Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

how long into flowering before i start to see trichomes???
    #671542 - 05/18/13 09:16 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

hey was just wondering about how long into flowering before I start to see trichomes forming on my ladies?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: how long into flowering before i start to see trichomes??? [Re: Mrshroom]
    #671548 - 05/18/13 10:15 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Give it atleast two weeks and into the third I start having visible trichomes

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: how long into flowering before i start to see trichomes??? [Re: PoloDown]
    #671550 - 05/18/13 10:21 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

oh ok.. well today is day 15 of flowering..so I should start to see some soon hopefully

OfflineAngus
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Middle east coast
Re: how long into flowering before i start to see trichomes??? [Re: PoloDown]
    #671552 - 05/18/13 10:24 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Entering this thread's title--verbatim--into google gives plenty of results.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+long+into+flowering+before+I+start+to+see+trichomes

Do you realize you've started 63 threads?  I've been posting on forums for years and have maybe authored twenty-five or so...

Looking at the subjects...50+ could similarly be solved by a quick google search.  And most of the rest you would do fine to just post as a reply to your grow thread..it gets plenty of visitors.

Try putting just a little effort into finding the answer yourself before starting a thread about it...its good practice and helps keep the signal-to-noise ratio of the grow forums higher :smile:

--------------------
I used to grow pot.  I still do grow pot, but I used to grow it too.
*Seedsharer*
You got my cheez whiz, boy?

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: how long into flowering before i start to see trichomes??? [Re: Angus]
    #671558 - 05/18/13 11:15 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Angus said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+long+into+flowering+before+I+start+to+see+trichomes

Do you realize you've started 63 threads?  I've been posting on forums for years and have maybe authored twenty-five or so...

Looking at the subjects...50+ could similarly be solved by a quick google search.  And most of the rest you would do fine to just post as a reply to your grow thread..it gets plenty of visitors.

Try putting just a little effort into finding the answer yourself before starting a thread about it...its good practice and helps keep the signal-to-noise ratio of the grow forums higher :smile:

why is it every time you make a response to one of my threads you never have a answer for one of my questions but instead you make some snide comment about what ever im doing.. like about, how you don't agree with me being a caregiver cause this is my first grow.. well know what dude im getting sick of your response if your not going to help don't post on my threads .. cause frankly I don't give a crap about how u been posting on forums for year.. cause guess what when you don't help people and just make smart ass comments about what ever you are talking about in point out stupid shit  your just making a waist of space of useless data on the internet.

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#671588 - 05/19/13 04:15 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mrshroom said:
Quote:

Angus said:

why is it every time you make a response to one of my threads you never have a answer for one of my questions but instead you make some snide comment about what ever im doing.. like about, how you don't agree with me being a caregiver cause this is my first grow.. well know what dude im getting sick of your response if your not going to help don't post on my threads .. cause frankly I don't give a crap about how u been posting on forums for year.. cause guess what when you don't help people and just make smart ass comments about what ever you are talking about in point out stupid shit  your just making a waist of space of useless data on the internet.

:offtopicman:  :laugh2:

OfflineAngus
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Middle east coast
    #671628 - 05/19/13 10:01 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Edit

--------------------
I used to grow pot.  I still do grow pot, but I used to grow it too.
*Seedsharer*
You got my cheez whiz, boy?

Edited by hawksapprentice (05/19/13 11:36 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies