Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleCandyGirl
 User Gallery

This morning * 1
    #593028 - 10/20/11 12:31 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

My alarm rang, it was time to wake up and get ready for the day, but I was still very tired so I began to drift back into sleep.
I was laying in bed, half asleep and half awake thinking to myself I still have a few more minutes, I'll get up in five...

Screw it, I'm already kind of awake, might as well get out of bed now.
I head to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Go into my closet to pick out some clothes and put them on.
I tie up my hair, begin making tea, and grab a banana for breakfast when I suddenly awake in panic realizing I just overslept twenty minutes.

Turns out I was dreaming these chain of events the whole time. It had felt so real, I thought it all actually happened.
I end up rushing to get ready and try to make it out the door on time, still feeling like I already did all of this this morning.

Does this happen to anyone else a lot? It's happened to me quite a few times and it really sucks.
I need to start using the five minute snooze button.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: This morning [Re: CandyGirl]
    #593029 - 10/20/11 12:39 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hit the snooze.

An automatic coffee maker is sweet too.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #593035 - 10/20/11 01:05 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:yesnod: All the time. I spend every morning in between sleep and awake and I have the most bizarre dreams. I "woke up" and drove like half way to my buddies college the other day in my dream :lol:

Its the morning when I always wake up feeling like I have something too - a winning lottery ticket, something I've been planning on buying, a bed full of awesome drunk lesbians, etc. I always wake up so disappointed it was just a dream.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineDRAGON
Doors of Perception
Male

Loc: Somewhere in the Universe
Re: This morning [Re: KaptKid]
    #593038 - 10/20/11 01:18 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah that used to happen to me all the time. When I was  in a daily schedule for school and work. I'm a severe lucid dreamer.

Lmao Ras, it does suck. Something amazing is happening then I wake up. If it was really awesome I just go back to sleep and pick up where I left off. I trick myself into believing it's real. I live in my dreams

--------------------
"I know that I know nothing"

InvisibleCandyGirl
 User Gallery

Re: This morning [Re: DRAGON]
    #593041 - 10/20/11 01:28 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

KaptKid said:
Hit the snooze.

An automatic coffee maker is sweet too.

Not a fan of coffee, but will try to remember to hit the snooze button next time.
I need to find it first :tongue: My phone is my alarm clock and smart phones can be confusing sometimes, especially when first waking up in the early morning.

Quote:

DRAGON said:
...If it was really awesome I just go back to sleep and pick up where I left off. I trick myself into believing it's real. I live in my dreams

That's pretty cool you can do that, I've tried doing that before but it never works for me.
Either I can't go back to sleep, or I begin dreaming about something else.

OfflineWeedLicker
Stranger
    #593078 - 10/20/11 04:20 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CandyGirl said:
My phone is my alarm clock and smart phones can be confusing sometimes, especially when first waking up in the early morning.

Not too long ago, my phone just decided to not go off at the set time on the morning of an important exam. Luckily I woke up on my own (about 15 min late so couldn't shower).  There I am taking the exam all smelly and shit, and my alarm goes off full blast like 1 and a half hours late :confused:

OfflineShaggy420
Male

#593085 - 10/20/11 05:06 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i regulary experience what you described.

major mindfuck :feelsweirdman:

--------------------

:Awemush::happyweed::fasted::happyweed::Awemush:

http://www.clear-uk.org/

OfflineSpenner
The Spenner
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: This morning [Re: Shaggy420]
    #593089 - 10/20/11 05:18 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Man we need a dream thread. I just finished my 690th page of dream written out :pipesmoke: I've had that quite a few times. Nowadays I can induce a lucid dream from the sensation.

--------------------
~

OfflineShaggy420
Male

Re: This morning [Re: Spenner]
    #593090 - 10/20/11 05:25 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

dreams amaze me. i love not being able to tell the difference between reality and a dream, the confusion intrigues me.

--------------------

:Awemush::happyweed::fasted::happyweed::Awemush:

http://www.clear-uk.org/

OfflineSpenner
The Spenner
Male

Re: This morning [Re: Shaggy420]
    #593094 - 10/20/11 05:33 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Same with me. I've had countless dreams with absolute stunning realism, the mind is so beautiful with it's attention to detail. There was very little that didn't correspond with a normal experience during reality. Of course when waking up I was a little saddened, usually those dreams end well.

Also, I've been having some peculiar things happen with my dreams recently. I've never taken LSD, DMT, Shrooms-- intense psychedelics like those. In my dreams, however, I have like one a week where I'll take something IN the dream, and the effects are amazing. It FEELS real, like being super fucking high but clear minded and hallucinating and perceptual shifts, as well as body sensations.

I've prolly dream tripped like 20 times now lol. It's great. All but two have been good trips :mushroom2:

I really need to pick up dream journal#4 before I have to write on lined paper again... I have a stack that I still need to transfer into a book one of these days. I love re-reading my dream journals though. One day I want to publish selected dream recordings with illustrations to go with them, I think it would be a nice sort of psychological autobiography for me.

--------------------
~

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: This morning [Re: Spenner] * 1
    #593096 - 10/20/11 05:47 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

My god, I can't recommend lucid dreaming to anybody enough! What an interesting way to see inside yourself and call upon things in the dream state. In the peak days of my ability to be lucid the full-time, I was almost living an entirely new life every night for a year.

For the people that find it difficult: Keep trying! You have every night to practice anyway with not much to lose. Just keep trying to remind yourself to remember you're on another plane of consciousness. :crazy2:

OfflineSpenner
The Spenner
Male

Re: This morning [Re: nannybooboo]
    #593097 - 10/20/11 05:55 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

^This. I can WILD (wake induced lucid dream) many nights now because I've just become accustomed to the feeling of falling asleep, and just remaining in a subtle pulse of realization. You kind of just have to put your fishing line out there... wait for the snag, then slowly reel in.

--------------------
~

InvisibleiwasaClown
Imagining.
Male

#593128 - 10/20/11 07:43 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CandyGirl said:
Does this happen to anyone else a lot? It's happened to me quite a few times and it really sucks.
need to start using the five minute snooze button.

You snooze, you lose.
I've never really had that same experience of dreaming what I should be doing if I were awake though.
My dreams are usually in far away lands.

I do sometimes have dreams that manifest themselves at a later point.
All Martin Luther King-ish.

Your phone should have a snooze button though, new smartphone?

--------------------
"...And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world. And this I would fight for: the freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected. And this I must fight against: any idea, religion, or government which limits or destroys the individual."

OfflineSteve Buscemi

#593150 - 10/20/11 08:44 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I used to have dreams I was at work that were really boring and realistic. It pissed me off me because I worked nights, so basically it was like I was working double shifts for months. Dreams are great even nightmares are pretty good, I'd say my dreams are more vivid and better than most movies........ especially that piece of shit Inception.

OfflineSpenner
The Spenner
Male

Re: This morning [Re: Steve Buscemi]
    #593177 - 10/20/11 10:05 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I used to get home from work and consistently be thinking in the work mode subconsciously. As you pay close attention and drift into the dreamy zone (I can usually tell right away because hypnogogic images appear very quickly for me) and when that happens it's time to process thoughts that will influence the first couple dreams or so. Takes a lot of focus to make the work related ones irrelevent.

And yeah, I've had some dreams that take many pages to write down, they're that vivid and extensive. I LOVE those dreams. I wake up from those in awe.

--------------------
~

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: This morning [Re: Spenner]
    #593205 - 10/21/11 01:30 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

This is my alarm, and its set as loud as I can have it

Every morning I scare the shit out of myself to I wake up, its so sudden I shoot up

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: This morning [Re: T-Rex]
    #593214 - 10/21/11 02:08 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i rarely remember dreams, but some stick with me.

i also dont experience what you described.

i do however have crazy dreams in jail... and i have to spend tomorrow night in jail :frown:

i hate dreaming about being free, in jail. then waking up.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: This morning [Re: still beLIEve]
    #593225 - 10/21/11 03:05 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
i rarely remember dreams, but some stick with me.

i also dont experience what you described.

i do however have crazy dreams in jail... and i have to spend tomorrow night in jail :frown:

i hate dreaming about being free, in jail. then waking up.

oh god!  I had never even thought about that.  that would be really bad. i hope your not locked up for longer than just that night.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineSpenner
The Spenner
Male

Re: This morning [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #593250 - 10/21/11 09:25 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Damn, that would be terrible D: having a dream in any adverse environment like that would be a real bummer.

Last night in my dream I did DMT, and it was really something. It felt exactly like the weak salvia trip I had once, with the sort of tension between reality and the psychedelic world for a moment, then it felt like I just dropped into it with a swan dive. So many crazy visuals and dream imagery I don't even want to begin to try to describe it, but it was an amazing feeling even in the dream.

I wonder if my brain interpreted the intake of DMT as placebo to produce more of it hence making the effects seem more real...idk!!! It was fucking cool though whatever it was :blazed:

--------------------
~

OfflineDRAGON
Doors of Perception
Male

Loc: Somewhere in the Universe
    #593591 - 10/23/11 04:42 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CandyGirl said:
That's pretty cool you can do that, I've tried doing that before but it never works for me.
Either I can't go back to sleep, or I begin dreaming about something else.

Just try to recollect every bit of detail of that marvelous dream you were havin as you fall back asleep. But it's gotta be the instant you open your eyes. If you really can't fall back asleep, well you know there's always this 

:happyweed:

--------------------
"I know that I know nothing"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom