Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMahavatar
At Peace
Male User Gallery

Loc: Quebec
Just got some M-39 clones
    #58926 - 06/16/08 09:21 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

was hoping to get some info on the strain from people who've grown it properly, most beasters u get in quebec/ontario and most of canada is m39 but only cuz its grown commercially

--------------------
Most people consider the course of events as natural and inevitable. They little know what radical change are possible through prayer. Every morning I offer my body, my mind and any ability that I posses, to be used by Thee, O infinite creator, in whatever way Thou dost choose to express Thyself through me. I know that all work is Thy work, and that no task is too difficult or too menial when offered to Thee in loving service.

Paramahansa Yogananda.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineIamasmoker
imachavel
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: Just got some M-39 clones [Re: Mahavatar]
    #58935 - 06/16/08 09:35 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

what the hell is m-39?

--------------------
my rating of flavoraid:

b*tch*s shouldn't call me a retard..

and this shit... "I like to drink tea, lift weights, punch shit, have sex with girls"....

is gay as f**k

OfflineMahavatar
At Peace
Male User Gallery

Re: Just got some M-39 clones [Re: Iamasmoker]
    #58944 - 06/16/08 09:46 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

a shiva skunk cross i think i know it flowers in 39 days its a clone only strain very popular for commercial grow ops up here

--------------------
Most people consider the course of events as natural and inevitable. They little know what radical change are possible through prayer. Every morning I offer my body, my mind and any ability that I posses, to be used by Thee, O infinite creator, in whatever way Thou dost choose to express Thyself through me. I know that all work is Thy work, and that no task is too difficult or too menial when offered to Thee in loving service.

Paramahansa Yogananda.

OfflineMahavatar
At Peace
Male User Gallery

#59011 - 06/16/08 10:52 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

So doesnt anybody here know about M-39?

--------------------

Paramahansa Yogananda.

Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Lot
    #59014 - 06/16/08 10:55 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineMahavatar
At Peace
Male User Gallery

Re: Just got some M-39 clones [Re: andyistic]
    #59072 - 06/17/08 12:07 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

thx man:thumbup:

--------------------

Paramahansa Yogananda.

OfflineIamasmoker
imachavel
Male

#59082 - 06/17/08 12:27 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

looks fucking bad ass

two things

1. what's the price?

2. what the fuck do they mean, preferred by the hells angels? what, now they're going around asking gangs what strain they 'prefer' to run for guerilla groups or something?

i mean, shit...... i've only seen hells angels in two places

#1 at a travel gathering, and fuck, they might have been bikers, but they weren't hells angels

and #2 on t.v.

where do they get this propoganda from?

although i like commercial heavy strains that grow dependent and smoke hard

although i'm unclear of these, juicy fruit is one of the most commonly repeated strains i've seen, but it's not the strongest.

trainwreck is one of the most popular high grade strains i've ever seen at the time, but not very common for some reason.

before that it was just random shit that was always different.

how do you know what's 'easy grow?'

main strains i've kept my eye on are the k.c. brazil crosses at k.c. brains. they're cheap and say they have brazilian genetics and grow fast thick respond well to water and light and are pest resistant.

i know cannabis didn't originate from brazil, but i figured in the time it's been since people have been breeding that a few centuries have gone by for cannabis genetics to have adapted to brazilian climates.

opinion?

what do you buy?

nirvana shit looks good to

so far i haven't seen any competing vendors conversations here or whatnot, seed banks are open for discussion, right?

--------------------
my rating of flavoraid:

and this shit... "I like to drink tea, lift weights, punch shit, have sex with girls"....

is gay as f**k

OfflineIamasmoker
imachavel
Male

#59086 - 06/17/08 12:31 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mahavatar said:
thx man:thumbup:

clone only, huh?

so what's the deal with that? they don't want to breed them for some reason? does that screw up the genetics or something?

that's cool i guess, the seed exchange i'm guessing sells botanical cannabis such as seeds or clones or whatnot?

well, i don't live in holland or wherever, so there's nothing i can do about that

nice info though:thumbup:

--------------------
my rating of flavoraid:

is gay as f**k

OfflineMahavatar
At Peace
Male User Gallery

Re: Just got some M-39 clones [Re: Iamasmoker]
    #59126 - 06/17/08 01:18 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

where do they get this propoganda from?

No dude, that info andy posted was dead on, but i knew most of that already I wanted to know more about the caracteristiques of the plant

And the deal is its an old strain so its hard to find vendors that still carry it but since its popular for commercial grows people are always making a bunch of clones

--------------------

Paramahansa Yogananda.

OfflineIamasmoker
imachavel
Male

#59153 - 06/17/08 02:01 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

crap, that's pretty cool

preferred by hells angels, huh?

yeah, that's unlucky, they'd have to breed it with some male to keep it around, huh? and that'd change it

some strains like that are rare I guess

apparently maple leaf indica wouldn't exist if it wasn't smuggled from switzerland into afghan before the war or some shit

only had it a few times

i always look for good deals, because they're hard to get ahold of

sure, some people have money to spend and don't get paranoid

not me dude, i'm growing out of someones backyard with a $20 bill, i gotta make every save worth something

--------------------
my rating of flavoraid:

is gay as f**k

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds