Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: Face Melt music [Re: Spenner]
    #594408 - 10/27/11 03:09 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

fishbone?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNanook
I CANT SEE
Male

Loc: The Frozen Tundra Flag
Re: Face Melt music [Re: eNtranceAsexit] * 1
    #594784 - 10/30/11 08:36 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

BUTTHOLE SUREFERS!!!!!

I've been loving these two songs lately

Strawberry

My Brother's Wife

--------------------

the spirit of Nanook

1400W 1st log

3000W 2nd log (current)

OfflineSirJam
Stranger
Re: Face Melt music [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #639155 - 10/04/12 05:24 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Hello, I found this site yesterday and I looked through it as I got I little high and discovered that people where talking about all the kinds of shit that I like to do and enjoy, plus there is Fuck loads of useful knowledge that can help me on my quest to self-sustainability. But to the point in hand. I really only signed up. Ecause I wanted to write a post of this board surgesting that you guys all listen to maggot brain by funkadelic. So I signed in and picked the first thing that looked like an appropriate board, which happened to be this one, and proceeded to look at the first vedio and it's a different version of my song and you have Santana doing his thing on it. Genius to say the least but ultimately crushing in a respectful kinda way. Anyway I'm yet to figure out how this all works and I'm rather high by now. Which incessantly is why this message is so huge... I've woffled on a tad.

Last point, everyone should find the original maggot brain performed in one take by funkadelic.  it's is true beauty.

Offlineremix
grammer natze

Re: Face Melt music [Re: SirJam]
    #639184 - 10/04/12 01:22 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Maggot Brain is a good one, but that's not what I'm posting because a shitton of people have probably already heard it a million times and I'm probably a hipster that wears black rimmed glasses, still posts in a blog and only listens to music that I found first. That is very important: that I found it first.

Instead, Igorrr.

--------------------

OfflineBeekEr
HandBanana
 User Gallery

Loc: canada Flag
Re: Face Melt music [Re: remix]
    #639190 - 10/04/12 03:49 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Face Melt music [Re: SirJam]
    #639240 - 10/05/12 02:11 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SirJam said:
Hello, I found this site yesterday and I looked through it as I got I little high and discovered that people where talking about all the kinds of shit that I like to do and enjoy, plus there is Fuck loads of useful knowledge that can help me on my quest to self-sustainability. But to the point in hand. I really only signed up. Ecause I wanted to write a post of this board surgesting that you guys all listen to maggot brain by funkadelic. So I signed in and picked the first thing that looked like an appropriate board, which happened to be this one, and proceeded to look at the first vedio and it's a different version of my song and you have Santana doing his thing on it. Genius to say the least but ultimately crushing in a respectful kinda way. Anyway I'm yet to figure out how this all works and I'm rather high by now. Which incessantly is why this message is so huge... I've woffled on a tad.

Last point, everyone should find the original maggot brain performed in one take by funkadelic.  it's is true beauty.

Welcome!!  Stick around and chat it up man.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineTripp420
WAT?
Male User Gallery

Re: Face Melt music [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #639267 - 10/05/12 05:29 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Quote:

SirJam said:

Welcome!!  Stick around and chat it up man.

Yes! Stay a while man!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom