Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineImmaNoob
Stranger

Noob Question please help
    #732710 - 05/22/14 09:59 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Can someone please tell me what this is I know its nothing bad but this is my first grow so I'm just trying to learn about the plant and I don't know if this is a new branch or what but as you can tell from the other picture its not very big yet. Thanks in advance  :blazed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Noob Question please help [Re: ImmaNoob]
    #732716 - 05/22/14 11:16 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

They grow at every set of leaves. I forget the name of them but somebody will chime is soon with it. They never get bigger and pretty much stay like that and do nothing that I know of.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Noob Question please help [Re: ImmaNoob]
    #732718 - 05/23/14 12:03 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

They are there specifically to freak noobs into thinking they've got a male. I'm pretty sure those are common to a lot of plants. Its an indica, as indicated by its wide shade leaves. If you want to learn as much as you can then get one of the marijuana books out there, there are a few. People will tell you all that info is available online, its true, but its good to have a book as one good solid package of info. You might be able to find the info online but would you know to look for it?

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineImmaNoob
Stranger

Re: Noob Question please help [Re: phychotron]
    #732720 - 05/23/14 12:16 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

OK cool my friend has a book from a while back I'll borrow it thanks for the replies

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds