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

congrats

Edited by P-O (12/26/14 10:23 PM)

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

#763467 - 12/26/14 10:00 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

:hatsoff:
Quote:

13buds said:
SINCE ALL THE SEED LOVERS ARE HERE

and since I recently found that I stored all my seeds incorrectly and dried out all my pricey collection that was 4yrs old..  how should I store them because there is no way I can get to each seed b4 something might happen to them..  :smirk:

I used to keep them in the breeders tins/packs and put them into a larger tin then in my sock drawer til I needed them but that proved fatal :shrug:

recommendations?  :thanx:

Quote:

cannabis_seeds said:
Lots of people keep them in the refrigerator, but i've read that you have to make sure that they're in an airtight container so you don't get any condensation in with the seeds.

I'd love to hear how other people store their seeds too.

~~sherry

--------------------
:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:1:growingweed:3:growingweed:B:farmerdance:U:growingweed:D:growingweed:S:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#763468 - 12/26/14 10:31 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

:youresilly:

LOL  Im guilty of the same, I just store mine in those air tight vials with some sylica packs:wellidunno:

Edited by budgrowerwannabe (12/26/14 10:32 PM)

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#763470 - 12/26/14 10:44 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

i use glass vials like a perfume sample bottles, throw a grain of rice for every seed, seal it then pop in a baggie and plastic airtight box in the fridge. silica gel is supposed to be good too.

steve

--------------------

Edited by cannabis_seeds (12/26/14 10:45 PM)

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

#763471 - 12/26/14 10:55 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/460101#460101

I found this old thread on seed storage and the consensus was in a mason jar with desiccant in the fridge to store long term but no seed will go much past 5-10yrs even with the best storage.  :smirk:

1st world problems :wow:

:hehehe:

:thanx: again for the sweet contest :respect:

hoping to get some of the OG Kush so I dont have to buy any from Magash in the spring :laugh2:

--------------------

OfflineIntelliGeneS
Stranger
    #763526 - 12/27/14 08:28 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Congratulations 13buds!

As far as seed storage goes, the biggest considerations are heat and gaining moisture. You want to keep the seeds from getting too hot definitely. As far as moisture goes, you don't want seeds to dry out completely, or they won't be able to recover, but it's actually pretty difficult to dry them below 5% moisture content, so the biggest concern is gaining moisture and becoming enzymatically active (basically starting the germination process earlier than desired and then dying) or being attacked by mold/mildew from being in a humid environment.

General seed storage recommendations are:

Long term - a few degrees below freezing at very low moisture (5-7%) with little or no temperature fluctuation (below the permafrost or in freezer which is NOT frost-free).
Medium term - low temperature (32-41 degrees F / 0-5 degrees C) and low moisture (5-15%).

A sealed container in the fridge or freezer is a must to keep air from entering and condensing to leave moisture inside. I prefer an airtight container inside another airtight container. A desiccant in each container such as silica can also help to keep moisture levels low. But it's important to not seal up seeds until they have been dried enough, otherwise they will sweat and any desiccant won't be sufficient. Assuming the breeders dry the seed well and the breeder packs are sealed, you can leave them in the packs, but I would still recommend putting the packs in a sealed container with desiccant. If you don't trust them, open them up, let them dry down gradually at room temp (in an air conditioned space, hopefully you're not in the tropics at high relative humidity in general, that makes it difficult) and then repack them either in individual sealed containers with desiccant or in breathable packaging inside a sealed container with desiccant to bring down the moisture and then changing to fresh desiccant before putting them into a cold environment.

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: GORILLA’S MERRY CHRISTMAS ADVENT CALENDAR GIVEAWAY [Re: IntelliGeneS]
    #764256 - 01/03/15 03:12 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#764257 - 01/03/15 03:17 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks again for all the give aways guys :thumbup:

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

Re: GORILLA’S MERRY CHRISTMAS ADVENT CALENDAR GIVEAWAY [Re: Sham87]
    #764261 - 01/03/15 04:07 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

:baaaam:

:fuckinawesome:

--------------------

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

#765864 - 01/16/15 06:27 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

so how screwed am I?

I dont believe they attempted delivery yesterday because I was home 100% of the day...
Quote:

A delivery was attempted for your item with reference ------- in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA before 14:07 on 15/01/15.
If the addressee does not collect it or make an arrangement to have it redelivered, it will be returned to the sender in the UK.
Last update: 15 January 2015, 02:07pm

if they attempted to deliver (at 7am my time Central time, when Im standing im my front yard with my kid waiting for the school bus) :rolleyes: then why dont I have a card in my door saying so or that they tried?  :shrug:

I cant even fill out a redelivery form without that card that noone left :smirk:

I know its not the fault of anyone here but Ive never missed a delivery b4 so where is it now?  my local post office :confused2:

or will they attempt to redeliver today?  :twitchy:

any advice would help ease my nerves :noob:

:wow:

--------------------

Edited by 13buds (01/16/15 06:40 AM)

Invisiblevinsue
GRAND OLD FART
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #765868 - 01/16/15 07:26 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

13buds said:...A delivery was attempted for your item... before 14:07 on 15/01/15.
If the addressee does not collect it or make an arrangement to have it redelivered, it will be returned to the sender in the UK.
Last update: 15 January 2015, 02:07pm

if they attempted to deliver (at 7am my time Central time)...

Your mailman comes at 7AM? I am :confused:
Sounds like devivery was attempted at 2:06PM.

When I won the Halloween Giveaway, my seed package was shipped via Royal Priority Mail
  with a Tracking Number emailed to me from Gorilla in their confirmation of shipment.
Both packages (seeds only shipped priority, the grinder and pipe regular mail, if I remember correctly )
were just left in my mailbox with my regular mail. The seed pack was delivered a few days earlier than the other.
I don't know if you won a shirt or something that wouldn't fit in your mailbox/slot, that might be the issue.:shrug:

:goodluck: and :congrats: on being another lucky winner of Gorillas awesome contests.

:heart:  . . . :peace:

--------------------
" One toke over the line...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates