Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleP-O

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: iStoner]
    #722141 - 03/19/14 02:56 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

let us know how they compaire :thumbup:

i got my 800gms from that growery dude today.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: P-O]
    #722154 - 03/19/14 03:58 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#722157 - 03/19/14 04:28 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

nomad botanical? he has good shit, but youre def gonna be paying for it.

im just about out of my PC Bali. i have maybe 1/2 pound left. prob a little less, but im just about out of caps so ill use that as an excuse to take a break for a bit.

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: poor boy]
    #722161 - 03/19/14 04:57 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

s.pro's bali is good? i've got a 10g sample of it i'm going to try out tonight

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#722339 - 03/20/14 04:23 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Been sober from it for a week now. Feeling strong and shit.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: Sham87]
    #722345 - 03/20/14 04:56 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Mixing it in with a gatorade and then chuggin it is tities! I have a high tol but drinking 8 gs has me fucked up!

--------------------
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#722358 - 03/20/14 05:49 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Might try that.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
    #722379 - 03/20/14 08:13 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
New vendor hooked me up with samples, and even sent a pencil with their logo on
it. Everything was nice, and vacuums sealed. Will let you guys know how it is..

About to munch down 3.5grams (50/50 mix of RV borneo, and WV indo)

That's the vendor I've settled on. His prices aren't the absolute best, but his leaf has consistently been quality/potent...and I dig that free samples have been thrown in with every order, so in the end his prices actually aren't all that bad.

I really dig the Red Thai from em' , the lightly enhanced blends are some of my favorites too ....

-OM

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: openmind]
    #722380 - 03/20/14 08:16 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

They really are good stuff :yesnod:

There RV thai seems to be way potent compared to other vendors. I'd say the
samples, and quality make up for the higher price. Which enhanced/enriched
blends do you recommend? what about extracts?

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
    #722387 - 03/20/14 08:55 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
They really are good stuff :yesnod:

There RV thai seems to be way potent compared to other vendors. I'd say the
samples, and quality make up for the higher price. Which enhanced/enriched
blends do you recommend? what about extracts?

Yea that RVT is some strong leaf, the "Sunda" strain is potent for plain leaf as well.

As far as blends....SPF2 is good for the price, all of the "SPF" blends are good, but I like SPF2 for the price. The "5th" leaf blend is good, I got a sample of it a while back and was rather impressed.

I have only tried one of the enriched blends (enriched meaning more extract added to the blend compared to enhanced). I got a sample of the enriched Thai, I took about 1 gram of it along with 3g of plain Thai...it reminded me how lovely kratom can be. Very energizing and euphoric, but not overly stimulating, warm and fuzzy but not sedating, and it had a long solid duration that didn't let up. I'm not sure on the ratio of extract to leaf, but the enriched blends are potent.

The Enriched Sungold and the Enriched Sundanese are out of my budget, but damn strong, some of the strongest leaf-extract blends out there as far as I'm aware of.

Extracts...I'm a fan of the "Isol8 full spectrum" extract, and the bronze extract. The bronze extract has a really interesting smell and flavor, kinda has a eucalyptus/menthol coolness to it as well, how ever it was extracted pulled out a lot of the aromatic compounds. Lot of people like the Dev4 and the gold reserve, but I prefer those others. I have a sample of the liquid maeng da extract I'm waiting on trying, just waiting for the right day to utilize that uplifting energizing aspect of the maeng da.

I'm on a budget, and I like to keep my intake & tolerance in check...so my typical order is usually Red Borneo or Bali (chill-relaxing strain), a Thai strain (day time, uplifting and energizing), a small amount of an enhanced blend, and a gram of an extract to have on hand to add to my leaf when ever I want or need that extra kick & duration.

I never use much extract at once, only about 150mg to 250mg added to my normal 3g to 5g of plain leaf.

-OM

--------------------

Edited by openmind (03/20/14 09:01 PM)

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: openmind]
    #722561 - 03/21/14 10:13 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I need to take a break man... Its hard when you have a fat sack sittin right in front of you.

@IStoner... S.Pro is good. I have no complaints.

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#722748 - 03/22/14 08:28 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Just got my stuff in the mail yesterday. Picked up red vein and white vein. Feels too good.

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#722754 - 03/22/14 09:09 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Today is the first day with no K. Fuckin gay...

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#722761 - 03/22/14 09:43 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

i'm pissed that i never got my kratomcollection package, guess i'll order an ounce of bali from pro again.

just ate 5 grams of bali.

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#722763 - 03/22/14 09:45 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

bad things happen to bad people

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#722778 - 03/22/14 11:42 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Did you guys hear about the FDA kratom import ban????

Indonesia Ban Kratom Export

The latest news on the Indonesian Kratom export ban is as follows. Recently on Feb 24 Indonesia department of Agriculture issued a letter to the ports and suppliers of Indonesia banning kratom from export. The agricultural department that issues phyto certificates has also been given notice to not issue anymore certificates for kratom export.

As of now there is no kratom being exported out of Indonesia, and we don’t know how long this ban will stay in place. This is going to cause a kratom panic attack and will also cause prices to rise. If you are a customer of kratom we highly suggest bulking up on as much as you can now before your supplier runs out. Most companies only keep 2-4 weeks of kratom stock, so this ban will definitely put some kratom companies out of stock.

We don’t know the exact reasons of why the indo kratom ban took place, but information has lead to government officials in Indonesia wanting control over the market. It’s been said that kratom export to other countries has become so popular that the local market in indo is seeing the product in street markets. Could the ban be because of taxes and duties? We have no idea, but as soon as we hear any information we will be sure to let you know.

If anything, this ban could be in place for years until officials reach some type of agreement on what to do. Until that time we advise all kratom fans to bulk up on as much kratom as possible until this Indo ban on kratom is released.

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#722785 - 03/23/14 12:08 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

:sad:

fuck me for not having the money to stock up on a few kilos

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#722789 - 03/23/14 12:16 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:
Did you guys hear about the FDA kratom import ban????

Indonesia Ban Kratom Export

The latest news on the Indonesian Kratom export ban is as follows. Recently on Feb 24 Indonesia department of Agriculture issued a letter to the ports and suppliers of Indonesia banning kratom from export. The agricultural department that issues phyto certificates has also been given notice to not issue anymore certificates for kratom export.

As of now there is no kratom being exported out of Indonesia, and we don’t know how long this ban will stay in place. This is going to cause a kratom panic attack and will also cause prices to rise. If you are a customer of kratom we highly suggest bulking up on as much as you can now before your supplier runs out. Most companies only keep 2-4 weeks of kratom stock, so this ban will definitely put some kratom companies out of stock.

We don’t know the exact reasons of why the indo kratom ban took place, but information has lead to government officials in Indonesia wanting control over the market. It’s been said that kratom export to other countries has become so popular that the local market in indo is seeing the product in street markets. Could the ban be because of taxes and duties? We have no idea, but as soon as we hear any information we will be sure to let you know.

If anything, this ban could be in place for years until officials reach some type of agreement on what to do. Until that time we advise all kratom fans to bulk up on as much kratom as possible until this Indo ban on kratom is released.

link?

i know 2 guys who got from bik in the last 2 weeks (indonesia).  i heard that its still getting exported.  (easy to pay off people in that country)

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#722805 - 03/23/14 01:30 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Its a scare tactics... BUY MORE KRATOM NOW!

You know gun sales tripled when they mentioned nation wide bans and restrictions.

--------------------

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

#723642 - 03/28/14 02:18 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

currently have 3 different strains and borneo red leaf is my overall favorite.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules