Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleFazed
and dazed

Had a seizure, lol
    #742905 - 08/05/14 10:32 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Yep as the title suggests I had my 1st seizure!

Before meeting my friend from work I consumed a bottle of morphine sulphate and lots of Tramadol. The day was interesting and she was looking stunning as ever. The opiates increased my confidence and helped me talk with endless creativity. It was a good day.

The following day I consumed 15 50mg Tramadol thinking I'd increased my tolerance from the day before. I met up with my dad with the intention of going to Starbucks. As we drove there I was suddenly engulfed in my wild imagination, reality quickly unfolded revealing a new morbidly evil synthetic reality where I was witnessing someone  destroying another person bit by bit. He was throwing something (most likely a rock) at the other persons head and breaking him apart in the most demonically possessed way imaginable. I took part in this horrendous act taking pleasure at watching him disintegrate slowly. There was someone in the back of the van watching me, I bit my bottom lip hard and was breathing heavily.
Meanwhile my dads driving along worrying like crazy as he's watching me rock back and forth turning all white and cold sweating like a maniac. He squeezes my shoulder asking if I'm ok and I suddenly come to and look at him. For a moment I'm back to normality, I look behind me and nobody was there. I could've sworn someone else was watching the whole episode!
He tells me he skipped 4 red lights in panic thinking I was surely going to die and says he must ring the police immediately and is driving to the nearest hospital to get me seen to as I'm apparently on the brink of death (not for the first time I might add) I tell him to fucking take me home and don't ring the cops. Part of me wishes I had fucking died.

My mind sent me back to that dark place once again and I instinctively knew what I was witnessing was truly evil, like the stoning of someone in the Middle East, brutally assaulting the poor soul who's trapped and has to take the seemingly endless agony until death releases them and they can finally rest.
I shake my head and am back. I look at my dad, he looks terrified. I tell him I overdosed because the pain was particularly bad today. I get out the van, I'm in the hospital car park.

I refused to be taken home even though he said he'd drive me back. He drives off and I slumped down beside this tree near the local prison, my thoughts still corrupt with anguish whilst the prisoners frantic wails could be faintly heard in the distance.

After what seemed like an eternal rest I got myself together and walked the fuck home. It was a long ass journey. And I was still high as a kite. Lesson learnt, I think.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Had a seizure, lol [Re: Fazed]
    #742921 - 08/05/14 11:21 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Lol no shit. I used to eat tramadol like candy for weeks at a time. I know there's a risk but shit.

Then again I think I only ever got up to like 10 in a day. Keep it down to like 4 dude.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: Had a seizure, lol [Re: RasJeph]
    #742934 - 08/05/14 01:17 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Opiates are the devil!:getstoned:

--------------------
:getstoned:

InvisibleUltimateDevotion
TwistedByDesign
Male User Gallery

Re: Had a seizure, lol [Re: Stoneth]
    #742986 - 08/05/14 07:20 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

What's wrong g with u people?! :facepalm:

--------------------
Harry Detroit in 304 made one last promise now
"I'm goin out without a trace, a vanishing act before your eyes"

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: Had a seizure, lol [Re: UltimateDevotion]
    #742987 - 08/05/14 07:22 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Drugs

--------------------

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

#742998 - 08/05/14 07:55 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

:nonono:

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
    #743021 - 08/05/14 08:29 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Fazed said:
...The following day I consumed 15 50mg Tramadol thinking I'd increased my tolerance from the day before....

Well there's your problem :smirk: .

I'm assuming you knew this...if not you do now :yesnod:, but moderate to high doses of tramadol is known to induce seizures in certain individuals.

Tramadol touches on all sorts of different receptors other than just being a μ-opioid agonist.

It's a μ-opioid receptor agonist, serotonin releasing agent, norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, NMDA receptor antagonist, 5-HT2C receptor antagonist, nicotinic acetylcholine receptor antagonist, TRPV1 receptor agonist, and M1 and M3 muscarinic acetylcholine receptor antagonist.

One of the metabolites also has very high affinity for the δ-opioid receptor, δ-opioid receptor agonists are what can bring about siezures for some folks...the whole slew of other receptor activity doesn't help either I'm sure.

Lots of people don't like the stuff as far as opioids go, but I actually enjoy tramadol, it has a unique feel about it. I never took beyond 100mg to 200mg though (If I remember correctly).

Be safe dude....

-OM

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: Had a seizure, lol [Re: openmind]
    #743097 - 08/06/14 07:42 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

If I remember correctly some people don't even feel tramadol. It works differently for different people.

I had one of my best nods on that shit of my life. That sounds stupid but I swear I had a hot cup of tea and I kept nodding in and out thinking oh fuck I gotta put this down before I spill it and burn myself. By the time I was able to, it was room temperature LOL.

I thinm it has something anti depressant in it too. It's fantastic shit.

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#743204 - 08/07/14 03:39 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I've had a few drug induced seizures in the past. Fuck that. Wish Tramadol would do something for me as with no insurance currently IK have to go to a free clinic to see a doc and they have a policy against prescribing anything stronger than Tramadol. Got a script for it now that I'm not even going to bother to fill. I have a very high opiate tolerance. Something has got to give though. I need something for the pain I live in after breaking my spine in a car wreck last year. Trying to get into a pain clinic but the wait is rediculous. All I have on hand right now is 30 Vicodin. They are next to useless to me too. Just took 6. I won't feel them and they will only take some of the edge off the pain. I could do a CWE and easily take all 30 yet still want something more.Can't afford anything right now and have to make what little I'm able to get last. Sucks. Wish I could still buy pods as cheap as they used to be.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: Had a seizure, lol [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #743237 - 08/07/14 07:22 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Solution: send me your drugs.

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#743241 - 08/07/14 07:33 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

:tongue:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder