Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Russian Tampon Commercial
    #675498 - 06/21/13 07:30 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Russian Tampon Commercial [Re: Magash]
    #675500 - 06/21/13 08:07 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

:okthatsfunny:  Teach them bitches to bleed by Jaws!!

InvisibleP-O

Re: Russian Tampon Commercial [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #675510 - 06/21/13 09:09 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

u think this is a real commercial thats played on TV ? :lol:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Russian Tampon Commercial [Re: P-O]
    #675520 - 06/21/13 09:48 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Actually it was done for a move called "Movie 43" but they stole the idea from a commercial that did exactly this in several countries not just Russia. "But even though this spot isn't real and never aired on Russian TV, its premise has been done in Tampax ads before in several countries around the world".

Apparently the Japanese made a even more extreme version (the shark makes a comment about the smell of the girl) for the scented version but I can't find it.

Which bums me out cause I like to keep up with crap that goes on in Japan and South Korea.

There is a group called 4minute in South Korea I like to watch sing and dance. I turn down the sound cause I can't understand a thing they say but I still like to watch em.....

and one day their gonna be releasing this girl from my basement saying "poor girl was a sex slave for the last ten years before before police got a clue...yadda yadda....

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Russian Tampon Commercial [Re: Magash]
    #675546 - 06/22/13 03:47 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Actually it was done for a move called "Movie 43" but they stole the idea from a commercial that did exactly this in several countries not just Russia. "But even though this spot isn't real and never aired on Russian TV, its premise has been done in Tampax ads before in several countries around the world".

Apparently the Japanese made a even more extreme version (the shark makes a comment about the smell of the girl) for the scented version but I can't find it.

Which bums me out cause I like to keep up with crap that goes on in Japan and South Korea.

There is a group called 4minute in South Korea I like to watch sing and dance. I turn down the sound cause I can't understand a thing they say but I still like to watch em.....

and one day their gonna be releasing this girl from my basement saying "poor girl was a sex slave for the last ten years before before police got a clue...yadda yadda....

You have young girls in your basement?? What? I keep young boys They can work harder in my dope feilds!!:baaaam:

Jump to top Pages: 1