Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCarcass

Baby Steps of my very first grow. Need advice...
    #611908 - 03/07/12 09:51 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Hey all.
This is the first time i'm growing. I chose to start with anonymous strain. What I mean by "anonymous" is that i'm living in a third world country and in my country there is no such thing as strain. you just go to dealer and say "i want sum canna" and they give you average quality of weed with many seeds inside (pollinated). so i thought it would be better to use them instead of high quality strains like haze, skunk etc. after i got the thing "growing" reasonably well, i will start growing nice strains though. anyway...

i rooted multiple seeds in two pots. they've reached a reasonably amount of size and i think i should transplant them into separated pots asap.

i am currently keeping them at the balcony of my flat and they seem they're doing well out there. the season is spring here and temperature is between 5-15 centigrade nowadays. but soon it will get warmer like it will never get down below 15 Centigrade for a month or two. I'm living at Greece, let's say for the record...

i'll search for how to make a transplant and get them much more comfortable in a few days.

the thing is, what should i do after making transplanting, i don't know.

do you think i should continue keeping them at the balcony for a while or maybe i should get them inside the house and apply light cycle?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Baby Steps of my very first grow. Need advice... [Re: Carcass]
    #611910 - 03/07/12 10:23 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

You need to transplant those ASAP. The longer you wait the more chance you have of their roots growing together, at which point you will NEVER get them separated.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder