Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
Need some help from ppl who are good with phones!!!
    #690066 - 10/21/13 09:38 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Ok here is this whole story! At the end of Sept. I purchased a brand new sealed galaxy S3 from ebay that runs on straight talk. I got the phone in 2 days activated it and it WORKED! Well fast forward 11 days and BOOM. it was shut down in the middle of the night. I called ST and they told me my service has been cancled becuase there was a chargeback on the phone and I needed to send them a money order for 487.00 to have it reactivated which I dont have! I was PISSED. I got on the phone with paypal and my credit card and I got the money back finnaly after fighting with them for days. Now I have a phone that is not active! So phone people do you know if I have this phone unlocked will it work again? Its not a sime card phone! Could I have them imei changed on it? I checked the imei on a website and it only shows it as invalid imei on ST no one else. I know changin the imei is illegal but can it be done? and if so any tips on where to look? I seen on ebay blacklisted s3 go for 180 to 200. dam thing in brand new! any help would be great

on a side note I lost my dam number and airtime card which was for 3 months. I got fucked big time and the part that really sucks is I only saved 45 bucks on the phone buying it threw ebay. I learned a good lesson on this purchase.... anyways any info that could help would be great.....

PM me if you dont wanna answer in the forum

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Need some help from ppl who are good with phones!!! [Re: GBurger717]
    #690067 - 10/21/13 10:08 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleP-O

Re: Need some help from ppl who are good with phones!!! [Re: Magash]
    #690070 - 10/21/13 10:44 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

fuck that sucks......  so whats the $480 charge for?  did u contact the ebay seller?

InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
Re: Need some help from ppl who are good with phones!!! [Re: P-O]
    #690317 - 10/23/13 12:07 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

I got the money back from ebay.... the 480 bucks is for the phone and the chargeback cost.

I have tried everthing I can.....  the world we live in is fucked...ppl always trying to cheat and rob ppl

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder