Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinesean
Male

drugs for sleep
    #578199 - 08/14/11 04:56 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

post them here.  what works best?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: drugs for sleep [Re: sean]
    #578207 - 08/14/11 05:29 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Benzos for me, weed works well. Valerian root, kava kava, Passion flower, poppy tea, 5-htp and melatonin work together well but you have to use them for a week or more to begin to feel effects, that said they work naturally with your body the others at high doses just knock you out and can have slight dependence while things like 5 htp and melatonin.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlinesean
Male

Re: drugs for sleep [Re: mhbound]
    #578218 - 08/14/11 07:22 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

k i was hoping for sleeping pill s those work best!

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
    #578226 - 08/14/11 08:02 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Ambien restoril any benzodiazepine lunesta there are tons of sleeping pills those have worked for me, benzos the best.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: drugs for sleep [Re: mhbound]
    #578274 - 08/14/11 01:20 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Opiates, valerian root, indica's, melatonin, benzos, benadryl

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: drugs for sleep [Re: iStoner]
    #578277 - 08/14/11 01:24 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Anyone have personal experience with some Valerian root? Is it worth it? Any good vendors? (since its legal, right?)

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: drugs for sleep [Re: RasJeph]
    #578282 - 08/14/11 01:31 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

heroin.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: drugs for sleep [Re: THEBats]
    #578304 - 08/14/11 02:13 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

heroin + xanax + whiskey

never fails

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: drugs for sleep [Re: still beLIEve]
    #578319 - 08/14/11 03:14 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

ever

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: drugs for sleep [Re: King Koopa] * 1
    #578366 - 08/14/11 06:25 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

sometimes you never wake up.  it's that good.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: drugs for sleep [Re: RasJeph]
    #578380 - 08/14/11 07:14 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Anyone have personal experience with some Valerian root? Is it worth it? Any good vendors? (since its legal, right?)

I can't use very often. 5 or 6 times a year but it does the job.I build a tolerance fast.
It is legal. Most drug stores have it.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

Offlinem3kgt
User
 User Gallery

Loc: G-Spot TX
Re: drugs for sleep [Re: KaptKid]
    #578412 - 08/14/11 10:20 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I take 2gs of valerian and 6mgs of melatonin about 4 times during the week. I try to take them before 10pm to fall asleep around 1230 and not wake up feeling groggy at 8am. My dreams are pretty vivid and I can always wake up feeling like I had actually sleep rather than tossing and turning (what I do without valerian or just being complete wasted). I havent built up too much of a tolerance since I dont take them on weekends but at times I will up the dose when I know that Im too awake to sleep.

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: drugs for sleep [Re: m3kgt]
    #578418 - 08/14/11 10:41 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i have a pound or so of valerian root pellets, its pretty nasty smelling but it is organic

message me if u want some, just pay shipping

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
Re: Get the fuck to sleep [Re: sean]
    #578456 - 08/15/11 06:28 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Melatonin - Good for resetting your sleep cycle. Not something I would suggest taking regularly as a sleep aid since melatonin does fuck with your circadian rhythm (but there are many people that do :shrug:). I say take it for a few days to a week to get your sleep time back in order. On the mild side but it has knocked me out before.

Valerian root - Sedative and has anxiolytic effects similar to a benzo. Mild to moderate sedation, depending on the potency of the product and dose.

DPH (Diphenhydramine)  - In my experience, very sedating. 50mg to 75mg and I have trouble staying awake. I've fallen asleep in front of the computer a few times after taking DPH.

Doxylamine Succinte - Very similar to DPH and is supposed to be more potent per MG in comparison to DPH, but I find DPH to be more sedating :shrug: .

When needed those are the things I take for sleep, with maybe a beer and always bowl :wink:.. My favorite is valerian root :thumbup: . DPH works damn good, but it can leave me a little groggy the next day if I don't get enough sleep.....Like m3kgt mentioned, be ready for your dreams to turn a little more vivid and/or bizarre, every single one of ^those^ things cranks up my dreams a few notches when I take them.

:stoner:

--------------------

Offlinemellowparty
Ribosome user

Loc: 3'-UTR Flag
    #578475 - 08/15/11 07:56 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sean said:
post them here.  what works best?

Amphetamines. I take a good 50hrs nap after a good tweak session.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea