Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Bubblegum strain
    #676548 - 06/29/13 04:58 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I love this strain. Really one of my favorites. :stoned2:

I can't find much info about its genetics online. Do any of you smart growers know?

It definitely feels like an indica, very couch lockey and relexing. It's also very euphoric and stress releaving like a good sativa, it also makes me a little paranoid. :paranoid:

I know the quality of the strain all depends on how well it's grown, but this good bubblegum keeps me high for a while and I smoke quite a bit. :bongload:

How do you feel about this strain? Anyone know its genetics?

Also, off topic, but I am going to make a post in the trading forum for any growerites who have kratom or other such things to trade. :pm: if you are interested, hope saying that isn't against the rules. Just edit it if it is. I'm just worried wherever I buy kratom online is gonna be a rip off, need to find a good high quality but cheap USA vendor. Don't think this is source talk because kratom is legal.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

Re: Bubblegum strain [Re: FRACTALife]
    #676550 - 06/29/13 06:30 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Was first European variety I tried.  Very hardy plant.  I heat stressed it a couple of times and it bounced back fast with no hermie or telling side effects.  It had a very sweet taste and was well balanced for a lightweight like me. 

Nirvana was the breeder I chose.  It was back before they had their current site, maybe before they had a website at all.  I used a 3rd party in Denmark to obtain.

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Bubblegum strain [Re: CrayolaHalls] * 1
    #676561 - 06/29/13 08:42 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

He he he.....It's not a Euro variety. The strain was first bread in Indiana and it's one of the few American strains not from California. The Euros got the strain and started producing it. I believe it was THSeeds that had the first version of bubble gum seeds for sale. THSeeds like several of the seed companies in Amsterdam they are run by Americans.
Won a few prizes in the 94 and 95 Cannabis Cups.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Bubblegum strain [Re: Magash]
    #676570 - 06/29/13 10:50 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for the info Magash! Your awesome. Though I when asked about it's genetics I was more asking if it is indica, sativa or hybrid? I can't confirm it anywhere, but I'd think it was an indica dominant hybrid. :awehigh::cheers:

--------------------

InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

Re: Bubblegum strain [Re: Magash]
    #676571 - 06/29/13 11:13 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
He he he.....It's not a Euro variety. The strain was first bread in Indiana and it's one of the few American strains not from California. The Euros got the strain and started producing it. I believe it was THSeeds that had the first version of bubble gum seeds for sale. THSeeds like several of the seed companies in Amsterdam they are run by Americans.
Won a few prizes in the 94 and 95 Cannabis Cups.

That's funny.  I read the HT mags those years and their CC coverage influenced my early purchases.  I don't recall reading anything about bubblegum starting in the States.  I will have to go dig out my magazine binders to see what they said.  Did they report the origin as Europe or is my memory just a bit fracked?  Either way it was a good experience; although, now I'm curious.  Maybe someone in the mix was protecting their Stateside source?

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

#676572 - 06/29/13 11:16 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
I'd think it was an indica dominant hybrid.

:asianofapproval:

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Bubblegum strain [Re: CrayolaHalls]
    #676587 - 06/30/13 07:15 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

CrayolaHalls said:
Quote:

FRACTALife said:
I'd think it was an indica dominant hybrid.

:asianofapproval:

I don't trust you! Only Magash!  :ruggedwink:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#676588 - 06/30/13 07:28 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

The strain is indica dom but to say what is the exact makeup I don't think anybody can do that. Back in the day people use to keep the makeup of strains they made secret.

The strain has been floating around since the early 80s like Skunk#1, AF#1, Blueberry. The reason we know the makeup of those strains is we can still contact those breeders.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds