

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Mr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist



Registered: 01/08/12
Posts: 977
Loc: Astana, Kazakhstan
|
Admin is mad ( Most likely )
#617822 - 04/12/12 04:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
--------------------
I am the person that stands in front of you in line ,
The person that you walk by and don't notice
I am the person who cares about you and your rights
I AM ANONYMOUS
|
P-O


Registered: 10/08/11
Posts: 17,921
|
Re: Admin is made ( Most likely ) [Re: Mr.Hybrid]
#617823 - 04/12/12 05:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
Im scared to click anything u post after hearing what you do in your free time
|
Mr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist



Registered: 01/08/12
Posts: 977
Loc: Astana, Kazakhstan
|
Re: Admin is made ( Most likely ) [Re: P-O]
#617824 - 04/12/12 05:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
Just look.....
For teh lulz
Edited by Mr.Hybrid (04/12/12 05:23 PM)
|
Mr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist



Registered: 01/08/12
Posts: 977
Loc: Astana, Kazakhstan
|
Re: Admin is made ( Most likely ) [Re: Mr.Hybrid]
#617831 - 04/12/12 06:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
--------------------
I am the person that stands in front of you in line ,
The person that you walk by and don't notice
I am the person who cares about you and your rights
I AM ANONYMOUS
Edited by Mr.Hybrid (04/12/12 06:18 PM)
|
Mr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist



Registered: 01/08/12
Posts: 977
Loc: Astana, Kazakhstan
|
Re: Admin is made ( Most likely ) [Re: Mr.Hybrid]
#617832 - 04/12/12 06:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
Quit being scared.... I swear im not trying to hurt anyones computer
--------------------
I am the person that stands in front of you in line ,
The person that you walk by and don't notice
I am the person who cares about you and your rights
I AM ANONYMOUS
|
Hawksresurrection



Registered: 12/05/08
Posts: 13,464
|
Re: Admin is made ( Most likely ) [Re: Mr.Hybrid]
#617836 - 04/12/12 06:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
Yeeeahhh...I'm a little scared to open a link from you as well....
-------------------- Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.
-niteowl
|
Mr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist



Registered: 01/08/12
Posts: 977
Loc: Astana, Kazakhstan
|
|

I promise man
Get everyone to give me bad ratings an ban me from site if it hurts 1 computer man
I swear
--------------------
I am the person that stands in front of you in line ,
The person that you walk by and don't notice
I am the person who cares about you and your rights
I AM ANONYMOUS
|
Hawksresurrection



Registered: 12/05/08
Posts: 13,464
|
Re: Admin is made ( Most likely ) [Re: Mr.Hybrid]
#617844 - 04/12/12 07:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
Last one on the first post made me
-------------------- Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.
-niteowl
|
Mr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist



Registered: 01/08/12
Posts: 977
Loc: Astana, Kazakhstan
|
|
--------------------
I am the person that stands in front of you in line ,
The person that you walk by and don't notice
I am the person who cares about you and your rights
I AM ANONYMOUS
|
RasJeph
Psycho Pete



Registered: 01/14/09
Posts: 11,657
Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Last seen: 2 years, 11 months
|
Re: Admin is made ( Most likely ) [Re: Mr.Hybrid]
#617855 - 04/12/12 08:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
lol this seems like bad karma.
-------------------- Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?
|
Mr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist



Registered: 01/08/12
Posts: 977
Loc: Astana, Kazakhstan
|
Re: Admin is made ( Most likely ) [Re: RasJeph]
#617858 - 04/12/12 08:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
RasJeph said: lol this seems like bad karma.
Big Corporations deserve the karma they get ^_^
Most of the time.......
This was probably a warning to admin that its still accessible
--------------------
I am the person that stands in front of you in line ,
The person that you walk by and don't notice
I am the person who cares about you and your rights
I AM ANONYMOUS
|
Hawksresurrection



Registered: 12/05/08
Posts: 13,464
|
Re: Admin is made ( Most likely ) [Re: Mr.Hybrid]
#617863 - 04/12/12 09:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
-------------------- Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.
-niteowl
|
Mr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist



Registered: 01/08/12
Posts: 977
Loc: Astana, Kazakhstan
|
|
--------------------
I am the person that stands in front of you in line ,
The person that you walk by and don't notice
I am the person who cares about you and your rights
I AM ANONYMOUS
|
Mr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist



Registered: 01/08/12
Posts: 977
Loc: Astana, Kazakhstan
|
Re: Admin is made ( Most likely ) [Re: Mr.Hybrid] 1
#617974 - 04/13/12 10:51 AM (14 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
--------------------
I am the person that stands in front of you in line ,
The person that you walk by and don't notice
I am the person who cares about you and your rights
I AM ANONYMOUS
|
Mr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist



Registered: 01/08/12
Posts: 977
Loc: Astana, Kazakhstan
|
Re: Admin is made ( Most likely ) [Re: Mr.Hybrid]
#622181 - 05/11/12 04:54 AM (14 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
Go to
tanksdirect.com
Another admin
must be mad
--------------------
I am the person that stands in front of you in line ,
The person that you walk by and don't notice
I am the person who cares about you and your rights
I AM ANONYMOUS
|
P-O


Registered: 10/08/11
Posts: 17,921
|
Re: Admin is made ( Most likely ) [Re: Mr.Hybrid]
#622189 - 05/11/12 11:37 AM (14 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
haxxor!
|
kyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction


Registered: 07/06/10
Posts: 981
Last seen: 13 years, 9 months
|
Re: Admin is made ( Most likely ) [Re: P-O]
#622199 - 05/11/12 03:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
lol, I'm sure the next time the NWO wants to buy a prefabricated mower shed they will think twice
talk about your low hanging fruit.
|
remix
grammer natze

Registered: 01/16/12
Posts: 2,263
Last seen: 4 months, 20 days
|
Re: Admin is made ( Most likely ) [Re: kyuzo]
#622219 - 05/11/12 05:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
WELCOME TO THE APARTMENT OF THE FUTURE!
COMPLETE WITH INTEGRATED AC UNIT!
--------------------
|
Mr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist



Registered: 01/08/12
Posts: 977
Loc: Astana, Kazakhstan
|
Re: Admin is made ( Most likely ) [Re: remix]
#622421 - 05/13/12 03:03 PM (14 years, 4 months ago) |
|
|
Edited by Mr.Hybrid (05/15/12 01:47 AM)
|
remix
grammer natze

Registered: 01/16/12
Posts: 2,263
Last seen: 4 months, 20 days
|
Re: Admin is made ( Most likely ) [Re: Mr.Hybrid]
#622424 - 05/13/12 03:38 PM (14 years, 4 months ago) |
|
|
haha. that reminds me of back when i was in high school. somebody hacked the school's website and changed the course list to this:

i can't find the screen cap right now but if you scrolled all the way down to the last course it said "Dick Sucking 201: Cradle the Balls".
--------------------
Edited by remix (05/13/12 03:43 PM)
| |
|
|
|
|