Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinemota
human
Male

for people who want to wake up
    #628284 - 06/17/12 11:09 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

first let me state that i am in no way a person of religion as in organized gathering of worship ect, but i am spiritual person and and it took me through a lot of suffering to realize the most important thing about life is to wake up and although im still waking up myself i thought i could direct as many people i can in the right direction if they so chose to wake up and find their lives full of wonder and happiness.now i could go on and on regurgitating many quotes and lines and guides but you must find your own way but i will share a quick few notes with you and then i will direct you to a man named Anthony "Tony" de Mello....note im not trying to shovel this into you so to speak but to let the information be known and you can decide if you want to wake up or not.

you can do these 4 steps to help
1.Understand your negative feelings
the thing is dont just react on anger for instance understand why and where its coming from observer it.
2.understand the feelings are in you not in reality...if rain came down on your picnic whose upset you are the rain.
3.never identify with genitive feelings.....never say i am sad or i am mad or i am depressed..you can say it is depressed or anger is there.
4.change yourself.....people are so worried about changing other people.think about how selfish it is for you to want someone to change so you can feel good but our society promotes it all of the time.dont force change on yourself it will happen

the biggest thing you can do is observe yourself, your mind,feelings, and body as often as you can be AWARE

if you want to hear from the man anthony de mello this is one of the best sorces if you guys and girls know how to use thepiratebay here
if not i can teach you if you want pm me youtube has tons of vids too

thank you love to you all

--------------------
"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us _universe_, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: for people who want to wake up [Re: mota]
    #628290 - 06/17/12 11:15 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Me?

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

Offlinemota
human
Male

Re: for people who want to wake up [Re: KaptKid]
    #628293 - 06/17/12 11:17 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

ANYONE my friend

--------------------
"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us _universe_, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."

InvisibleP-O

#628294 - 06/17/12 11:23 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Dose good this weekend bro?  :tripping2:

I hate when people wake me up in the morning.  Ive smashed a few alarm clocks in my day

Offlinemota
human
Male

Re: for people who want to wake up [Re: P-O]
    #628298 - 06/17/12 11:27 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

anytime you chose to wake up if you dont want to you can die asleep most people do anyways

--------------------

Offlinemota
human
Male

#628299 - 06/17/12 11:29 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

here is a book for those who enjoy reading

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#628300 - 06/17/12 11:29 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mota said:
anytime you chose to wake up if you dont want to you can die asleep most people do anyways

dose me up homie :lol:

Offlinemota
human
Male

Re: for people who want to wake up [Re: P-O]
    #628301 - 06/17/12 11:32 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

you have what you need inside of you so it is up to you my friend

--------------------

OfflineMaestro
Strange
Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
    #628308 - 06/18/12 01:39 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:
Quote:

mota said:

Quote:

mota said:

You mean DMT?

--------------------
I am Thread Killer.

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

#628309 - 06/18/12 01:49 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

nice stuff.

Offlinemota
human
Male

Re: for people who want to wake up [Re: Maestro]
    #628314 - 06/18/12 03:27 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Maestro said:
Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:
Quote:

mota said:

Quote:

mota said:

You mean DMT?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

InvisibleSamadhi
Incomprehensible Rambling

#628316 - 06/18/12 05:31 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mota said:
Quote:

Maestro said:
Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:
Quote:

mota said:

Quote:

mota said:

You mean DMT?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But DMT is inside of you.
Just ask your friendly pineal gland.

--------------------

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.  If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama

Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.

Offlinemota
human
Male

Re: for people who want to wake up [Re: Samadhi]
    #628329 - 06/18/12 08:59 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

thats actually not proven its just a theory ask Dr. Strassman although its in your body at very very
very small traces its not in your pineal gland and it doesnt make up your dreams at all.... people use to think the world was flat and the universe revolved around the earth.its cute and romantic to think such things but in truth its far from fact.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND STOP REGURGITATING STUFF YOU HEAR FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE SAYING

INSTEAD OF THINKING WHAT YOU THINK THIS POST IS ABOUT READ IT FOR YOURSELF WITHOUT 'YOUR' PROJECTIONS OF WHAT IT MIGHT BE.:heart:

--------------------

InvisibleSamadhi

#628330 - 06/18/12 09:08 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mota said:

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND STOP REGURGITATING STUFF YOU HEAR FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE SAYING

INSTEAD OF THINKING WHAT YOU THINK THIS POST IS ABOUT READ IT FOR YOURSELF WITHOUT 'YOUR' PROJECTIONS OF WHAT IT MIGHT BE.:heart:

Same to you, bro.  :hug:

--------------------

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.  If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: for people who want to wake up [Re: mota] * 1
    #628349 - 06/18/12 06:11 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

lol, these trolly trollersons will troll you into the next dimension, son.

just be glad ANYONE looked at this post. i mean, i enjoyed it... this dude knows wtf he is talking about. but you know as he even says... most people aren't ready to listen to what has to say (or what anyone has to say for that matter) without giving what's said their own rhetorical pressed-in meaning/interpretation.

so, don't try and argue with them, you'll get NOWHERE.

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: for people who want to wake up [Re: eNtranceAsexit]
    #628353 - 06/18/12 07:23 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

eNtranceAsexit said:
so, don't try and argue with them, you'll get NOWHERE.

QFT!!!

--------------------
:getstoned:

Offlinemota
human
Male

Re: for people who want to wake up [Re: Stoneth]
    #628391 - 06/19/12 03:05 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

yea my ego always gets in my way it like "you need to show people this great stuff" when most people dont want to see it i know i need to let people think for themselves and i look kind of selfish when i step back and observe but hay im new to this and its a work in progress and i can admit when im an ass but its ok people are going to see this for what it is and it will help them some people wont and thats too bad i have to move on.

--------------------

InvisibleSamadhi

#628393 - 06/19/12 03:21 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mota said:
yea my ego always gets in my way it like "you need to show people this great stuff" when most people dont want to see it i know i need to let people think for themselves and i look kind of selfish when i step back and observe but hay im new to this and its a work in progress and i can admit when im an ass but its ok people are going to see this for what it is and it will help them some people wont and thats too bad i have to move on.

:manofapproval:
That's all you can do with a message.  Not everything works as effectively for all people and acceptance of that is the most effective way to learning how to serve people with differing needs.:heart:

Quote:

Nothing new will be said here, nor have I any skill in composition.  Therefore I do not imagine that I can benefit others.  I have done this to perfume my own mind.

While doing this the surge of my inspiration to cultivate what is skilful increases.  Moreover, should another, of the very same humours as me, also look at this, then he too may benefit from it.

-- Śāntideva (excerpted from: The Bodhicaryāvatāra: A Guide to the Buddhist Path to Awakening)

--------------------

Offlinemota
human
Male

Re: for people who want to wake up [Re: Samadhi]
    #628409 - 06/19/12 08:26 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

The mystic was back from the desert.
“Tell us,” they said, “what God is like.”
But how could he ever tell them what he had experienced in his heart?
Can God be put into words?
He finally gave them a formula — inaccurate, inadequate—in the hope that some
might be tempted to experience it for themselves.
They seized upon the formula. They made it a sacred text. They imposed it on others as
a holy belief. They went to great pains to spread it in foreign lands. Some even gave their
lives for if.
The mystic was sad. It might have been better if he had said nothing.

from the song of the bird

--------------------

InvisibleNanook
I CANT SEE
Male

Loc: The Frozen Tundra Flag
    #628839 - 06/21/12 10:21 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

For the non-trolls, I'm just gonna rattle off a list of things to google:

G. I. Gurdjieff
P. D. Ouspensky
Maurice Nicoll
John G. Bennett
Thomas DeHartmann
Rodney Collin
the fourth way
Rajneesh or Osho
sufisim
dervish
kiyanaa
Sama'a
Hazrat Inayat Khan
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muḥammad Rūmī or just Rumi
Zoroaster
vedanta
Paramahansa Yogananda
Toltec
Carlos Castaneda
The Conference of the Birds

The people drawn to this sort of thing would be possessive of what Gurdjieff called 'Magnetic Center'.

As for the term 'waking up' it means 'becoming more conscious'. More conscious of our selves, our influences, our psychology. But to really wake up, you have to see that you are not at all making any conscious actions, but are carrying out mechanical processes. Processes which are set in motion by preexisting routs of reaction carved out by an initial choice that has long sense been forgotten, this is what it means to be 'asleep'.

--------------------

the spirit of Nanook

1400W 1st log

3000W 2nd log (current)

Offlinemota
human
Male

Re: for people who want to wake up [Re: Nanook]
    #628906 - 06/22/12 05:21 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Nanook said:
For the non-trolls, I'm just gonna rattle off a list of things to google:

G. I. Gurdjieff
P. D. Ouspensky
Maurice Nicoll
John G. Bennett
Thomas DeHartmann
Rodney Collin
the fourth way
Rajneesh or Osho
sufisim
dervish
kiyanaa
Sama'a
Hazrat Inayat Khan
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muḥammad Rūmī or just Rumi
Zoroaster
vedanta
Paramahansa Yogananda
Toltec
Carlos Castaneda
The Conference of the Birds

The people drawn to this sort of thing would be possessive of what Gurdjieff called 'Magnetic Center'.

As for the term 'waking up' it means 'becoming more conscious'. More conscious of our selves, our influences, our psychology. But to really wake up, you have to see that you are not at all making any conscious actions, but are carrying out mechanical processes. Processes which are set in motion by preexisting routs of reaction carved out by an initial choice that has long sense been forgotten, this is what it means to be 'asleep'.

--------------------

Edited by mota (06/22/12 06:08 AM)

Offlinemota
human
Male

#628909 - 06/22/12 06:06 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

this is some weird stuff on G. I. Gurdjieff  here

--------------------

InvisibleNanook
I CANT SEE
Male

Loc: The Frozen Tundra Flag
    #629151 - 06/24/12 12:20 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Oh man, that link's pretty funny. Gurdjieff played many roles for many people, often meant to bring to the surface the weaknesses, ignorance and psychological misunderstanding of the witness. His goal often was to make people react mechanically and force their attention on what exactly it is that is making them react. Because to allow yourself to react is being asleep.

But other peoples perceptions don't matter in relation to the ideas he and the people around him put forth. Try to find something that explains the ideas of his teaching. Like Jesus, it matters not where he was from or if he even existed at all. What matters is the meaning of the teaching they spread.

Quote:

from the link you posted:
However, it must be remembered that the question of Gurdjieff’s origins is a secondary one at best. It is his work that matters, and nothing that has been written here is relevant to that.

When you start to get closer to the meaning of these many and varied teachings, you start to see how they are all similar and even, at the very core, exactly the same.

I hope you are willing to observe yourself unmercifully and accept help and instruction from every aspect and element of life. It can be hard to do, but it is the only way to consciously evolve.

This G13 is pretty nice, I hope I'm not rambling or coming off like a dick :shrug:

--------------------

the spirit of Nanook

1400W 1st log

3000W 2nd log (current)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom