Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineReeferNshrooms
Stranger

Can you believe this lump of CRAP?!?!?!?!? Are you serious Thunn? (Dunn)
    #668584 - 05/01/13 12:04 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18196735

here's the URL up top, just go there.  this is a new story

can you actually believe this? this stupid bitch nigga Ronnie whom is Kevin Garnett put the mario brothers things in the hospital just like sheila keeps creating more birds and stuff whom is pumpkin pie to put em in danger of LZ Tryptaphan and to be the illuminati  to them.

This stupid lil shit put 4 Mario Brothers there and Nas and Jungle had to fix it. yeah, he can anybody anybody with the joints and Nas was like "hey, if i fix it will you promise not to put it back Ronnie?" Ronnie replied and said no I will not put it back. Stupid fukin' Arab nigga, suck my fat fukin dick bitch nigga.

yeah, that's actually how that went down, That's how J Lynn (me) betrayed  Ronnie, and that's in the manner that Ronnie betrayed me.  That's how Jenn (my street sister) betrayed me, and that's how I betrayed her.  That's how graehnmaw betrayed me and that's how I betrayed her.  I said, do you get the fukin' point that I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Fukin' J lynn?!?!?!  These niggas is frontin on me and said I'm not J Lynn when I am J Lynn.  Why, Ronnie, Jenn, and Graenhmaw, why you think it's funny not admitting that I'm not J Lynn?
If that's the case, then you won't be Jenn and Graenhmaw and Ronnie, how's that sound bitch nigga?

This is the exact way that J Lynn betrayed one of his Street Fam.  As that nigga Ronnie, I killed that guy 37 times before, AS J FUKIN LYNN.  Do you get it now?

Yeah, J Lynn had beef with his street fam momentarily, now he has beef wit them for different reasons, for denying J Lynn.  I made a house phone call to Dookie when I was younger and that dude dissed me on the phone, "who do you think you are?, running 'round leaving scars,you're gonna catch a cold, son, from the illness inside your soul,son. STFU"

Why you diss me on the phone when I madea  a house phone call? You stupid lil shit.

The Illuminati Claims that they don't need Ronnie,Jenn,Graehnmaw's help in counting me or claiming or acknowledging me J Lynn.  See, No Limit said that shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Can you believe this lump of CRAP?!?!?!?!? Are you serious Thunn? (Dunn) [Re: ReeferNshrooms]
    #668587 - 05/01/13 12:51 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Its like you just went to one of those random word generators, clicked it a bunch of times and stuck punctuation in there sporadically.

Also, we don't give a fuck about the shroomery.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

InvisibleP-O

Re: Can you believe this lump of CRAP?!?!?!?!? Are you serious Thunn? (Dunn) [Re: RasJeph]
    #668595 - 05/01/13 01:35 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Its like you just went to one of those random word generators, clicked it a bunch of times and stuck punctuation in there sporadically.

Also, we don't give a fuck about the shroomery.

this

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder