Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Anyone Tried Dokha Before?
    #694207 - 11/18/13 07:36 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

I had just bought some Shisha/Mu'assel that contained Dokha, and I experienced a significant head change. Has anyone else smoked it out of a Hookah, or on its own when it's not in Mu'assel?

Wikipedia

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemedwakh.com
Stranger
Re: Anyone Tried Dokha Before? [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #694464 - 11/19/13 09:06 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Hello Sir,

I am the owner of medwakh.com the company that produces Nirvana Super Shisha, which Im sure must have been the brand that you smoked, because as far as I know, were the only company in the world with that product.

We have a large business selling straight dokha, as well as dokha mixed with shisha tobacco.

I got an alert in my google trends that this post was in regards to dokha, and I would like to take the time to answer any questions you might have about dokha, how to use it, or where to get it.

Cheers!

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone Tried Dokha Before? [Re: medwakh.com]
    #694476 - 11/19/13 10:17 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Well I mean if you ask the question I'm more than willing to ask about how to use it straight, or how much a standard dose would be for it.

The shop I purchased the Nirvana Super Shisha (Schnozberries was the flavor) also sells the straight dokha (a friend of the friend mentioned it to me).

Also I would like to say me and my friends absolutely loved your product. I don't know if you use your own product, but do you have any other flavors that you like recommending? I was looking at Spanish Fly, Redrum, and WTF, Alice? for my next purchase.

--------------------

Offlinemedwakh.com
Stranger
    #694480 - 11/19/13 10:40 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Well I mean if you ask the question I'm more than willing to ask about how to use it straight, or how much a standard dose would be for it.

The shop I purchased the Nirvana Super Shisha (Schnozberries was the flavor) also sells the straight dokha (a friend of the friend mentioned it to me).

Also I would like to say me and my friends absolutely loved your product. I don't know if you use your own product, but do you have any other flavors that you like recommending? I was looking at Spanish Fly, Redrum, and WTF, Alice? for my next purchase.

A standard 'dose' would be a bowl of dokha, or really what ever amount it takes to achieve the buzz. We traditionally smoke dokha out of a pipe called a medwakh. This pipe has a small bowl made specifically for smoking dokha, and is fitted with a filter to reduce tar, and to prevent the tobacco from entering the mouth when smoking.

Once you have a bit of dokha and a medwakh pipe you can dip your pipe in your bottle, twist it around to fill the bowl, and level it off with your finger, tamp it down a bit, but not too much. Then hit it as hard as you can, exhale, and do it again, three times in rapid succession. The final exhale should leave you nearly gasping for breath and buzzed out of your mind with a burnt out bowl.

The buzz, is a pure nicotine buzz, as dokha is one of the most potent forms of tobacco in the world, it has a lot of nicotine content, which also prevents it from being harassed by bugs and pests, for this reason, dokha is as organic and natural as it gets, when it comes tobacco.

I am very glad you loved our products, it makes everything we do worth while! If you like our shisha tobacco, redrum is amazing, Citrus OD, Cold Sweat, WTF Alice, and Berry Blast are my favorites. I think you would like the straight dokha since it is a very powerful and rewarding buzz that kinda leaves you just floating!

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#694482 - 11/19/13 10:59 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Yea, Shisha Tobacco is about the only Tobacco I smoke. But the buzz from that Shisha, and being told about Dokha being sold separate, make me interested in getting some equipment for that.

Are there many issues shipping Medwakh to the US? I don't remember seeing any pipes like what I find on your site at the local shop.

--------------------

Offlinemedwakh.com
Stranger
    #694488 - 11/19/13 11:28 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Yea, Shisha Tobacco is about the only Tobacco I smoke. But the buzz from that Shisha, and being told about Dokha being sold separate, make me interested in getting some equipment for that.

Are there many issues shipping Medwakh to the US? I don't remember seeing any pipes like what I find on your site at the local shop.

Nosir, we have no issues shipping in the US, and rarely issues shipping out of the US. And our site stock rolls over a lot, we constantly get new and different pipes in and phase out old ones. Like now, I have 30,000 pipes in 20 different new styles that just came in. Once we check them, stock, and photograph them, we throw them up on the site for retail and then offer via wholesale to retail outlets.

If you check out our website, theres a link to get 10% off your first order, that should get you a better deal on getting started if you want to!

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#694606 - 11/19/13 10:39 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Oh shit, you're based out of my state... that's convenient.

--------------------

OfflineTomCollins

#694622 - 11/20/13 01:35 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

I use to smoke sooo much Dokha in middle school and high school. It's amazing - it's basically really concentrated nicotine. You're supposed to smoke it out of a midwakh pipe - that's the true way to do it. It's super popular in the UAE, and it's totally normal to see people on park benches smoking this.

When you smoke You get an insane nicotine rush. It's so powerful you can barely keep your head up and you'll start to slur for like 1 minute - but the rush is incredible. It's the morning feeling cigarettex100 anytime of the day.... but you gotta space out your smokes, because if you smoke two bowls consecutively, the second bowel will do nothing cept taste like shit.

It totally eliminates the process of smoking for the smoker - I think it saves time.

It's smells a lot better that cigarettes too.

Think I'm gonna order me some come to think of it.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Offlinemedwakh.com
Stranger
Re: Anyone Tried Dokha Before? [Re: TomCollins]
    #694624 - 11/20/13 07:05 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Oh shit, you're based out of my state... that's convenient.

Where are you located abouts, if I may? We have quite a few shops locally too! In Topeka and Lawrence. And a few our wholesalers have shops elsewhere in KS, you can check our retailer tab to see if someone is close to you. Shipping in KS though only take a day.

Quote:

DonkeyDong69 said:
I use to smoke sooo much Dokha in middle school and high school. It's amazing - it's basically really concentrated nicotine. You're supposed to smoke it out of a midwakh pipe - that's the true way to do it. It's super popular in the UAE, and it's totally normal to see people on park benches smoking this.

When you smoke You get an insane nicotine rush. It's so powerful you can barely keep your head up and you'll start to slur for like 1 minute - but the rush is incredible. It's the morning feeling cigarettex100 anytime of the day.... but you gotta space out your smokes, because if you smoke two bowls consecutively, the second bowel will do nothing cept taste like shit.

It totally eliminates the process of smoking for the smoker - I think it saves time.

It's smells a lot better that cigarettes too.

Think I'm gonna order me some come to think of it.

Yessir, these are the words of someone very familiar with dokha! Everything you want out of tobacco with out the lingering smell or taste, smoke a cigarette for 3 minutes, or smoke a bowl of dokha in 30 seconds and be good for a while! If youd like to give our dokha a try, make sure you take advantage of the discount on the homepage to save yourself some money!

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#694660 - 11/20/13 10:53 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

I'm around the KSU area.

I got it from a shop in manhattan (I actually know someone that works there).

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order