Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
Purple Berry....
    #605349 - 01/16/12 03:14 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

My smoke for this week is Purple Berry. I think the genetics are either 'GDP X Blueberry' or 'Purple Kush X Blueberry', but PK is in the genetics of GDP so either way there is PK in it. This stuff is a fine example of top shelf pot in my opinion. The aroma is sharp, sweet, and a little sour. Notes of blueberries, grapes, and candy on top, a floral earthy-kush like "body", with a faint hint of diesel-fuel perfume underneath. The taste, oh my the taste, sweet blueberry cream up front, with earthy-kush underneath. The sweet blueberry flavor dominates the profile though, no joke, this stuff literally taste like a handful of blueberries and some sugar with that distinct kushy weed flavor. The smoke is very thick, oily, and smooth, it actually feels great on the lungs, expanding them gently. Even if this flower didn't get me high I would still smoke it, that's how amazing the flavor is, and how smooth of a smoke it is.

The high comes on quickly, but gently, and lasts relatively long. It's relatively clear headed and functional for an indica, and for how heavy it feels. It is definitely not something I would smoke during a day I planned on being productive. Some great herb for numbing the body as well as dulling anxiety & calming the mind. It induces a deep euphoric buzz that radiates through the body. This is my first time trying Purple Berry, I must say it is a superb indica dom stain, some mouth watering delicious potent smoke.

Some beautiful flowers too. All sorts of colors, Purple, Blue, Green, and gold, with orange & red hairs.

:happyweed:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Purple Berry.... [Re: openmind]
    #605358 - 01/16/12 07:52 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Im schmoking some now.

my review: good ass weed

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom