Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesveumy
seeker of enlightenment
Male User Gallery

Loc: its cold
Re: Colloidal Silver [Re: the man]
    #601815 - 12/17/11 12:02 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I have been looking into this for some time and think I may have a solution to all of our issues.  But need some more info.  What is the proper ppm for Colloidal silver to work to fem plants?  I have access to a "Silver solution" that is very similar to col sil that I can purchase in bulk.  I am not sure on the required ppms needed.  If it is in the required ranges I will test to see if it fems seeds.  I am not sure on the ppm of the solution but when I get more info I will pull out my testers and run it to see where it stacks up.  Plus I know the people who produce the product so I may beable to get them to up the ppm to the required dosages.  If I can get this to work I will see if we can't get it marketed at a resonable price.  Any and all info you have on this process will help me figure this out and in a short period of time we may have a purchaseable product.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Colloidal Silver [Re: sveumy]
    #601861 - 12/17/11 07:03 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

It seems to be tough to get it over 30, which is right where people are finding it most effective. At least with homemade stuff.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Offlinesveumy
seeker of enlightenment
Male User Gallery

Re: Colloidal Silver [Re: RasJeph]
    #602342 - 12/21/11 11:01 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Ok.  I have done some research and I believe it would be easier and more cost effective to make it myself for resale.  I have seen a few people post that they would just prefer to buy it then make it themselves.  So is there a consensus on how much would be needed? (How many ounces in a bottle?)  I think that a single application would sufice.  (Ie.  One plant per bottle. ).  Also I am curious what would people be willing to pay?  I am going to try to keep it reasonably priced.  I know the crisis.g community isn't a wealthy one.  With your help I think I could get this thing off the ground.  Thanks for the help

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#602346 - 12/21/11 11:12 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I think the reason there aren't any commercially available is because it has an odd shelf life and more strict storage requirements than other more commonly available things.

I'd certainly be willing to pay around $12 for a bottle of it, provided it was proven to work on a high ratio of plants (some plants are just stubborn)...but if people can make a lifetime supply from $6 worth of silver and a $2 jug of water (each time) they may be reluctant. I would buy it to save myself the hassle, but I certainly wouldn't pay out the ass for it either when its so simple to make.

--------------------

Offlinesveumy
seeker of enlightenment
Male User Gallery

#602358 - 12/21/11 12:02 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

The convience factor is huge.  Hell cell phones and the companies that provide the service are a multi billion dollar revenue source.  If u think about it they are a convience based item.  Everyonehas one.  I see 5 Ur olds txting all the time.  We are a society of convience.  I am looking into the cost effectiveness of it all.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#602400 - 12/21/11 07:15 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Like I said, read into the shelf life and storage before you go too nuts with it.

--------------------

Offlinesveumy
seeker of enlightenment
Male User Gallery

#602419 - 12/21/11 10:01 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks ras u have been helpful.  Lol I seem to kill posts when I start commenting.  That or you are the only on interested in commercially availible cs.  Either way I think it may be a viable venture or atleast something to keep me entertained while my grow op is down.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#602452 - 12/22/11 06:30 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Certainly :wink:

Just make sure ya test it so you don't have a bunch of pissed off stoners after you hahaha. :tongue2: Its very worth looking into.

--------------------

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #602502 - 12/22/11 03:49 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Got a TDS meter on the way that will read 30 ppm.

Container and shipping cost will be biggest expense on going commercial.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds