Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
My Life * 2
    #600396 - 12/08/11 02:41 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I am guessing most have noticed my non- presence. Maybe not? But I have had some life trials as of late. First I fell off the opie wagon. Had been popping scripts from other peoples supplies. I have finally worked my way back down to a small dose considering where I was. Morphine has its hooks in me and wont let me go! However, I have gotten rid of that issue and have been weaning myself back off. It has been really hard because the supply is so available and end up arguing with myself on taking just one or maybe even just a half? I have no idea why I want to do them, I don't get high? I maintain, which is just crazy! None of this cost me a thing which makes the temptations even worse. On the brighter side, like I said, I have weaned down to an instant release oxy/percicet. And have been dropping a dose every week. Don't sound like allot but 10 mg. at a time is about all I WANT to handle. Dropping the dose makes me irritable and lazy/tired until my brain levels out.

2nd
  I have teen boys !! One has just turned 16, has a girlfriend who he is obviously banging! He goes to a local kids hang out where they give youngsters papers sacks of different condoms. (Better be safe then sorry) I guess? At any rate the packages have dwindled down quite quick! Not 1but 2 separate bags. So that has been on the minds of me and my wife. He has also hit the age where he thinks he has grown a set of nuts and can do or say or disrespect who he wants. Hahahaha, he got a good lesson on what its all about being a man. Because he may think he has nuts big enough to take on the king of this castle, but he was shown what them little testicles taste like he thought he had. Add on he has been a kleptomaniac!!! Stealing has gotten a bit much and can not wait till the day he meets his match!  Our second one is doing good! He likes school and has goals so am hoping he succeeds.

3rd.
    Jobs are practically non-existent! Building has all but come to a stop at this point and have been looking into other lines of work. Still have been unsuccessful. Christmas is right around the corner and kids want stuff! Not sure what to do there. People are so hurting here for jobs , you can't even sell drugs to make ends meet! That's quite ridiculous!!! But then you got the other side where people just can't afford ti indulge because they are also trying to keep a roof over-head.

Sorry for venting,crying,whatever you want to call it. But everyday is a new day. And if you take it day by day it seems to work out. I just wanted to take a moment to explain the lack of presence and participation. I miss my growery BUDS=friends. I miss alot really and need to get past this hump I seem to be climbing. Sorry again for the boo-woo bullshit. But I figured if anyone can understand my fiends here can!

Aloha,
SPACEMONKEY

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: My Life [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #600403 - 12/08/11 05:27 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

good to see you

good luck with everything

at least you were able to identify that opiates were becoming a problem and weened yourself off. better then a lot of people on here.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #600412 - 12/08/11 06:46 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

:hug::getstoned::hug:

Certainly sounds to me like you've got it all straight in your head, you've just gotta figure out a way to deal with all of it. Good luck and good vibes to you friend :smile:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

InvisiblebrainsOplenty
ganja farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: zion
Re: My Life [Re: RasJeph]
    #600439 - 12/08/11 09:43 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

also in the construction industry, been off for over two months now with no end in sight. hoping the economy can get itself turned around. i've got too much time invested in the trades to try and start anew now. hope all works out for ya monkey.

--------------------
it's written right here.
it's absolutely clear.
the ganja herb is the healing of the nation.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #600441 - 12/08/11 09:47 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

C'est la vie, hope shit turns around.

OfflineBeekEr
HandBanana
 User Gallery

Loc: canada Flag
Re: My Life [Re: RasJeph]
    #600492 - 12/08/11 03:39 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
:hug::getstoned::hug:

Certainly sounds to me like you've got it all straight in your head, you've just gotta figure out a way to deal with all of it. Good luck and good vibes to you friend :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder