Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineA To The K
Smokey

Almost done... (interesting plant story imo)
    #601211 - 12/13/11 08:44 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Heres a girl I grew in a solo cup, more or less 12/12 from seed. I popped some bag seed in rockwool cubes, and right around a week later I planted them in coir. I ran out of coir and didn't get the chance to plant all of them. I couldn't make myself just TOSS them, so I used what coir I had left to just put them in solo cups and stick them in the flower room.

3 of them didn't make it (I was feeding un-pH'd full strength flower nutes to them at 1 week old :lol:) but this one somehow survived and never had a single problem. Shes a miracle plant I'd say.

I've named her - Shadynasty :lol: as a :hatsoff: to Always Sunny (I name all my girls anyway).

This is her 7 weeks after I saw her first small hair popping out...the calyx on top is a single, super swollen calyx :crazy2:

She is fattening up quite a bit...only 30 or so white hairs left on the whole plant (mainly on the bottom most bud). Her trichs have been odd since the start - they've always been cloudy. Never clear. Her bigger sisters are doing the same, so I'm thinking it must be the strain.

How much longer would you let her go? Like I said, shes got 100% cloudy trichs, but they've been that way for 4 weeks now...I'm going to let her go through this week, and week 8, and then chop methinks. I know! I'll cut her down on Christmas! :heart:

Edited by A To The K (12/13/11 08:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineA To The K
Smokey

Re: Almost done... (interesting plant story imo) [Re: A To The K]
    #601212 - 12/13/11 08:47 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I should also mention that the bagseed this came from had very bad bag appeal (although it did get us pretty stoned). My friend told me he had to "chew up some" to see if it was actually marijuana and not cat nip or something haha.

Its amazing what can come out of a tiny seed with just a little bit of love.

InvisibleDrG
Male

Re: Almost done... (interesting plant story imo) [Re: A To The K]
    #601218 - 12/13/11 10:39 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Awesome grow man,I expect similar results from my almost 12/12 from seed grow:-)Goes to show you that you can get some really good stinky bud that barely gets you stoned,or some Ole dirty Bobby brown that gets you ripped as hell!!! It's all in the genetics of course,but also they way it was dried,cured,shipping,etc.Also,if she were mine,I would revege here after harvest,so you can enjoy her again,and again:-)

Edited by DrG (12/13/11 10:41 AM)

OfflineA To The K
Smokey

Re: Almost done... (interesting plant story imo) [Re: DrG]
    #601399 - 12/14/11 10:24 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I was thinking of a reveg, but I dunno. Shes only in that solo cup, and its coir...so I'd have to watch her every day and my next grow is going to be soil, so I'm sure I'll be neglecting my veg room a bit.

Maybe.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale