Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleP-O Happy Birthday!

Woman caught smuggling 1.5kg of cocaine in her DREADLOCKS
    #601718 - 12/16/11 09:52 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Drug mule: The South African woman was only paid £1,200 to smuggle the cocaine, which had a street value of £93,000

Tough law: Thailand has some of the toughest anti-drugs laws on the planet, with judges permitted to impose the death penalty for traffickers

Woman caught smuggling 1.5kg of cocaine in her DREADLOCKS on flight to Bangkok
The smuggled cocaine had a street value of £93,000
Nolubabalo, 23, was hired as a drug mule for £1,200
Judges in Thailand can impose the death penalty for drug traffickers

A woman was caught trying to smuggle 1.5 kilograms of cocaine in her dreadlocks on a flight to Bangkok, it was reported today.
South African Nobanda Nolubabalo, 23, was arrested and held in Thailand's capital yesterday after customs officers allegedly noticed a suspicious white substance in her hair.
Officials later carried out a search and discovered she had allegedly matted the Class A drug into her dreadlocks before boarding a flight from Brazil.

Thailand's Bangkok Post reported that the smuggled cocaine had a street value of £93,000 (4.5 million baht).
The newspaper reported: 'Authorities found something unusual about her dreadlocks.

'A search found traces of white substance which turned out to be cocaine.
'A total of 1.5kg of cocaine was found hidden in her hair.'
Nolubabalo was today being held in custody after being held at Bangkok's international Suvarnabhumi Airport as she disembarked a Qatar Airways flight which had come from Sao Paolo via Doha.

The Bangkok Post reported that the suspect had allegedly admitted trying to smuggle the drug and claimed she had done so after being hired to work as a drug mule by a Thailand-based businessman for £1,200 (60,000 baht).
Thailand has some of the toughest anti-drugs laws on the planet, with judges permitted to impose the death penalty for traffickers. 
The South African's arrest follows the execution of another South African citizen this week for drug smuggling in China.
Janice Linden, 38, was killed by lethal injection on Monday after she was caught in November 2008 trying to smuggle 3kg of crystal meth into the southern Chinese city of Guangzhou.
South Africa's president Jacob Zuma appealed unsuccessfully to the Chinese government to commute the sentence before she was put to death in prison.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2073456/Woman-caught-smuggling-1-5kg-cocaine-dreadlocks-flight-Bangkok.html#ixzz1giXbRTqS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesmokie
Stranger
Male

Re: Woman caught smuggling 1.5kg of cocaine in her DREADLOCKS [Re: P-O]
    #604024 - 01/05/12 02:37 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia are some of the worse places to get caught with drugs.  If she's lucky she'll get 20 years, maybe life hopefully not the death penalty for such a senseless thing.

--------------------
"When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point."
- Barack Obama
--------------------------------------------------------------

Have A Look At Smokie's Best Vaporizer
:rasta:

InvisibleNanook
I CANT SEE
Male

Loc: The Frozen Tundra Flag
Re: Woman caught smuggling 1.5kg of cocaine in her DREADLOCKS [Re: smokie]
    #604918 - 01/12/12 12:09 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I'd a just been like, "YO! WHAT THE FUCK! I HAVE DANDRUFF! GET THE FUCK OFF MY HAIR, BITCHES!"

I wonder if opaque packaging would have helped, seeing as her hair is black and the drug is white. That's a lot of contrast.

--------------------

the spirit of Nanook

1400W 1st log

3000W 2nd log (current)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder