Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Bridgetown Botanicals Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineswishyswashy

True or Not: Marinading Cigarettes in water as an effective pest repellent?
    #655777 - 01/21/13 09:49 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

because bugs and rabbits and deer smell the poison right? just a theory. who knows anything about this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJFToke
Stranger

Re: True or Not: Marinading Cigarettes in water as an effective pest repellent? [Re: swishyswashy]
    #664509 - 04/01/13 08:54 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I have never used this method before but after researching it online it does prove to be true. From what i have gathered you can either soak tobacco in water till it is a brown color or boil it and mist it on to the plants once a week to keep insects and other unwanted pest off your crops.it seams that this method goes way back to the 19th century. again i haven't ever tried this myself just giving you the info i gathered threw a little research.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Bridgetown Botanicals Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Magash, Data, Dr. Siekadellyk, phychotron
719 topic views. 0 members, 259 guests and 254 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.