Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Just hit a mailbox
    #659980 - 02/22/13 03:53 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Fuckin' crazy.  :speechless:

My friend calls me and says he needs a ride to his girlfriend's house where he is also going to be picking up a vial or two of acid, and if I gave him a ride he'd give me two or three hits for payment. :yeahthatsright:

So I pick him up and drop him off, everything is good.

I go to pick up my brother and sister and I try to pull into the street, which is the only street still completely covered by snow, but I can't because there are two big SUV's blocking the way.

This friendly looking black man was filling his car with gas, so since he is blocking me anyway, I get out and ask if he needs help. He was very friendly and said no and that I could go around him.

I didn't think there was enough room and I shouldn't drive halfway on a snow covered ditch, but he said it was fine and other people did it earlier. So I drive and start to lean too far into the snow covered ditch and my tires are getting fucked up. So I swerve to the right and almost hit the guy's SVU, and I try to even myself out but I can't since the car is skidding out with all this snow, I throw on my breaks but not quite on time and hit this mailbox.

The whole mailbox got knocked down and I got a dent on my car, but I shoved the mailbox back in the hole, not sure if it's very sturdy though. :lol:

So I left them a note with my info and it's really no big deal, but it freaked me the fuck out at the moment. Gave me a nice adrenaline rush though, and I feel ok now. :bonghit:

I've never gotten into any sort of accident or anything ever. Except for swerving into a ditch once or twice (once when I was learning to drive and once when a large diet coke from BK spilled all over me) but I've never hit anything or ever hurt my car.

What was the worst accident you've ever gotten in?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Just hit a mailbox [Re: FRACTALife]
    #659981 - 02/22/13 05:15 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Hahaha I hit my high school gym teachers mailbox drunk as Fuck on a Saturday on my bike. Fucked up my bike and the box, he came out flipping shit :lol: I told him to Fuck off and he never said a word to me about it at school. He knew I was real drunk too. I had him for another 2 year's and had to relive it every day haha.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Re: Just hit a mailbox [Re: RasJeph] * 1
    #659989 - 02/22/13 07:32 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I knocked over a "mailbox" once when I was 16.  It was actually a giant tree stump that the guy had carved a hole into and put a hatch on. 
Fucked up the back of my Blazer too: the tailgate wouldn't open right, and it smashed the back window.

Even better, I had just lost my virginity in the back of the Blazer and dropped the girl off at her house right before reversing into the stump.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineUSAlien234
Stranger

Re: Just hit a mailbox [Re: 81renaissance]
    #660011 - 02/23/13 07:54 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

ummm yeah mailbox....what i want to know is did he get the acid ? and if your car needs repairs I can definitely ya know...give your friend a ride.
Just saying.

Offlinemellowfellow

Re: Just hit a mailbox [Re: USAlien234]
    #660195 - 02/25/13 01:38 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

When I was like 15-16 I used to steal my mother's minivan in the middle of the night and sneak girls out of their houses to have sexy time in vacant parking lots. One time a bush clipped the side view mirror as I was backing out of the driveway and took it clean off. I threw it in a ditch and blamed it on the black people across the street.

I was driving down the interstate a few years back and the fucking axle (I dunno. Looked like an axle. Some huge fucking chunk of metal) came off of a garbage truck in front of me. Drove over it going about 75mph and it busted a tire and put a huge dent in the actual wheel. Pulled over and there were several other people ahead of me who also hit it and were already pulled over. A guy came up and gave me the information for a place that took care of the repairs for free.

I was on my way to work one day when this fool finally got in contact with me to pay me back for a bunch of "molly" that I had bought and tested and proved to be methylone. I was texting and rear ended a truck stopped at a red light. In my defense.. it's a bit of a blind intesection. You don't see shit and then you come up over the hill and bam there's a stoplight in your face. Not a dent on his truck but the front end of my car was completely totaled. Tow truck came and gave me like $250 for the carcass of my first car.

Hit a deer while riding with my girlfriend on a country road in the middle of nowhere a couple months ago. Car was totaled.. the deer was flagellating all over the road in violent and bloody leaps and bounds. Some rednecks showed and shot it and took it home.

I broke up with a girl one time and she freaked out and started talking about killing herself before running out of the house with a noose and driving away. I got in my car and followed her while on the phone with the police. She pulled over, got out of her car, jumped in a lake, and started wading around waste deep screaming shit at me while I'm giving her description to the dispatch officer. She gets back in her car and tries to drive off just and two police cars pull up and block her in. Words were exchanged. She kicks one of the cops ("Oh hey! It's Officer Miller from DARE class!") and gets put in cuffs. As they're shoving her head down to throw her in the back of the car, and she's crying and screaming for me to save her, the other cop accidentally dings my door. Wtf.

I kind of have a fuckton of minor accident stories really.

--------------------

InvisiblebLEEp
Phunky Pharmer
Male

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Flag
Re: Just hit a mailbox [Re: mellowfellow]
    #660202 - 02/25/13 02:42 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Worst accident evar I was spun outta my mind being a stupid kid driving fast, lost control around a corner, flipped the car and slid into a full grown oak tree upside down.
I was life flighted 100 miles to a spinal hospital with two crushed vertebrae.
Doctors said I might be paralyzed but I'm to stubborn for that plus my wife was 6 months pregnant.
Needless to say I spent the next 2 years in an opiate filled haze, yet I can function with no aid.

--------------------

"It is simple to be happy, it is very difficult to be simple"

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: Just hit a mailbox [Re: bLEEp]
    #660214 - 02/25/13 04:39 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Damn

what opiates did they put you on?

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Just hit a mailbox [Re: mellowfellow]
    #660227 - 02/25/13 07:16 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Haha we had a beer pong table and 2 of my friends drove to get it less than a mile away at my house. You can drive through a local park if you use service roads.

So they go downstairs to get it, I'm upstairs fooling around with one of their sisters. We hear a huge bang and screech, I go running down. They backed the truck straight up onto my homies hood of his car because they were rolling and forgot it was there lol. They got it safe, and we strapped it to the car with the mangled up hood the next weekend, and on the drive back to my house his tire busted free and bent in and was burning up rubbing on the wheel well lmao.

That pong table killed the Fuck out of my best friends car.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineAbsolem0918

#660230 - 02/25/13 07:25 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

funny story, i just smoked a bowl of super skunk 2 and i totaled my altima when i was going uphill towards a red light in the rain. i went to brake and my car just hydroplaned straight as could be for what seemed like 40 yards then took a sharp right turn and clipped the corner of a trucks bumper that was sitting at the light. if that wasnt bad enough my car goes up a dirt ramp and directly into a perfectly car sized hole about 4 foot deep. turns out it was a storm drain in construction. engine came out my headlights lol. car was full of para, we tossed most of it across a field as soon as we got out of the car. great night

--------------------
Do you love
MUSIC?

^^click me!^^

InvisiblebLEEp
Phunky Pharmer
Male

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Flag
    #660243 - 02/25/13 10:11 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

They started me off leaving the hospital with hydromorphone then took me down to percacet 10s then hydro 10s FOREVVVVER..... what a waste of two years lol.  Beats the alternative I guess :shrug:

--------------------

"It is simple to be happy, it is very difficult to be simple"

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

Re: Just hit a mailbox [Re: bLEEp]
    #660269 - 02/26/13 03:34 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

i creamed a mailbox with my towtruck when i slid down a icy road, nothing left to put back up. when i was checking my truck the next morning i had pices of mailbox brain stuck all through the front end.

--------------------
Everyone are you ready for doom,
Because I've blackened the sun,
And I've bloodied the moon.
I bring gloom when I step in the room,
With the fumes of a tomb.
flowers bloom when Im taken away
:rofldrunk:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale