Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Form of medical marijuana won't get you high, but it's creating a buzz [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk] * 1
    #427836 - 06/02/10 07:00 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by Steve Buscemi (05/20/11 11:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Form of medical marijuana won't get you high, but it's creating a buzz [Re: Crasher] * 1
    #427934 - 06/02/10 09:37 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Crasher said:
Steve,

I hope you visit the dispensary I work at. I'd love for you to tell my regular patients that marijuana isn't medicine.

One of our employees has severe digestive issues. He'll throw up everything he eats unless he uses cannabis.

I had my hand amputated after an IED attack in Iraq. The phantom pain can be excruciating. I was given two prescriptions to combat it, and neither helped. only cannabis provided any significant relief.

It's not a joke. it's not a scheme. We're helping people on a daily basis while you dole out an ignorant opinion I'd expect from a Fox news enthusiast.

You were in Iraq man?  Good to have you back bro :getstoned::thumbup:

--------------------

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really

Re: Form of medical marijuana won't get you high, but it's creating a buzz [Re: Steve Buscemi] * 1
    #428223 - 06/03/10 10:34 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Steve Buscemi said:
I'm not hyped at all I'm just trying to have a conversation.
I think it's going pretty good.
to Harry
I hope the cancer study is true. I'm not saying it's not helping cancer, but it hasn't cured anything yet.

http://americanmarijuana.org/Guzman-Cancer.pdf

InvisiblexX42oXx
"The Seeker"
Male

Re: Form of medical marijuana won't get you high, but it's creating a buzz [Re: brifunforme] * 1
    #431230 - 06/11/10 01:11 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

:facepalm:Dr. Siekadellyk Id Have To Agree...i use it mainly for anxiety and it brings me much relief..And It Can Most Definitely Be A Medicine And Bring Pain Relief...

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Form of medical marijuana won't get you high, but it's creating a buzz [Re: xX42oXx] * 1
    #431247 - 06/11/10 01:54 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

different strokes for.......

Offlineemeraldlife88
Stranger
Re: Form of medical marijuana won't get you high, but it's creating a buzz [Re: Steve Buscemi] * 1
    #595160 - 11/02/11 01:13 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I believe everything has some valid medical use. Cannabis for sure. But it's the way we use it and the way we manipulate the chemicals.
    Cannabis is definitely good for cancer patients so they can eat, and also might just lighten mood, make life more enjoyable. As for curing cancer, there are many studies that say cannabis, or rather the chemicals within it, can help shrink tumor growth. Now, maybe once we synthesize certain chemicals, we can actually make it into an effective treatment, not just something that happens as a side effect, maybe. We can make a specific purpose and medicine out of it.
      Cannabis is purely bred for the high, with tons of THC. THC is only part of the equation.
      Glaucoma is proven.
      Anxiety and Depression are a person by person basis, and can be used by some, just like some prescription medicines are better for others than some. For many, anxiety and depression are lifted or relieved while high, for others, they may feel an added anxiety. Then don't use it!
      MS
      You see, we need to research it medically and find out how to make truly active medicine out of this stuff, like with everything else. It won't be perfect in pure form. There are lots of different strains.

Offlinebingo327
Stranger
Re: Form of medical marijuana won't get you high, but it's creating a buzz [Re: TomCollins] * 1
    #625932 - 06/04/12 04:25 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

sry i'm new. some warning is blinking.

BUT, this has been going on for so long now.
1st it was 7% THC and these Dr's wrote down the results of pain relief
then, it was 3.5% THC and the Dr's wrote down the results of pain relief
and then, it was 1% THC and the Dr's wrote down the results.
I know you weren't in the group, but it was real Dr's; so it really matters.

And, yes, your dispensary can't sell to these people or these Dr's. "I'm just saying"

I use morphine & gin. maybe we can hang out. I have an Elks lodge down the st, and when they lite up. "It is not Amsterdam"

InvisibleMr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist
 User Gallery

Loc: Astana, Kazakhstan
    #629872 - 06/29/12 03:48 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Steve Buscemi said:
The whole thing is a crock. The movie Super High Me about sums it all up to be honest. Nobody needs marijuana. I love weed but come on dude. Maybe the doctors are talking out of their ass because they can't do proper research because it's still illegal. In any case I think any 15 year old stoner could tell you just as much as any marijuana doctor or dispensary clerk. You walk into a dispensary the first time and you just realize what is going on. California is crooked.

Quote:

Steve Buscemi said:
I think any 15 year old stoner could tell you just as much as any marijuana doctor or dispensary clerk.

:callingbullshit:      :dandyzoom:

Edited by Mr.Hybrid (06/30/12 03:07 PM)

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Form of medical marijuana won't get you high, but it's creating a buzz [Re: Mr.Hybrid] * 1
    #629887 - 06/29/12 07:51 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mr.Hybrid said:
Quote:

Steve Buscemi said:
The whole thing is a crock. The movie Super High Me about sums it all up to be honest. Nobody needs marijuana. I love weed but come on dude. Maybe the doctors are talking out of their ass because they can't do proper research because it's still illegal. In any case I think any 15 year old stoner could tell you just as much as any marijuana doctor or dispensary clerk. You walk into a dispensary the first time and you just realize what is going on. California is crooked.

Quote:

Steve Buscemi said:
In any case I think any 15 year old stoner could tell you just as much as any marijuana doctor or dispensary clerk.

Hmm.....I guess all those peer reviewed journals I've read were just a crock of shit then :rolleyes:

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisibleMr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist
 User Gallery

Re: Form of medical marijuana won't get you high, but it's creating a buzz [Re: Hawksresurrection] * 1
    #629945 - 06/30/12 03:08 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Quote:

Mr.Hybrid said:
Quote:

Steve Buscemi said:

Quote:

Steve Buscemi said:
In any case I think any 15 year old stoner could tell you just as much as any marijuana doctor or dispensary clerk.

Hmm.....I guess all those peer reviewed journals I've read were just a crock of shit then :rolleyes:

lolwut?  no clue what you're talking about

--------------------

I am the person that stands in front of you in line ,
The person that you walk by and don't notice
I am the person who cares about you and your rights
I AM ANONYMOUS

User Gallery

Re: Form of medical marijuana won't get you high, but it's creating a buzz [Re: Mr.Hybrid] * 1
    #629948 - 06/30/12 03:25 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

It was in reference to

Steve Buscemi said:

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineMaestro
Strange
Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
Re: Form of medical marijuana won't get you high, but it's creating a buzz [Re: Hawksresurrection] * 1
    #629950 - 06/30/12 05:38 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

You walk into a dispensary the FIRST TIME and you JUST REALIZE what is going on.

You must be a sharp fella

--------------------
I am Thread Killer.

Edited by Maestro (06/30/12 05:39 PM)

InvisibleMr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist
 User Gallery

Re: Form of medical marijuana won't get you high, but it's creating a buzz [Re: Maestro] * 1
    #630030 - 07/01/12 12:36 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Then it's agreed?

He went full retard .... Everyone knows , you never go full retard .

--------------------

I am the person that stands in front of you in line ,
The person that you walk by and don't notice
I am the person who cares about you and your rights
I AM ANONYMOUS

User Gallery

#630064 - 07/01/12 03:07 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Agreed...

--------------------

-niteowl

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds