Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStriker
Stranger

Loc: IN a loony bin!!!
Help Im a F#%@ing Genius NOT!!!
    #667585 - 04/25/13 04:45 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

So since i put molasses in my hydro mix for a couple days il i realized what a bone head move it was (not to mention after a lot of posting about it) my roots are really beat up and scraggly....i read one guys post from a while ago that said molasses gave him root rot and within a few days his plans were toast...i watch mine like a hawk so i caught the problem before it was fatal to my plants but it (the molasses) seemed to take out all of the thinner roots...like stripped them right off...see it got all slimy and i rinsed off the roots really good but the moilasses had deteriorated the roots pretty badly so now all thats lef is the thicker roots, the roots are still just as long bu no as thick and no nearly as many wispy thin roots.....the plants look ok other than a few yellow leaves which sometimes happens in the second half of flowering right?.....i put a halof tsp of rooting powder in to my res water to try to get them to come back.....im 4.5 weeks into flower...what should i do??? Will this set me back a week? HHHHEEEEELLLLPPPPP Please answer all questions pretty please

--------------------
Everything posted by me is hypothetical and should be treated as such, I do not condone the illegal cultivation or use of cannabis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Help Im a F#%@ing Genius NOT!!! [Re: Striker]
    #667598 - 04/25/13 05:33 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

There's nothing you can do now man.  Root growth slows a shit ton during flowering.  So they will repair themselves a bit, but it's going to take time.  You could flush with a rinsing agent to help expedite things, but I doubt it would help much

You just need to give them time now.  And things like this don't add time to the flowering time, they lower your yield/overall quality.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Offlineitsaconspiracy
governments worst nightmare
Male

Loc: florida Flag
Re: Help Im a F#%@ing Genius NOT!!! [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #668701 - 05/01/13 09:40 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

:whathesaid: sorry bro :shrug:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale