Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Furrowed !!!
    #605045 - 01/12/12 08:22 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

im sooooo jealous! enjoy tribe tomorrow night and let us know how the show is. from what ive heard and what murph has posted it should be pretty good but im excited to hear all the juicy details.

also have fun at tool. ill be at tool not too long after.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Furrowed !!! [Re: still beLIEve]
    #605049 - 01/12/12 09:17 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

nice!  I will surely enjoy the shows.  thanks!  I'm just packing up my stuff now.  i wish i was going to both shows, but it wasn't meant to be.  it'll be my first sts9 show.  There are so many songs i want to hear that I don't really care if they play any of them cause i know it'll be just as ragin anyway.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Re: Furrowed !!! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #605051 - 01/12/12 09:27 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:vibin::vibin::vibin::vibin::vibin::vibin:

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#605057 - 01/12/12 10:29 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

yeah dude it doesnt really matter what they play. you obviously wont get to hear everything but they are super good at keeping energy in the crowd. they've been playing a lot of scheme lately. if they play when the dust settles hope for the original version. gotta hope for aimlessly, the rabble and shock doctrine. and tooth is another big favorite of mine.

getting excited just thinking about it

whats your cocktail for the night going to be?

--------------------
niteowl said:
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

#605071 - 01/13/12 12:37 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

hahahaaha, i heard the original version from a few shows from nye 2010/11 and then before june i think.  I really love the one that made the record.  it's much more beatsy.  i like that.  but the guitars in the original version were bomb.  in my mind those are two different songs all together.  as for cocktail, probably mdma and mushrooms.  i was thinking acid originally, but this is a mayan thing, so mushrooms seem a more appropriate choice.  acid and mdma for tool though.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#605076 - 01/13/12 01:30 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

ya my initial thought was mdma and lsd. but you made a good point with the mayans thing. i havent tripped on shrooms in ~4 years so it's hard to me imagine incorporating that in to anything.

also probably good your doing shrooms one day and LSD the next. LSD builds a tolerance super quick. i generally need about 2x as much the second night, and so on.

--------------------
niteowl said:

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#605207 - 01/14/12 01:08 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

how was ittt

--------------------
niteowl said:

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

#605330 - 01/15/12 07:57 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

ummmm, fucking awesome!  I really don't even know what to say.  I'm still on a high from the tool show last night.  they started the show with hooker with a penis.  Then played ticks and leaches and pushit too.  it was truly epic.  The sts9 show was equally as awesome in a totally and completely different way.  such different vibes.  molly and mushrooms night one and molly and acid the second night, w/ a little dmt after the show.  reno is a shithole.  the fillmore auditorium in denver is a really cool place.  shit was poppin! i'll have more to share later.  im fucking on a molly hangover now with no sleep the last few days.  need to recover.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#605338 - 01/15/12 10:13 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

word i just checked out the setlist you guys got hooked up for tribe

looking back on earth, circus, the rabble and two acoustics to end the first set

then scheme, rent, abcees, ehm and an aimlessly encore for the second

im so jealous!!

--------------------
niteowl said:

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

#611391 - 03/03/12 12:45 PM (12 years, 27 days ago)

oh wow, i dont think i saw your reply till now.  yeah, it was an epic show for sure.  I had never even heard Vapors or March before that night.  truly amazing. 

I was thinking about my relationship with this band this week.  check it....last september i was pretty depressed.  having no money and losing hope and all that bs.  it was about that time that sts9 came into my life.  The music always cheered me up.  After a while I really stopped giving a fuck about a LOT of different things that were having a negative impact on my psyche.  Mostly my connection to the material.  so over a few weeks I started selling off most of my assets.  my jeep, big screen tv, computer, ipods, guitar, entire dvd collection, etc.  since then i've gotten a job and walk a mile to get to the train station at 5:45 am, take a 45 minute train ride, then walk another mile to get to the office.  I do the same on the way back.  It's been really great for me too.  it's giving me a bit of needed exercise and im reading on the train, instead of fighting traffic.  This band has really inspired a lot of hope in my life, in fact, I was sitting alone in a small park one random day last fall, on 150 mg of mdma and some acid too, listening to sts9 on my headphones.  I realized the group synergy they had when performing.  it's really magnificent.  So that thought led me to research the concept of flow in psychology.  now im driven to pursue a masters degree studying the impact that psychedelics have on creative group improvisation.  I think there are a LOT of things that can be better understood through research like that.  We need to understand these states much better and harness them to get ourselves out of this gd mess we are in.  what's that Einstein quote....something like, "we can never solve the problems  with the same thinking we used to create them."  it really all started with this video here from red rocks....

ALSO....I got tickets for me and my bestest friends to go see STS9 on 4/20 AND 4/21!  I've got a buddy in oakland that is going to coachella that weekend and said we could crash at his pad, right down the street from the amazing Fox theater.  2012! 

hows your world these days SB?

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#611396 - 03/03/12 01:25 PM (12 years, 27 days ago)

pretty good dude. just caught radiohead - that was ok

march is gonna be a pretty dull month for me

but april is gonna kick ass.

EOTO 4/6
Umphreys 4/13
Wanee (with two nights of furthur!) 4/19-4/21
Bassnectar 4/27

so every weekend that month will be good.

just living life and getting by counting off the time until im off of drug court.

--------------------
niteowl said:

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#611409 - 03/03/12 03:35 PM (12 years, 27 days ago)

why you sell the guitar? feelsbadman

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Re: Furrowed !!! [Re: King Koopa]
    #632979 - 07/28/12 11:31 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Ha, after quiting my job last year i moved to cali, spent all my loot, borrowed from my parents, then sold my car, guitar, tv, stereo, and pretty much everything else of value to me except my tool posters, computer and bicycle.  then i got a job in february that requires me to travel 3 hours a day to get to and from work.  so that's why i haven't posted at all really since like early february.  but as you'll see in the next paragraph im still skating by.  :wink:

what's new on the concert front SB?  How were those shows from april, may, june and july?  damn, its crazy its been that long.  i got to see sts9 at the fox in oakland for both nights of that on 4/20 and 4/21.  That was a great fucking way to spend 4/20.  The day after I got back home from those shows they (secretly) announced their acoustic show on 8/25.  So i bought 4 tickets to that shit.  i think that's the only real show i have coming up.  oh except a Random Rab and david starfire show in san fran on 8/10.  but this sts9 show on the 25th is what im really waiting for.  thats on a saturday night.  burning man is that week.  so i got my ticket for that too.  so the weekend starts with sts9 saturday, then sunday leaving for burning man and staying htere until sept 3.  Then beats antique in chico on the 5th.  that should be an amazing week and a half.  i caught random rab at symbiosis this year and fell in love.  his shit is SOOOOO fuckin chill. 

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#633076 - 07/28/12 08:50 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

lets see.....

nothing in feb, caught radiohead in march - that was 'ok'. april was dope, caught eoto the first friday and they were fucking nasty. can't wait to see them again one of the best live shows i've seen. the friday after that was umphreys, who i am really falling in love with. two weeks after that was facenectar.

only thing since april i've seen has been furthur like ~3 weeks ago, and that was dope as usual.

got some good shit coming up though - umphreys in birmingham in september, 2 nights of tribe at the fox for halloween, and 4 nights up umphreys at the tabby for new years.

so shits looking pretty good. all my friends went to forest this summer, but i couldnt go cuz of drug court. whatever though, next summer. im just stoked i get to see umphreys 5 times in 3 months.

really hoping for a fall cheese tour though, or for eoto to come back around. we'll see though.

--------------------
niteowl said:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder