Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Just rolled my balls off
    #742663 - 08/02/14 09:17 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

It was amazing, as it always is :dawerp:

Its currently 7 hrs past dose time and I'm sipping on some whiskey and still enjoying a little of the effects.

Just thought I would share my abundance of good vibes with everyone :bobmarley:

Peace,
agmotes165

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: Just rolled my balls off [Re: Data]
    #742673 - 08/02/14 10:01 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

:peace:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: Just rolled my balls off [Re: KaptKid]
    #742677 - 08/02/14 10:09 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

:heart:

--------------------

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
    #742685 - 08/03/14 12:23 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Cheers! I gave away some free molly tonight at the bar, 3 bands played and plenty of chicas para todos!

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #742730 - 08/03/14 04:09 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Yeeeeeeee I almost rolled last night but everyone bitched out. Like wtf I wanna share my drugs on a Saturday night and nobody is down? We're not old yet !!

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: Just rolled my balls off [Re: RasJeph]
    #742759 - 08/03/14 10:19 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Probably a great idea to turn down MDMA/ecstacy considering the very rapid and permanent deterioration of your ability to be happy or feel good. I turned down free molly a few months ago then after about an hour called the guy asking if he still had it. he decided to keep it and I was all of a sudden desperate to get it from him. I ended up paying for it. It sucked.

I'm pretty sure molly is not what it's supposed to be anymore. I don't know if you can put all the fuckery that was in ecstacy into molly but I highly suspect you aren't getting pure mdma or anything close when you get the molly that's popular nowadays. september hightimes just had an article about molly I didn't read. you can get the issue in .pdf from torrent sites.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Just rolled my balls off [Re: Midgetpawn] * 1
    #742773 - 08/04/14 05:17 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Lol.  I use drugs responsibly brah.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Offlinewebster10

Re: Just rolled my balls off [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #742782 - 08/04/14 06:58 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Midgetpawn said:
Probably a great idea to turn down MDMA/ecstacy considering the very rapid and permanent deterioration of your ability to be happy or feel good. I turned down free molly a few months ago then after about an hour called the guy asking if he still had it. he decided to keep it and I was all of a sudden desperate to get it from him. I ended up paying for it. It sucked.

I'm pretty sure molly is not what it's supposed to be anymore. I don't know if you can put all the fuckery that was in ecstacy into molly but I highly suspect you aren't getting pure mdma or anything close when you get the molly that's popular nowadays. september hightimes just had an article about molly I didn't read. you can get the issue in .pdf from torrent sites.

So anyone who gets "mainstream molly" is getting the same exact product which apparently isn't MDMA? You can't just make a blanket statement like that lol, it's called generalizing. Some people have the hookup and can get extremely pure MDMA. Some people get sold fake shit and don't have a clue :shrug:

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: Just rolled my balls off [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #742823 - 08/04/14 04:24 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Midgetpawn said:

Lol I hear your concerns...but like webster10 said, some people have the hookup and can get pure MDMA. There are also test kits out there that will tell you if your sample is not what it claims to be. :cool::thumbup:

When taken in moderation, with respect to both dosage and dose frequency...there is conflicting evidence as to whether MDMA is considered neurotoxic. Most people who experience an inability to feel happy after taking "Molly" have either:
a)taken something other than MDMA
b)taken waaaaaay too much
c)both a and b

The rest are just doing it wrong and trying to compare their sober happy to their MDMA happy. One should always keep in mind that these experiences are awesome and can expand one's knowledge of the bounds of human emotion and ultimately enrich their life from having had such an experience, but its not healthy to compare your sober life to your MDMA moments...it just doesnt work and leads to constantly finding a fault in your sober happy (aka "this is alright but its not nearly as awesome as that one time on molly"). :shrug:

I've responsibly rolled on MDMA and 6apb for almost 4 years now, and my sober life is just as happy as its always been...but only because I keep my MDMA experiences under a different category, and realize that these memories were chemically enhanced. It doesn't make them any less awesome or meaningful, just puts them in perspective. :pipesmoke:

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#742828 - 08/04/14 05:09 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Tried MDMA for the first time this year, it was great. Good vibes OP

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale