Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblecoda

Beanboys Genetics review
    #648850 - 11/30/12 11:04 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Ok, so I wanted to write a small review on BBG now that I've actually received some product in my hand.

I will start of by saying that what I received is NOT what I originally ordered.  Please read through though to get the whole story as these guys have gone out of their way to hook me up and treat me very well.  I placed an order through their website on 11/12.  11/13 I received a reply from them saying they were about to ship my order, 11/14 I received a reply from them that my order has shipped and to give it max 2 week as it's coming from holland.  Well, it's been longer than two weeks.  However, given where I live, where it's coming from, and the fact it's hitting the beginning of holiday mail I'm not upset at all.  Especially because these guys sent me 6 seeds of another strain completely for free.  In an offhand comment I had mentioned I was low on funds and had a hard time choosing between the Lemon Grinderz OGK and the Klock Werkz Orange (KWO).  Peezy was most kind to answer my thread saying he would be happy to mail me some of the KWO beans for free if I was interested in them.

How could I not be?  These guys have been nothing but kind to me, from my first unsolicited PM here on the growery, to all of them welcoming me on their forum, to the wonderful gift they sent me for no reason other than kindness.  I can't thank them enough, Battz, Peezy, Tops, and anyone else (im sorry if I forgot anyone, hard to keep track of internet handles these days), I can honestly say I haven't had this much dialogue with any breeder I've purchased gear from and I look forward to growing out their genetics to see what I get.

So what you're seeing here is the KWO, these shipped from a different location than the other seeds shipped from.  So that's why they got here super quick.  The packaging was good but you'll have to wait for me to comment on how the packaging arrives from my original order to get a better idea of what you'll be most likely to receive.  I will say that this order could have one or two things extra done to make it super stealth, but that's just the paranoid side of me speaking out honestly.  Looking at the package, and feeling around the package, you couldn't discern at all what was in there.  So, even with this gift they did a pretty damn good job of keeping it under wraps and I would have no problem having another package sent to me in the same fashion.

I really enjoyed the container these were shipped in.  Little chance of getting crushed and a nice way for me to store them (plus a nice way to store future seeds in the future if i need).  The seeds were protected by a nice blob of cotton, they were not rattling around at all when I opened the case.  All seeds were just as promised in some of their threads, all uniform size, shape, and color pretty much.  They all look healthy, nice and fat, no cracks or deformities.  They're not super tiny, or completely white, I know the picture is a little blurry but I hope you can get an idea of how nice they looked.  I imagine my original order will contain beans of the same quality.  I'm taking the reg on the label to mean they're not feminized, and I think #6 just means there is 6 beans in the container?  Either way, solid gear that was wrapped and hidden well.

I will update this thread when I receive my other order and make some additional comments on it.  However, I have been most happy so far with BBG and if their gear works out, I'd have no problem ordering from them again in the future.  Check out their forums, introduce yourself, they're very accessible and friendly people IMO and worth getting to know a little.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

Re: Beanboys Genetics review [Re: coda]
    #648920 - 12/01/12 07:10 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

what ever happened with Rasjef's grow?

Invisiblecoda

Re: Beanboys Genetics review [Re: kyuzo]
    #648966 - 12/01/12 10:03 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

he didn't keep a very detailed log, and his results weren't too stellar due to temperature issues if I remember right.  There was another small log here too.  That one had no pictures and a low post count as well.  So, not really much for detailed logs here on BBG gear.

--------------------

Edited by coda (12/01/12 10:06 PM)

Offlineshagdawg420
spore hunter

#649440 - 12/04/12 03:41 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

well looks like your going to get that going for us :thumbup:

--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully

Invisiblecoda

Re: Beanboys Genetics review [Re: shagdawg420]
    #650814 - 12/12/12 07:23 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Well, it's been 30 days and my original order has still not arrived.  I have sent a PM to BBG telling them I'm willing to wait some more time but wanting to know what their policy is regarding refunds/replacements.  I hated to PM him that since they were kind enough to send me free gear, but 80$ is a decent chunk of change to just write off if I can avoid it.

--------------------

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

#650831 - 12/12/12 07:55 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Weak sauce, hopefully they'll do ya right.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

Loc: Québec
    #650881 - 12/13/12 03:11 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Dont give up.

--------------------

I eat animals and most things that live in the sea, I'm not green but I smoke it and I litter to keep cunts like you in a job so fuck off.

Edited by juke adro (12/20/12 06:43 PM)

Invisiblecoda

Re: Beanboys Genetics review [Re: juke adro]
    #650975 - 12/13/12 05:13 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Like I explained to them in a PM here, I am not angry or upset, shit happens.  Packages get lost, customs forms get misplaced, stuff gets siezed, I understand this.  Couple this with the fact that they sent me free gear I'm just not all that worried about it.  They're very responsive to messages and easy to get in touch with so they know of the issue now.  I'm more than willing to wait it out a while longer, at this point the LGK will be too far behind the KWO to make it for the first grow of the new year.  So really, in the end, it doesn't matter now because the time has passed where I could pop them and get them squeezed in. 

I asked them what their policies were regarding lost product, in the event that it does not show up ever I'd like a refund or a new shipment.  I think its only fair to get what I paid for or at least get my money back.

BBG have been good to me, I'm just writing about this in case someone else orders from them and experiences something similar. So, if it happens to you, get in touch with them first before you flip out and go postal.  I in no way think they're scamming me as several other members have received gear and I have too (albeit from a different source than the website).  So, in the end, no worries.  If it shows, great, if it doesn't I'll just take it from there.

--------------------

Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

#651026 - 12/14/12 12:22 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Never give up

--------------------

I eat animals and most things that live in the sea, I'm not green but I smoke it and I litter to keep cunts like you in a job so fuck off.

Edited by juke adro (12/20/12 06:42 PM)

Invisiblecoda

#651242 - 12/15/12 06:58 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

They're willing to resend, but they want me to use my real name and I'm currently debating whether or not I really want to do that.

--------------------

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

#651243 - 12/15/12 07:00 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Why would your name matter

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Invisiblecoda

Re: Beanboys Genetics review [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #651250 - 12/15/12 08:53 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I hate attaching my real name to seed packages.  False sense of security I know, but I just prefer to use a pseudonym.

--------------------

Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

#651262 - 12/15/12 10:23 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Never give up.

--------------------

Edited by juke adro (12/20/12 06:41 PM)

Invisiblecoda

#652140 - 12/20/12 06:25 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Juke, I totally agree.  While I have no reason to suspect otherwise that BBG would do anything unsavory with my real name, it's just not a risk I'm willing to take.  Now, with the recent security breach here, I'm seriously considering deleting everything I have here and disappearing.  I'm going to sleep on it pretty hard, but for now my mind is pretty much made up to go.  That one hit a little too close to home for comfort.  I've learned that the paranoid people are also the people on the outside of jail, so, I'll most likely be taking that route and saying goodbye to the growery.

Besides, this showed up in the mail today completely unsolicited!  20 Soda Berry Jazz beans.  Most unexpected, with the free KWO they sent plus this I can consider the 80$ well spent and will not pursue a replacement or refund.  I will seriously chalk up the missing package to just a run of bad luck honestly.  In my years of ordering gear online that was literally the first package I ever lost, has to happen at some point right?  Besides, they took care of me very well so I hold no bad feelings at all.  As far as I'm concerned these guys are top notch and will go out of their way to make sure you're taken care of.  I would definitely order from these guys in the future :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

#652142 - 12/20/12 06:40 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Well bro it was nice knowing you, have a good life and happy growing.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck