Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinebikewrench
turd polisher
Male User Gallery

CBDa & THCa
    #677288 - 07/07/13 12:49 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Hello all...it's been too long since my last post.

I've become quite fond of trying raw cannabis a la juice, or fresh leaves to reap the myriad of benefits without the heavy buzz.  Before I stumbled onto the concept of raw juice/plant matter for the cannabinoids, I was endlessly searching for a high CBD strain.

What I'm wondering then, do ALL the raw cannabinoids (having the COOH group intact) all act in the body the same way as say a decarboxylated CBD molecule would?  As in, the THCa/CBDa all contributing to the same effort without functional specificity?...anxiolytic, anti-psychotic, retrograde signaling, anti-nausea, etc.

Would a high-THC strain then be as useful raw as a high-CBD strain when consumed not raw (psychoactive)?  Concerning males, their inherent low cannabinoids would still be considered less desirable than a female even if consumed raw?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTomCollins

Re: CBDa & THCa [Re: bikewrench]
    #677481 - 07/09/13 08:00 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Woah. :awecid:

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds