Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

Loc: California Flag
Crazy dream thread!
    #599369 - 12/02/11 03:41 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I basically want to doccument all my fucking psycho ass dreams so I will write the 2 I just had here!

I love talking about and analysing dreams, so post yours too!

The first one I had was just really weird, I think its because crime shows are on tv while I am sleeping. But I was at my old neighborhood and someone had shot my friend in the head and I ran outside yelling help help help someone call 911. And the people who called went in there and I guess he was still alive and like screaming and blood everywhere and his baby was in there and I told them my friend just got shot in the head and killed 2 weeks ago, (he really did) Then I woke up crying. :feelsbadman:

The 2nd one I had was like my illuminati paranoia I suppose. It was weird as FUCK! It was in the same part of town as that dream above and my friend had got in some legal trouble or something and quickly realized the system was fucked up. and I remember seeing the peoples names of the system in like a IRC chat type of talk thing. And he tries to like file against them and they hunt him down pour oil on him and light him on fire, so I am running for my fucking life because they are right behind me.  And I cant remember much but I ended up like joining them some how and it was kind of cool, I felt a strong sense of power, and belonging. And we all just joked about the power we had and played some weird like guess the humanites destiny game. Idk how to explain it, it was weird.  But basically we would all sit around waiting for someone to talk about us and go kill them.  And there were people in like every aspect of the law so no one could do shit to us.  Oh and there was some certain word none of us could EVER say or do or something.  or we would be killed. and then I started watching my self from 3rd person view, like a tv show. and I was at some warehouse and this guy was like wanting me to help him move something, but I knew he was sent to kill me and I couldnt stop the show.  and then I woke up to my sister asking me what all that banging is...?

--------------------
:peace: Things you can do, some can't be done!:peace:

www.soundcloud.com/tcfromgb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpenner
The Spenner
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Crazy dream thread! [Re: Sobeiyt]
    #599403 - 12/02/11 01:08 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

DO document them-- I wrote down three from last night, in fact, and I'm on my 4th dream journal of 300 pages (that's a lot of dreams written down!!!).

Not to mention you can track patterns and learn to lucid dream :sunny:

--------------------
~

InvisibleP-O

Re: Crazy dream thread! [Re: Spenner]
    #599405 - 12/02/11 01:12 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I think im gonna do this dream journal too...

Im cutting down smokin greens for the month of Dec, so its a good time to get into dreaming again.

Dreams : doors to your subconscious

:hi5:

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

Re: Crazy dream thread! [Re: Spenner]
    #599478 - 12/03/11 02:48 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Spenner said:
DO document them-- I wrote down three from last night, in fact, and I'm on my 4th dream journal of 300 pages (that's a lot of dreams written down!!!).

Not to mention you can track patterns and learn to lucid dream :sunny:

Woohoo! Yeah I can lucid dream! not all of the time, but I have plenty of times! It is amazing!!  I have yet to astral project though.  I always pussy out from the vibrations because it feels like death is happening lol.

And I recently had sleep paralysis for the first time :feelsbadman:

--------------------

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

#599479 - 12/03/11 02:51 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

You guys should just edit your first posts, as will I.  and we could create them in here!!!  I used to try to write all my dreams down in a journal but I got lazy haha.

Once my dream predicted me smoking meth haha.  I fucking hate meth.  But after I smoked it for the first time I felt I let my self down and had no self control!

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #599513 - 12/03/11 07:32 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I had a dream last night that I was at some crazy crazy cult house. They accused me of cheating on the first part of my initiation, although I knew I didn't. I kept telling them I didn't cheat, but they told me to just shut up and take the second part.

It was some long book of paper, I finished the test very quickly. I handed it in and it was like in Men in Black when Will Smiths character got pulled aside and everyone else got neuralized (SP).

I knew in the back of my mind that I didn't want to join whatever organization this was, but I knew they'd kill me if I said I didn't want to join. So I played along until they set me free for the rest of the day, and found out I was on an island. I was planning an escape, but thats right around when I woke up.

Lol opioids + thc make for some silly dreams.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

Re: Crazy dream thread! [Re: RasJeph]
    #599520 - 12/03/11 09:06 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

hahaha sounds funny :lol:

I have been taking melatonin to sleep lately and it gives weird dreams. I notice if I sleep in a place where I don't normally sleep, I tend to lucid dream more!  Maybe this could help others to lucid dream, idk! haha

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #599523 - 12/03/11 09:10 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, I remember we were all partying at a friends house and took a bunch of his melatonin to sleep after lots of booze.

I was still with my ex, and we slept in his dads bed or something. I can distinctly remember waking up and getting all ready to leave - walking around his house, packing up my bags, taking a leak, putting my shoes on, waking her up, putting the stuff in the car, eating some toast, etc.

and none of that had happened at all when I woke up. Crazy shit.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

Re: Crazy dream thread! [Re: RasJeph]
    #599530 - 12/03/11 10:07 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I just had the fucking creepiest series of lucid dreams....

So I havent slept all night, I lay down finally to rest my eyes, I keep waking up because I hear like a certain sound my bed makes. and someone clicking my mouse and typing on my computer, this happened like 3 or 4 times.  I finally fell asleep with out knowing or what ever.. and instantly went into a dream.  I was at some park and I was dreaming but I guess I was high or ddrunk or something. Someone kept saying my name and there was this group of girls sitting all facing away from each other like playing a joke on me. then I look and I think they had no eyes.

then I wake up, so i thought.  and then im looking at my moms face, and she closes one eye, to do like the all seeing eye symbolism. and it creeps me out.

Then I get sucked into the astral projection feeling, and I keep fighting it. because it was really scary intense feeling,  I would let it go for a few seconds, and it felt like if I popped I would have a bad trip or something.  So I let the vibrations and sound go for a little. then I stopped it and here I am writing.

Oh but when I acutally woke up I couldnt move, Like I had to use my strength to sit up. i was like taped to the bed, really weird...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains