Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
Adderrall you are my hero
    #70578 - 07/02/08 09:39 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I went to every session of my lit 1 class stoned or on opiates, barely put forth any effort at all, missed the maximum amount of classes you can without it affecting your grade, crammed for maybe 4 hours the day before the test, was on adderrall half the time and stoned the rest of it.  Took adderall today before the test, and got an A.

I love that i'm a straight up pothead whos sober less than 10% of the time and am lazy as fuck and still get an A, while other people actually have to give a shit and study and most of them still wont get as good of a grade as i did.

I was 100% sure about every question except one, and on the one i was unsure of it turns out i switched the authors first and middle name around so i'll probably get partial credit.

I guess this comes off bragging and it is, but it's not that i think i'm better than everyone.  I'm not super intelligent, but i'm definitely above average intelligence.  I'm just good at memorizing material and taking tests. 

its a messed up educational system that rewards people for memorizing and recycling information and their ability to perform in high stress final exams, but i'll be damned if it isn't in my favor.  It's nice being able to get As and barely work for them.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemaggotz

Re: Adderrall you are my hero [Re: Doitagain]
    #70585 - 07/02/08 09:53 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

ha, i did that shit without adderall. :snub:

InvisibleAgent00
Kickin it for Christ

Re: Adderrall you are my hero [Re: Doitagain]
    #70586 - 07/02/08 09:58 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

ya I have the same shit happen in certain classes I dont read the material listen in class take notes all I do is skim the material for about 30 minuets and get at least a B.

And they say that bud makes you stupid.:lol:

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Re: Adderrall you are my hero [Re: maggotz]
    #70594 - 07/02/08 10:02 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

yeah to be honest i don't think i even needed the adderrall but i have a prescription so i figured i might as well take advantage of it. 

When i did the adderrall i only studied for  a little bit and then was suddenly compelled by an irrepressable urge to clean my apartment, lol.  After it wore off i blazed and finished studying.

I'm sure there's a lot of you on here like me, and it's certainly great to be told that pot smoking makes you a lazy unmotivated unsuccessful loser and yet your among the tops in your class putting in less effort than most people.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Re: Adderrall you are my hero [Re: Agent00]
    #70596 - 07/02/08 10:04 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Agent00 said:
ya I have the same shit happen in certain classes I dont read the material listen in class take notes all I do is skim the material for about 30 minuets and get at least a B.

And they say that bud makes you stupid.:lol:

yeah, how wrong they are.  Not only do i get better grades than them but i'm always stoned and thus always in a good mood.  IMO the stoner life is the happiest possible life, if you've got the skills to pull it off well.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale