Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Harvest Fries
    #695972 - 11/28/13 03:14 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quite possibly the best french fries you'll ever have. Last time I harvested I ate some fries afterward and all the oils from the plant were mixing in with the fry grease. Its beyond heavenly and I plan on doing this every time I harvest. They're so good I've thought about rubbing my fingers on some buds before I eat fries just to get that taste again.  :drooling:

I figured out how to make fries in the oven that are just as good as a deep fryer. I start with Ore-Ida brand so that I don't get a bunch of "shorts" like in the bargain brands. I turn the oven on to 450 and let the fries heat with the oven--one layer on a cookie sheet. After 12-17 minutes (depending on cut, crinkle, steak, shoestring, etc) I take them out of the oven and sprinkle with season salt, shake the pan around then flip the fries with a spatula, or steak fries I'll flip individually. Its important to season them right then, right out of the oven when they're still sweating, thats where the trick comes in. Then throw back in for another 7-10 minutes and your done.

I tried to add a little ground bud to them once to try and get that flavor again but it just dried the bud out. Maybe in a sealed container with potatoes, but not the open oven. Rubbed sage is the bomb seasoning that acts that way. Now that I think about it, I was going to do mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving today but I might just make some Cannabis-Sage-Rosemary-Thyme potato wedges.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: Harvest Fries [Re: phychotron]
    #695973 - 11/28/13 03:16 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

:crazy2:  sounds tasty

InvisibleUltimateDevotion
TwistedByDesign
Male User Gallery

Re: Harvest Fries [Re: P-O]
    #695991 - 11/28/13 06:10 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

:homerdrool:

--------------------
Harry Detroit in 304 made one last promise now
"I'm goin out without a trace, a vanishing act before your eyes"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom