Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | Next > | Last >
Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: iStoner]
    #784343 - 07/05/15 06:58 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Damn, son. Hook a brotha up!

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: poor boy]
    #784344 - 07/05/15 06:59 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

you first nigga

ill post pics for sure

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#784347 - 07/05/15 07:02 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

:highfive:

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: poor boy]
    #784814 - 07/09/15 09:12 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Got my package

Ate 2g's of each strain I got. Starting to feel it.

I'm sad the effects don't last as long as they used to

Maybe I should switch to another strain or something

Like Maeng da, Bali, or Thai

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: iStoner] * 1
    #784815 - 07/09/15 09:31 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Maeng da is a asian marketing ploy imo

Many of my asian suppliers call it "pimp grade" aka its just a mix of white vein , green vein, and red....  usually left over shit

Its green season right now for kratom trees in Asia, btw.    Kratom trees are the same.  The leaves start white veined, then turn green, then red (and fall off the trees)

there are no "strains" for white vein trees, or Maeng da trees, etc.  its all the same tree, just different location

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: P-O] * 1
    #784838 - 07/09/15 01:39 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

What other kratom industry secrets can you share with us?

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisibleP-O

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: Sham87]
    #784846 - 07/09/15 03:26 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

TONS.  My suppliers in Asia dont bs me anymore. 

Most people want to believe there is a huge stock pile of different strains and leaf colors

Its better to sell it as strains tho, more money to be made.  Alot of shady asians will color white or green (what ever is in season) to a darker red.  and sell it as red. 

Right now is Green season.  All the fresh stuff is green.  Fresher = more potent.  If your getting (a real) red its last year or olders batch.

like i tell many people . MOST MOST MOST kratom sold by vendors is bought from an asian who buys it from the markets...the markets are the most shady place to buy kratom.  its mixed/ color'd / and usually shit....  prob has parasites too.. its a 3rd world country!!!  Most those asians dont do kratom, so they could care less what some "rich" northern eats.

"I got white kratom FRESH off the white tree's.  "  Got a new batch of HORNED MAENG DA TODAY!"

haha.... everyone talks like there is strains.  Its how people make $$$$.  even im guilty of it.

Im looking forward to red season tho :grin:

My main supplier gets off people in the jungle , dries it himself.  Drying is the most important part.  MOST people through leaves in the sun and powder after.

A good harvester will dry it in a dark shed, with fans on mesh .  Takes longer to harvest but its potent!

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: P-O]
    #784850 - 07/09/15 04:03 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

haha thanks for that bud:thumbup:

So when is Red season?

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisibleP-O

#784855 - 07/09/15 04:20 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

couple more months i think.

Many vet kratom users wont use (real) red because alot of the leaves that are collected are from the jungle floor.  So the natives walk around every few days and collect the red leaves they find.  some have been laying in the dank damp ground for days and can be spoiled.  These poor asian guys dont give two shits if the leaf is rotting or not,  Its there only source of income around the jungles.

So its dried with the rest and powdered.

I sell MOST my kratom to guy who buys 5kgs every week or 2, and he will ONLY buy green.  It is the healthiest cycle of the leaf, and he prefers it over white/red...

I still love my (real) reds, for relaxation.  but I usually make tea JUST TO BE SAFE.  hopin the hot water kills any parasites or germs that may be on the leaves in the collection, the transport (on small wood boats), and the drying process. 

I should post some pictures of kratom being harvested and dried.  You will never look at it the same way.  haha

Its a totally different world over there.

Who you get it from MATERS the MOST!!!!  I wanna know where my shit came from, where it was dried, and when it was picked.  I can get market kratom for $10-15 a kilo (+shipping),  but id rather pay more for shit i know where it came from :pimp3:

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#784861 - 07/09/15 04:53 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

:pimp3:shit indeed my friend. Dammit man now I must go hassle my vendor for a while.

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#784864 - 07/09/15 05:01 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

haha

dont be surprised if he knows nothing about what i told ya.  MOST asians play it off like there are tons of strains and kinds etc.

When i first talk to new supplier, he will send me a list of 10-15 "strains".  When i tell him i know whats up he says ya its all bs. Then tells me whats in season. 

Many people will argue that there are White trees/red trees/brown/ MD/B./Etc.... because thats what the asian told them. 

The markets are filled with tons of "strains"  :facepalm:

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#784866 - 07/09/15 05:07 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Yea man I noticed around half a year ago a few new names started popping up in a few sites, the Horned strains, Rauis, red dragons, and many others.

Is there any way to tell if your powder is legit besides dosing or scent?

Is it true that some vendors add opiates to their kratom to make it "potent"? That would explain the whole withdrawal aspect of the kratom game. Real kratom withdrawal is a walk in the park (at least in my experience)

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#784869 - 07/09/15 05:30 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Is it true that some vendors add opiates to their kratom to make it "potent"? That would explain the whole withdrawal aspect of the kratom game. Real kratom withdrawal is a walk in the park (at least in my experience)

Ive heard that rumor about opiates being added a few times.  If it ever did/does happen its in america by american vendors.

The drug laws are SUPER strict in Indonesia etc.  I talk to these asian dudes daily and most have never even seen cannabis.  The risk vs reward makes growing or selling cannabis or any drug not worth it.  You would prob get life or killed if u had drugs.  These are strict counties.  Thailand banned kratom for years but realized its just a natural tree everywhere in asia

Plus MOST kratom that is sent with DHL need a PHYTOSANITARY CERTIFICATE.  This is a official government document that says whats in the package.  That its been tested by the officials before being sent and its sealed and 100% legal and legit.  I got dozens... ill upload one and show u.

without one its hell with customs.  I had to hire a customs broker just to deal with all of it.  I got a legit DHL import account now

Quote:

Yea man I noticed around half a year ago a few new names started popping up in a few sites, the Horned strains, Rauis, red dragons, and many others.

All those red dragon, MD, etc are bs.  Every few month there is new "strains" .  Most time is just market kratom mixed with color.  The shady asians call it "their recipe" :facepalm:  Red veined kratom is not a DARK red like some vendors sell... thats a color added .

Tho horned leaves are real....  Pretty sure if its a super healthy MATURE tree the leaves get horned. 

"Ya man i got horned.... all my strains are horned" - asians

Quote:

Is there any way to tell if your powder is legit besides dosing or scent?

unfortunately no....  even going by taste does not work... i got batches that taste soooo strong its hard to drink (but the effects are mild).  Also got ones with very lil taste and the effects were amazing, and vice versa

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #784893 - 07/09/15 08:38 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Ay PO what's the word on my PM reply?

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #784901 - 07/09/15 10:17 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

PO I figured this was all common knowledge for Kratom users. I've given similar info on this site and boomery if you look back far enough

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#784903 - 07/09/15 10:52 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

ya Doc i just pm'd u :thumbup:

Ive been kratom free for a few days now,  cant wait to dose up tomorrow and smoke some hashy :cool:  Love the effects after a lil break.  Ive been dosing Every friday, sunday, tues lately

I find i get GREAT effects without too much of a tolerance.  personally i like to dose big only once in a day (second dose doses dont do as much for me). 

I know some people like to dose 3-5 small doses a day.  I sell to a few middle aged women that dose all day everyday, but it dont effect me like that.

Of course i have gone through periods where i used it everyday for amonth or two :blush:

glad its not addictive like other substances :hi5:

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#784937 - 07/10/15 11:48 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

just dosed some "red" krat. 4 grams.

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #785143 - 07/12/15 10:45 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

gross this has me thinking poor thoughts about kratom now

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

InvisibleP-O

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: still beLIEve]
    #785382 - 07/14/15 04:46 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

InvisibleP-O

#785383 - 07/14/15 04:56 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Fresh = Key

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck