Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

Last 2 weeks of Flowering.
    #604482 - 01/09/12 08:55 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Should I start flushing now?

They got nutes on their last feed but just a low dose... I am getting some tiger bloom tomorrow and was thinking if maybe it would be worth dosing them with the tiger bloom this week then start flushing and push them to 9 weeks instead of 8.

They havent been getting the best nutes and they have had no bloom specific nutes throughout flowering but have done fine... (money was short)...

Should I wait and give them one last feed this week with the tiger bloom then start flushing next week or should I just start now and just stick with my new nute line for my next batch?

I can take pictures if nec. Lots of the larger adult fan leaves are def starting to lose there color over the past few days (not significantly but they are starting to lighten up)

--------------------
Disclaimer:  Anything I post is purely for entertainment purposes and is completely fictional made up scenarios using information and pictures retrieved from other people.  I am by no means taking part in any activities displayed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: White House
Re: Last 2 weeks of Flowering. [Re: JusTsHroomiNn]
    #604488 - 01/09/12 09:52 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

What strain are you growing?
were there any problems durring the grow that might have stalled it?

9 weeks is the least I ever flowered for.

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
    #604491 - 01/09/12 09:57 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

JusTsHroomiNn said:
I can take pictures if nec.

Most people aren't very descriptive, unlike Stephen King, so yeah pictures are worth a 1000 words. Pictures gogogogo please!.  :aweyeah:  :jah:  :pipesmoke:  :thanx:

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

Re: Last 2 weeks of Flowering. [Re: Miscusi]
    #604496 - 01/09/12 10:03 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

No problems up until this yellowing occurred and two of my plants have had something goin on with their leaves the past week that I havent been able to completely figure out.

The Strain is "big bud"

The first picture is of the worst plant and the only plant that has it that bad...and it started on the oldest fan leaves and spread to the rest of the pant over the period of a 7-10 days. 

One other plant has a little bit of it (2nd picture).

The rest of my plants dont have this at all but all the fan leaves are starting to lighten up a bit from the nice looking green to the yellow of a N deficiency but nothing terrible.

Ill try to take some pictures of some buds for the main question here.. I have those pics in Docs Diagnosis

--------------------
Disclaimer:  Anything I post is purely for entertainment purposes and is completely fictional made up scenarios using information and pictures retrieved from other people.  I am by no means taking part in any activities displayed.

Edited by JusTsHroomiNn (01/09/12 10:04 AM)

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

#604501 - 01/09/12 10:21 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #604503 - 01/09/12 10:27 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

That cola looks delicious sir.

--------------------

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

#604505 - 01/09/12 10:34 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Miscusi said:
That cola looks delicious sir.

Thank you sir...

Should I keep pushing them??
My only worry is that week 6 "ended" on Sunday so this is going through week 7 now and I all rdy seeing orange pistils.  I feel each plant has about 15% orange hairs.

--------------------

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #604509 - 01/09/12 10:42 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Whats the trichs look like? You have a perfect window of opportunity to harvest when they've began to turn amber, after that they begin to breakdown and the THC level won't be what it could have been.

Get yourself a pocket mag  from radio shack :wink:
She looks good, and depending on trich color I'd say shes close to harvest time :]

Hope that helps!

--------------------

Nanook said:

Edited by Miscusi (01/09/12 10:43 AM)

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

#604510 - 01/09/12 10:46 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Ill go take out the jewelers lope.
Seems odd that it would be close to harvest just ending week 6...

All clear trich atm... Which I figured would be the case thats why I havent checked at all, its just so early...  I think im going to make the executive decision and just keep pushing them and start flushing at the end of week 8  or a couple days before the end of week 8 and push them to 9 or 10 weeks... I didnt see a single cloudy trich on the 3 plant I checked, Ill just have to dose them heavier this week with my new nutes and see how they react...

Guess all I have to do is figure out what the problem is with those other 2 ladies.

--------------------

Edited by JusTsHroomiNn (01/09/12 10:59 AM)

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #604511 - 01/09/12 10:56 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Thats why i said check the trichs! Check em out, all I can tell from your pics is they are some nice fat buds :P Cant really see crystals or hairs, ya know?

--------------------

Nanook said:

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

#604515 - 01/09/12 11:41 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Miscusi said:
Thats why i said check the trichs! Check em out, all I can tell from your pics is they are some nice fat buds :P Cant really see crystals or hairs, ya know?

:thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #604546 - 01/09/12 03:18 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Typical flowering time for Big Bud is 7-8 weeks.  Since your starting week 7 now I would do exactly like the others have been telling you to do.  Check the trichs and go from there.  If it were my crop though I would just start flushing now.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck