Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRonhero
Ocean Grown
Male

Loc: West Arizona Bay
Drunk and ranting
    #640754 - 10/17/12 03:19 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I am drunk so I am making a new thread about what is currently on my drunk mind, hijack the thread I don't care I am drunk, just entertain me.

First thing on my mind is I have never bumped into someone at a hydro store that was buying a $200 buck system for anything others then pot. I can understand MAYBE roses but the price for a light and a grow tent just seems outrageous to me. I grow outdoors, fuck electric! Also fuck everything that has to do with the pains of growing indoors, never have and most likely never will.

Second thing on my mind is why I can't start a free seed exchange for people in CA like me with 215 recs and will agree to ship by ground or meet local for legal reasons. I think it could work. I got a shit load of seeds (LA confidential) I would love to trade or even sell for a buck each just to cover the price of a stamp hahaha. Sorry I am use to the shroomery where by printing spores I collected a MASSIVE collection of prints which I left back east to grow medical legally :grin:

Three I need more friends. Since I have moved here (LA) I have only meet a few people over the year. The only person I can talk to about growing ironically enough is my girl friends dad. Long story shot behind that is I meet this girl on the internet when planning to move to CA to grow and goto school. Turns out her dad is a HUGE pot head and has helped me every step of the way. Could not ask for a better family to have not for almost a year after moving from back east and not having a single soul for almost 2500 miles.

The reason I moved was I had a 6 year addiction to opiates, self detoxed and have been clean since 6/12/11. Started a new life in so cal after being let go from my old job as a cable repair tech.

I just got three rats too! I love them!

Well feel free to comment

--------------------

Babo911 on the Shroomery is me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFoolOnTheHill

Re: Drunk and ranting [Re: Ronhero]
    #640759 - 10/17/12 03:50 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

First off, fucking awesome job getting off the opiates on your own. I can only imagine such an addiction/dependency, much less kicking it on your own.

Also, I completely condone your idea of the seed trading, and think it would be very successful (granting that certain shits wouldn't ruin it).

And dude growing indoors is awesome

--------------------
DISCLAIMER: Anything posted by FoolOnTheHill is a complete work of fiction. All pictures, experiences and text are conjured elsewhere

OfflineRonhero
Ocean Grown
Male

Re: Drunk and ranting [Re: FoolOnTheHill]
    #640760 - 10/17/12 03:53 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

1/4 one plant trim & popcorn in trash bag / buds in bin outdoors out of three

FUCK ELECTRIC hehe

--------------------

OfflineRonhero
Ocean Grown
Male

Re: Drunk and ranting [Re: FoolOnTheHill]
    #640761 - 10/17/12 04:04 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FoolOnTheHill said:
First off, fucking awesome job getting off the opiates on your own. I can only imagine such an addiction/dependency, much less kicking it on your own.

Dude you have no idea, I have a bunch of post on the shroomery when I first got clean, went the NA rout, saved my life stopping cold turkey, surrendered myself to a higher power and gave up all illigal activities. Sold all my mycro supplies and spores / slants / clones / LC's and moved to cali.

Can you believe before I moved here and got my prop 215 rec I smoked pot maybe 10 times. Weird right? I was always so anti-pot till detox hehe. I now grow for personal 215 yada yahda yada I am legal. I grow off a magic plant that drops personal use BHO wax made from CO2 keif. All other plant material is donated or made into eatables and then donated.

While I am thinking of it, if you or anyone else you know suffering from opiate addiction and wants to going my study please contact me. Free pot? Hehehe got your attention right? FREE HASH!!!! :eek: Like I said contact me please :grin:

Quote:

FoolOnTheHill said:
Also, I completely condone your idea of the seed trading, and think it would be very successful (granting that certain shits wouldn't ruin it)./quote]

I know deep down that it will never be ok unless they dereg on seeds before they germinate like CA but until then we are SOL i think hehe.

I am also here to  remind you all I ma 6 beers deep and have been smoking club co2 wax of my Ti nail all nigh hehehe

--------------------

OfflineRonhero
Ocean Grown
Male

#640762 - 10/17/12 04:08 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Holy shit I am going nuts, the tables on the site are allowing my text to be shown while editing but not displayed on the TSL post....

I should screen shot to let you all know I am drunk and not a dummy.... well not a computer illiterate dummy hehe

EDIT:

--------------------

Edited by Ronhero (10/17/12 04:14 AM)

Invisibledrawde
    #640791 - 10/17/12 05:29 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Hi :hi:

Very nice harvest you had there. Sounds like your getting your shit together. Good luck with all that... and stick around here.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags